EU-bound trucks from UK could face two-day delays after Brexit, Britain says

snoop1130

1 hour ago, vogie said:

Your posts are becoming more farcical by the minute, now you are, as ever embarrassing yourself, you have heard it from the Prime Minister at the time, and still you may be as well quoting Barny your next door neighbour, the Prime Minister told you, it doesn't get any better than that.

You cannot handle the truth and you have more spin than Shane Warne. 

Time for a reality check rookie.

And the Prime Minister told you as well yet you still voted for Brexit.

How embarrassing is it when the Remain campaign were telling you the facts but you decided to listen to fantasy?

We have the reality check Vogie. Leave lied Remain told the truth. And yet you still believe in Brexit?

Thats why we are heading for no deal Brexit. Which is what you voted for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So Cameron was right yes?

What about this guy? 

Since 2013 Boris has seen much more of the EU workings and things have changed. 

Here’s another constant Remainer moan for you: “People have changed their minds.“

• Like 2

16 hours ago, nauseus said:

Norway is in the EEA and it has to pay. What has that got to do with what we were voting for?

I was replying directly to a question on who else pays to be in a trade agreement.  Seems one, at least, who voted Leave did not realise that this could happen.

PH

• Like 2

Well it doesn't really hurt me, it's rather amusing.

And they feel so good/important when they are told they are so exceptional.

Similar to Thai ladies when been told they are " oh so beautiful ";

they all believe it.

Nevertheless I am conscious the U.K. was, at a certain moment in the past, something unsurpassed.

In my opinion, except having a remarkable history, there is for the Britons actually nothing really to be proud of.

They are not the only nation being so.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Not as much as your golden pension.

2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Nevertheless I am conscious the U.K. was, at a certain moment in the past, something unsurpassed.

In my opinion, except having a remarkable history, there is for the Britons actually nothing really to be proud of.

You come across as many things. Jealousy is one very strong point in your posts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tebee said:

And where has that got you ?

Government by a bunch of incompetent, lying shysters who have destroyed Britain's reputation in the eyes of the rest of the world.

A government that hands out contracts worth millions of £ to their mates without scrutiny.

The seeds of the breakup of the UK

A polarized population 

Brexit has destroyed what was good about the UK in the name of sovereignty.     

No. You haven't been paying attention, it's the EU which is keen on destroying national sovereignty.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

LOL 

So you still believe the UK holds all the cards? It will be the easiest trade deal in history? German car manufacturers will not allow no deal? They need us more than we need them? No-one is threatening our place in the single market? We will be just like Norway and Switzerland? There will be no downside to voting for Brexit?

I really love quoting all those Brexiter slogans back to you guys. All that bluster. All that bravado.

Where are we now?

Yeah reality sucks dont it? Still you knew what you were voting for and this is it.

Throw up what you like, I didn't believe all the individual claims from several of the leave campaigners either. But I still want out and I know why.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Evidently thats no longer an issue is it? Not since Johnson and his oven ready deal were swept into power with an eighty seat majority.

Of course it is an issue. The May/Robbins "managed" negotiations were a farce and a main reason why we are in this position now.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Phulublub said:

I was replying directly to a question on who else pays to be in a trade agreement.  Seems one, at least, who voted Leave did not realise that this could happen.

PH

What you don't seem to realise is that an EU trade agreement with a third country does not generally involve that 3rd country having to be a member of the EU Single Market.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, luckyluke said:

And they feel so good/important when they are told they are so exceptional.

Similar to Thai ladies when been told they are " oh so beautiful ";

they all believe it.

They are not the only nation being so.

Sure those were just chocolate sprinkles on top of the cake? 

• Confused 1

Our Brexit "bonus" -

Trade will be ‘day-to day struggle’ after Brexit is completed, MPs told in grim industry forecast

Inquiry hears of massive extra costs, a mountain of red tape, shrinking investment and chemicals ‘disappearing’ from UK market

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-trade-northern-ireland-mps-boris-johnson-b714335.html

• Like 2

On 9/29/2020 at 2:17 PM, nauseus said:

What you don't seem to realise is that an EU trade agreement with a third country does not generally involve that 3rd country having to be a member of the EU Single Market.

Wrong.  Again.  I replied to a specifiv question, and my reply was entirely correct, on topic and relevant.  Other trade agreeements between any and all parties are entirely unrelated to the question asked.

PH

On 9/29/2020 at 2:10 PM, nauseus said:

Throw up what you like, I didn't believe all the individual claims from several of the leave campaigners either. But I still want out and I know why.

Please do tell us why YOU voted to leave, including all the potential downsides that you took into account when forming your view..

PH

2 hours ago, Phulublub said:

Wrong.  Again.  I replied to a specifiv question, and my reply was entirely correct, on topic and relevant.  Other trade agreeements between any and all parties are entirely unrelated to the question asked.

PH

Rubbish.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phulublub said:

Please do tell us why YOU voted to leave, including all the potential downsides that you took into account when forming your view..

PH

Let me think...the referendum was so long ago now....????