Norwegian lawmaker nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize

webfact

out of all nobel prices, norwegians got the lousiest to give by a wide margin.

but given they just gave it to al gore and obama,

i gues they just got stuck on american politicians for the time being, this one aint no worse then the others in that category

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Donald Trump does not want some participation prize. Had the Nobel committee kept to the original essence of the prize ie awarding it to the individual who made the most contribution to world peace, it would be a fair and deserved award. But having its reputation sullied by awarding to somebody who had no idea why he won it (merely because he checked the PC diversity box) it is just a joke nowadays. 

I believe Meghan Markle will be the next Nobel award winner. She made no difference to peace, but she ticks the right boxes. Let's see.

Excellent copout in the likely case he doesn't win. But I'm sure Trump disagrees with you and would love the prize.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, at a minimum, have US troops present in conflict zones, the insurgency wars are not finalised, nor has peace been achieved in the aforementioned countries. 

The US military won't even leave Germany or Japan let alone Iraq. I don't think it's in Trumps control, or anyone else for that matter. It's truly a rouge institution at this point.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1