Will Thailand open again and when.

nomad2019

14 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

My guess is the price of flights will play a lot more expensive,        maybe even double

what do you reckon

anybody in the know

Most of the price of flights is government tax.

So the future prices depends on how much tax your government charges.

They've just put off building a new CM airport for 20 years, so I'm assuming they aren't expecting tourist numbers to recover until at least that time ........ 20 years.

Edited by BritManToo

18 hours ago, findlay13 said:

The CEO of QANTAS has grounded international flights until [late?]March 2021.He is in contact with the heads of gov't so he'd have a good idea what's going on.Also, Thai Airways office in Brisbane has closed.There may be flights between NZ and Aust. by Xmas but IMO I wouldn't be looking at flights to Thailand or much elsewhere until March next year or later

Oz borders are shut till next years so what we're you expecting? Not well thought out post 

On 10/6/2020 at 2:45 AM, ChipButty said:

How long can places like Phuket survive? It's hanging by a thread at the moment if this high season is wiped out it's over

Phuket is not hanging by a thread Phuket is absolutely desolate it is finished have you seen the videos lately bloody terrible over a flu virus which is not as deadly as the government's and WHO are telling us, survival rate is 99 and 99.97

we are all being played

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Covid is a mind control and disaster preparedness experiment. 

Is it possible to get a bunch of mongs waving at sensors and wearing visors with a virus that seems to be only scared of forks meaning we can remove the protection when eating.

Thailand will open when they drop the project probably coinciding with when Trump leaves office.  The next big man will slide in and save the day.

• Thanks 2

On 10/8/2020 at 5:25 PM, johnray said:

Covid is a mind control and disaster preparedness experiment. 

Is it possible to get a bunch of mongs waving at sensors and wearing visors with a virus that seems to be only scared of forks meaning we can remove the protection when eating.

Thailand will open when they drop the project probably coinciding with when Trump leaves office.  The next big man will slide in and save the day.

I believe that trump and Biden are both elite globalist puppets

new World Order controls everything no matter if your left or right,

if it is not trump or Baden it will be at just another muppet.

Google agenda 21,        170 odd countries signed up to the UN agreement now they are calling it not agenda 21 but sustainable development,      top of the list of priorities is population control and reduction, totalitarian state States/ in all countries of the world,      I fear we cannot escape this it is now set in stone and unavoidable,      even if you google agenda 21 Google has taken a lot of stuff down which cannot be seen mainstream Media is also hiding a lot of Truth in the world

Edited by nomad2019

19 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

Google agenda 21,        170 odd countries signed up to the UN agreement now they are calling it not agenda 21 but sustainable development,      top of the list of priorities is population control and reduction, totalitarian state States/ in all countries of the world,      I fear we cannot escape this it is now set in stone and unavoidable,      even if you google agenda 21 Google has taken a lot of stuff down which cannot be seen mainstream Media is also hiding a lot of Truth in the world

Baloney!!

Just this morning a friend "warned" me about this grave threat to humanity, urging me to Google and learn.. Then I saw your post.

So I just did Google it. Seems like you, and unfortunately my friend, are paid up members of the Tinfoil Brigade.

On 10/5/2020 at 1:59 AM, mstevens said:

I think Thailand will slowly open up to countries with little or no Covid like China, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand. I expect that will happen over the next 6 months.

Need to be a mutual beneficial deal, and my question is, whats in it for Australia and New Zealand? 

On 10/5/2020 at 7:41 AM, farang51 said:

When you can present a vaccination card showing that you are vaccinated against covid. Until then, quarantine wil be mandatory.

Just being vaccinated does not mean one is immune. Vaccines don't always work for everyone. Also, if one had the disease and recovered one should be immune and not needing vaccination which may cause side effects. I had measles and mumps- I do not need a vaccine for them.

Will Thailand open again? This too shall pass, but don't hold your breath.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, nomad2019 said:

top of the list of priorities is population control and reduction

Dunno about agenda 21, but population reduction is a good idea. Too many people is unsustainable and destroying the planet.

On 10/6/2020 at 2:45 PM, ChipButty said:

How long can places like Phuket survive? It's hanging by a thread at the moment if this high season is wiped out it's over

Console yourself by remembering that the taxi's won't be extorting tourists any more. If there was a jet ski scam there they'll be broke too.

On 10/6/2020 at 2:21 PM, BritManToo said:

Most of the price of flights is government tax.

So the future prices depends on how much tax your government charges.

They've just put off building a new CM airport for 20 years, so I'm assuming they aren't expecting tourist numbers to recover until at least that time ........ 20 years.

Only thing wrong with C M airport was the car parking fiasco and the stupid security rules stopping convenient access.

Oh, and the re entry booth being in the wrong place.