90 Day by Mail - Other people no receipt?

I've been doing my 90 day report by mail for years with no problem.  This time sent it in a month ago and have not received the receipt by return mail.  Are other people also having this problem?  (I haven't left Thailand in 10 years, so of course I can't do it online.  Why would it be any other way?)  

I am in the same predicament, I sent my 90 day report by EMS on 24 August, Chaeng Wattana Immigration received it on 26 August, it was due on 10 September.  Still no 90 day receipt by mail.

I had another friend in the same predicament in August, he got his 90 day receipt in the mail but it was late. 

Hoping it comes in the mail this week. 

If this is Bangkok they are indeed running very late in mail order processing returns - and if you failed to report during amnesty it turns out there was none and you have to report in person to receive a special stamp before you are allowed to do by mail again.  My rejection notice took more than a month to be returned at start of this month for report sent in late July.

As I understand it  you need to wait for at least one month from date the 90 day report is due rather than from the date of sending/or receipt by immigration.

In future if not done already make sure that the stamp addressed receipt envelope is registered post.

Edited by homeseeker
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, homeseeker said:

As I understand it  you need to wait for at least one month from date the 90 day report is due rather than from the date of sending/or receipt by immigration.

In future if not done already make sure that the stamp addressed receipt envelope is registered post.

I think if you make the receipt envelope registered you are less likely to get a reply. You're making work for them, it isn't like putting a stamp on an envelope and popping it in the postbox. It's vital that you send the application by EMS  because you need the receipt if they don't get it.

Why can't you do it online? Any rules forbidding you doing your report online? I am curious as my first ever reporting is due in December. The immigration lady I had to deal with can't speak much English. When I asked her about online reporting (I hate queuing in offices) she told me that I must come back in person but she couldn't explain me why due to her lack of English and my lack of Thai of course..

34 minutes ago, Bigz said:

Why can't you do it online? Any rules forbidding you doing your report online? I am curious as my first ever reporting is due in December. The immigration lady I had to deal with can't speak much English. When I asked her about online reporting (I hate queuing in offices) she told me that I must come back in person but she couldn't explain me why due to her lack of English and my lack of Thai of course..

It simply doesn't work if you   arrived in Thailand before a certain date and there is absolutely nothing anybody can do about that.  That is what I was told by someone  who had absolutely no interest in thinking about the issue for longer then it took to get rid of me.

Edited by ricklev
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ricklev said:

It simply doesn't work if you haven't arrived in Thailand after a certain date and there is absolutely nothing anybody at immigration can do about that.  That is what I was told by someone  who had absolutely no interest in thinking about the issue for longer then it took to get rid of me.

Thanks for the reply. I will try it online in December. Hopefully will work for me.

On 9/28/2020 at 7:17 PM, metisdead said:

I am in the same predicament, I sent my 90 day report by EMS on 24 August, Chaeng Wattana Immigration received it on 26 August, it was due on 10 September.  Still no 90 day receipt by mail.

I had another friend in the same predicament in August, he got his 90 day receipt in the mail but it was late. 

Hoping it comes in the mail this week. 

Finally!  Got my 90 day receipt in the mail today. 

• Like 2