U.S. President Trump and Melania test positive for COVID-19

webfact

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

You trump supporters never fail to amaze, by not seeing what is reported in respectable news media and many instances of which have been posted on here, so I'll give you a few clues........ 

– trump was ordered to pay back over $2 million to the charities that he filched that money from in order to pay his campaign bills

– trump has been bankrupted six times or more and in doing so has been able to circumvent the need to pay the everyday working American contractor.

– trump utilised illegal immigrant labour on some of his building projects and also paid them well below the going rate – – simply because he could.

– getting one's lawyer to pay off one of trumps extramarital affairs, is not a good look for a president.

– Denigrating an American war hero, Jon McCain, when trump himself dodged the draft.

– Denigrating a disabled reporter in front of the cameras, for a nation to see.

– Failing to take action in early January when the Covid 19 virus was reported as being in the USA, however he is now famous for the words, "it's just like the flu" and "we have it under control", and "by April it will go away".

– Then of course there is the famous quotes about grabbing women by the ........ssy.

I don't really need to go on because you must know about this unless, unless, unless, that is, that you are a trump supporter and can't be bothered dealing with the truth.

Funny how the truth isn't something considered worthy of dealing with by anti-Trumpers!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

I pray for those insensitive folks who rejoice at the suffering of others. Their Karma will be in the red.

Certainly not going to rejoice at trump getting COVID-19, however while I do not believe in Karma, I do believe you reap as you sow. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Cod Face said:

Not as many as are normally killed by the flu every year, though.  Relax.

Bear in mind that the death numbers that you quoted are for those who tested positive for Covid-19 at the time of death and include those who would have died anyway from underlying illnesses even if they hadn't contracted the virus.  Being C-19 positive at the time of death doesn't mean that C-19 was the cause of death.

Relax.

Is morbid obesity not an underlying condition?

1 hour ago, dabhand said:

Maybe. But he also knows that without the protection of being in the WH, it will be open season on the many legal issues he will be facing.

Between the devil and the deep blue sea..........

Tough, karma's a bitch... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pegman said:

Is morbid obesity not an underlying condition?

I'm sure it would be but what's the relevance of that remark in the context of the OP?  We aren't talking about a morbidly obese person who has died as a result of contracting Covid-19.

• Confused 2

25 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

If I was Trump I'd milk it for all it was worth and get the election delayed. I imagine Biden trying to push through an election against a man on a respirator would work against him big time

Who's on a respirator?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cod Face said:

Funny how the truth isn't something considered worthy of dealing with by anti-Trumpers!

Read and weep......but even trump admitting what he did was wrong won't be enough for his cult followers. You might also want to look at his list of failed businesses, but then you really will cry!!

Trump Ordered to Pay $2 Million to Charities for Misuse of Foundation.

The president admitted he had used funds raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his campaign and pay business debts.

A state judge ordered President Trump to pay $2 million in damages to nonprofit groups on Thursday after the president admitted misusing money raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his presidential bid, pay off business debts and purchase a portrait of himself for one of his hotels.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/07/nyregion/trump-charities-new-york.html 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1