School director denies responsibility in case of 11 year who died after cervical cancer vaccination

webfact

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It only causes cancer of the cervix.

If you don't have a cervix, it can't give you cancer.

I checked an official site on effects of HPV. It said it can causes cancer on penis, mouth, throat, anus and cervix.

I looks like women are more vulnerable for it. It's even common and mostly everybody is infected with it, but your body clears it. Only when you have an out of control infection, you will notice it 15 years later.

It looks like there is more to this virus then only cervix and men can have cancer too by HPV.

There was also a table in it from period 2012-2016, cancer/year caused by HPV women 970 and men 480.

Died on HPV: women 310 and men 190.

On 9/1/2020 at 2:30 PM, Pedrogaz said:

Out of a huge population vaccinated, you will inevitable get a few or more examples of people who react negatively and get serious sequelae or die. This is why I am against mandatory vaccination.

The vaccination that the girl received was not mandatory.

23 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

A vaccine against cancer?! Sorry, but i have never heard about that anywhere in the world.

Guess in Thailand they use kids as  guinea pigs. Now a young girl (RIP) dies.

This comes from government, how many kids did they inject more?

Hello hurray, let the show begin, im ready.

"A vaccine against cancer?! Sorry, but i have never heard about that anywhere in the world".

Look it up and educate yourself, this HPV vaccine is common worldwide.

23 hours ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

they thought an 11 year old would be sexually active in the coming months or something ?

No, they didn't, it's recommended that girls of that age have the vaccination, sexual activity has nothing to do with 11-year olds starting the protection offered.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:
5 minutes ago, Hi Tea said:

No, they didn't, it's recommended that girls of that age have the vaccination, sexual activity has nothing to do with 11-year olds starting the protection offered.

Actually it has very much to do with it being given at that age as once your exposed to HPV the vaccine will not work - it must be given before people are sexually active for best chance of success.

It would help if you read my comment for the context and the post I responded to.  This girl was not expected to be having sex in the next few months!  I was responding to a comment that asked whether she was expected to be having sex in the next few months, she was not, as far as anyone knows, obviously.

Recommendation for the vaccination does not depend on current sexual activity, it's recommended for all girls, sexually active at the time or not.

12 minutes ago, Hi Tea said:

"A vaccine against cancer?! Sorry, but i have never heard about that anywhere in the world".

Article says cancer vaccination. It is not, it is against std which can cause cancer.

Totally different.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, xtrnuno41 said:
16 minutes ago, Hi Tea said:

Article says cancer vaccination. It is not, it is against std which can cause cancer.

Totally different.   

Hardly any difference at all as it is commonly referred to as the cervical cancer vaccination.

On 9/1/2020 at 3:57 PM, nervona81732 said:

Obviously most of you don't understand the dangers in vaccines. This not the 50's anymore. These vaccine mfg's are just in for the $$$. 

Fact, Gardasil has had drastic results in the U.S.. Look it up if you care. Thousands of adverse reactions 

and a multitude of deaths following vaccinations. 

Noew they want little boys to get the vaccination. Last time I checked , little boys don't have the same plumbing. 

Look up the proposed vaccine schedule for child mandatory vaccinations in U.S. Very scary.

This global vaccine cabal is NOT interested in the sheeples health ! Only mega profits.

Now lets talk about the supposed new COV-19 Vaccine! You gonna take it.

Bye Bye! 6 feet under.  Your are a foolish sheeple if you do. Up to you. Do something revolutionary and research it. This is going to get ugly and Bill Gates the richest man in the world.

Rant over.

Over and out and good luck.

Its standard in the US and there are no significant adverse reactions. In fact down the line it saves many lives.

Just being alive presents some risks, but vaccines by and large save many lives. I for one will take the Covid 19 vaccine but not the ones from Russia or China. I don't trust they do adequate quality assurance.

On 9/1/2020 at 4:08 PM, xtrnuno41 said:

A vaccine against cancer?! Sorry, but i have never heard about that anywhere in the world.

Guess in Thailand they use kids as  guinea pigs. Now a young girl (RIP) dies.

This comes from government, how many kids did they inject more?

Hello hurray, let the show begin, im ready.

It is a vaccine against HPV not cancer. Her uncle or brother, father, cousin could be a carrier of HPV so she could be infected at any stage of her life with a problem that at a later stage in her life could cause cancer.

The alternative is invasive removal of warts all the way to the uterus which was never very successful.

Please yourself. 

16 minutes ago, Hi Tea said:

Hardly any  at all as it is commonly referred to as the cervical cancer vaccination.

Its a vaccine against certain types of HPV. HPV is a leading cause for cervical cancer. Obviously boys don't get cervical cancer but they can potentially pass it on to females.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, checkered flag said:

Its a vaccine against certain types of HPV. HPV is a leading cause for cervical cancer. Obviously boys don't get cervical cancer but they can potentially pass it on to females.

Yes it is an STD, HPV that is, and some humans are actually born with it. It is actually a virus and once you have a strain you have it for life. It is communicable so if you have a wart on your old fella or exchange fluid with a partner you will more than likely pass the virus to that person, male or female.

There is clear doubt in my mind that the school should be culpable in this instance.

20 minutes ago, Hi Tea said:

Hardly any difference at all as it is commonly referred to as the cervical cancer vaccination.

If you say cancer vaccination it fights cancer, if you say HPV vaccination it fights HPV.

Very clear to me and not otherwise.  

As i educated myself, you can read in post 31, what HPV can do.

The vaccination is not only for women and the cervix. 

It is weird, they will start in 2021 here to offer vaccinations for men and boys for this virus, tough for women already started in 2009. 

Guess if you have penis cancer to HPV, you can easily cut it off.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, checkered flag said:
50 minutes ago, Hi Tea said:

Hardly any  at all as it is commonly referred to as the cervical cancer vaccination.

I know, why are you telling me that?

Edited by Hi Tea

33 minutes ago, Hi Tea said:

It would help if you read my comment for the context and the post I responded to.  This girl was not expected to be having sex in the next few months!  I was responding to a comment that asked whether she was expected to be having sex in the next few months, she was not, as far as anyone knows, obviously.

Recommendation for the vaccination does not depend on current sexual activity, it's recommended for all girls, sexually active at the time or not.

It's given to girls and boys when they reach 11 or 12 they need 2 doses,if they start at 15 they need 3 doses,that's why they start at 11 nothing to do with anything else,it's just the optimal age.Not recommend for people over 24-25.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, adammike said:
1 hour ago, Hi Tea said:

It's given to girls and boys when they reach 11 or 12 they need 2 doses,if they start at 15 they need 3 doses,that's why they start at 11 nothing to do with anything else,it's just the optimal age.Not recommend for people over 24-25.

I know!  Why are you telling me that?

Edited by Hi Tea