EU-bound trucks from UK could face two-day delays after Brexit, Britain says

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

And what authority did Farage have to say this, that's correct, nobodies. But nice to see you are hanging on to Farages every word all of a sudden.

So Farage was not an influential figure in the Brexit vote?

Seriously?

You guys were hanging on his every word. You all clapped like trained seals every time he spoke.  

• Like 1

Just now, Rookiescot said:

So Farage was not an influential figure in the Brexit vote?

Seriously?

You guys were hanging on his every word. You all clapped like trained seals every time he spoke.  

He had nothing what-so-ever to do with the outcome of the Brexit negotiations, therefore he had about as much clout as my brother in law Charlie.

Just now, vogie said:

He had nothing what-so-ever to do with the outcome of the Brexit negotiations, therefore he had about as much clout as my brother in law Charlie.

You are deliberately missing the point. Was Farage an influence on the Brexit vote? Yes or no will suffice. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rookiescot said:

You are deliberately missing the point. Was Farage an influence on the Brexit vote? Yes or no will suffice. 

Remainer tactic, always start off with patronising your fellow poster, I will type this very slowly as I know you cannot read very fast (me patronising you now).

Farage was instrumental in getting a referendum for leaving the EU and that's where his imput ends.

So Gove's leaked document reckons 7,000 lorries could be in gridlock on Kent's roads. At say 18 metres length per truck that means 80 miles of Kent roads will be jammed up jelly tight.

Oh Lawdie Mama thank God I come from Hull and not Dover.

Oh wait a minute! That's a port too. How many miles of Hessle road are expected to be clogged too? 

Take away food should do a brisk trade 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

ROFL ????.

He was an influence up until Cameron announced there would be a referendum and then he disappeared?

Stop digging mate. Or at least try and dig up the way.  

Did he influence you rookie, somehow you don't come across as someone who would be influenced by Farage, but I could be wrong of course.

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

You once again fail to answer the question.

Was Farage lying when he said we would be just like Switzerland and Norway?

I don't know if he was willfully lying or not. If he expected the UK to convert back to some kind of EEA arrangement then he wasn't.

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Before the Brexit vote took place and while the Brexit supporters were promising easy deals, the EU stated categorically that the best deal is membership, no deal will match it.

It’s not what the ‘EU wants’ it’s what the EU have already stated.

Ah well, they're stuck with that no deal then. 
Who seriously believes anything the EU says on anything?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vogie said:

Did he influence you rookie, somehow you don't come across as someone who would be influenced by Farage, but I could be wrong of course.

Yes he did. Every time I saw that snake oil salesman I was more determined to vote remain.

Did he influence you Brexiteers is the issue though isnt it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Yes he did. Every time I saw that snake oil salesman I was more determined to vote remain.

Did he influence you Brexiteers is the issue though isnt it.

As much as Nigel is to be revered, what he says is totally inconsequential as to the outcome of Brexit and rather than sifting through the annals of t'internet for something to fit your agenda, why not take notice what our prime minister David Cameron had to say about leaving at the time.

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

As much as Nigel is to be revered, what he says is totally inconsequential as to the outcome of Brexit and rather than sifting through the annals of t'internet for something to fit your agenda, why not take notice what our prime minister David Cameron had to say about leaving at the time.

I did. But what happened was you and the rest of the Brexiteers dismissed Cameron and listened instead to people like Farage.

Now it turns out Cameron was right and Farage and his friends were wrong.

So why did you not listen to the Prime Minister and why did you decide to back Farage and his cohorts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I did. But what happened was you and the rest of the Brexiteers dismissed Cameron and listened instead to people like Farage.

Now it turns out Cameron was right and Farage and his friends were wrong.

So why did you not listen to the Prime Minister and why did you decide to back Farage and his cohorts?

Nobody listened to Farage except yourself it would seem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vogie said:

All my Brexit info I get from yourself or Chomper.????

Evidently not otherwise you would have voted to remain.

So what we can surmise is you didnt listen to Farage. You didnt listen to Cameron.

But you knew what you were voting for. 

You must be a very rich man. What with winning the lottery every week ????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Evidently not otherwise you would have voted to remain.

So what we can surmise is you didnt listen to Farage. You didnt listen to Cameron.

But you knew what you were voting for. 

You must be a very rich man. What with winning the lottery every week ????

You are beginning to sound like Bob Danvers Walker.

Not a rich man, but if I was I'd yiddle diddle didle didle man.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Another non question. Trying to put words into my mouth rookie will not work with me I'm afraid. You were warned, you thought you would get away with a 'peoples vote' you gambled your prize for the star prize and you lost. 

The question was, and obviously you need reminding because the thread is longer than a three word slogan, if you didnt listen to Farage and you didnt listen to Cameron who did you listen to in order to formulate your informed decision to vote leave? 

42 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

The question was, and obviously you need reminding because the thread is longer than a three word slogan, if you didnt listen to Farage and you didnt listen to Cameron who did you listen to in order to formulate your informed decision to vote leave? 

I listened to the Archers.

Edited by nauseus
  • Haha 2

Why do Remainers think somebody had to tell Leavers how to vote? Everyone I know instinctively knew they wanted to Leave the EU and didn't need anybody to tell them. All perfectly capable of making informed and considered decisions.  

Where would the Remainers be without Cameron & Co; the EU & Verhofstadt; the Garuniad & BBC at telling them to vote Remain? Its almost as if they desire to be controlled and dominated by some all powerful politburo.

We listened to our hearts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I listened to the Archers.

Was that what they played your independence day big Ben chimes on?

Given that very few of you actually put your hand in your pocket to pay for the real thing.

Oh hey that reminds me. I believe Farage was a guest speaker at that event and was hailed as a conquering hero by all you Brexiteers.

Not that you actually listened to him during the Brexit campaign.

2 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Why do Remainers think somebody had to tell Leavers how to vote? Everyone I know instinctively knew they wanted to Leave the EU and didn't need anybody to tell them. All perfectly capable of making informed and considered decisions.  

Where would the Remainers be without Cameron & Co; the EU & Verhofstadt; the Garuniad & BBC at telling them to vote Remain? Its almost as if they desire to be controlled and dominated by some all powerful politburo.

We listened to our hearts.

So instincts told you how to vote and you knew what you were voting for.

????

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So instincts told you how to vote and you knew what you were voting for.

????

Yes. We had been in it for about 40 years so didn't need anybody to tell us anymore than we already knew.

Did you only to vote separatist when wee Jimmy Krankie told you to, or had it been a 300 year inkling for you?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Yes. We had been in it for about 40 years so didn't need anybody to tell us anymore than we already knew.

Did you only to vote separatist when wee Jimmy Krankie told you to, or had it been a 300 year inkling for you?

Lets face it Loiner. You voted to leave the EU because if immigration.

Nothing more nothing less.

Did your gut instinct tell you we would be leaving with no deal despite what the leave campaign were saying?

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Lets face it Loiner. You voted to leave the EU because if immigration.

Nothing more nothing less.

Did your gut instinct tell you we would be leaving with no deal despite what the leave campaign were saying?

You've never set a proper snare have you(!)

- 4" off the ground

- Use a natural anchor where possible, &

- a split hazel twig to prop it up.

HTH

image.jpeg.1797df902a93e97f25f5fa43a695e927.jpeg

• Haha 2