Harris, Pence clash over Trump's virus response at U.S. VP debate

webfact

not a trump supporter but I am an aussie and am over all the BS that all you dem supporters post and then refuse to accept the lies from your own party, kamala made a total BS statement she attributed to Lincoln and it has been fully shown to be false, seems the dem supporters cant handle real facts just like their elected officials yet keep saying trump lies, facts and the truth are non events with you lot, always looking for ways to twist the truth about your own officials, US politics is really pathetic, I suppose you think all the protests are non violent and peacefull as well

Edited by seajae
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, seajae said:

not a trump supporter but I am an aussie and am over all the BS that all you dem supporters post and then refuse to accept the lies from your own party, kamala made a total BS statement she attributed to Lincoln and it has been fully shown to be false, seems the dem supporters cant handle real facts just like their elected officials yet keep saying trump lies, facts and the truth are non events with you lot, always looking for ways to twist the truth about your own officials, US politics is really pathetic, I suppose you think all the protests are non violent and peacefull as well

Have a look at this link, clearly shows lies/exaggerations during the debate. If facts matter to you, you should see that it is Trump and Biden you have to worry about.

https://abc7ny.com/vice-presidential-debate-fact-check-mike-pence-kamala-harris/6852304/

Origin of the link is one of those who claim to be swing voters.

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO she comes out of the same box as Hillary. I felt the same dislike when I saw her for the first time on stage with Pence as I did for Hillary in the 2016 contest. Can't the Dems come up with anyone with a sense of humour and some charisma?

From the Trumper standpoint that could well describe Mussolini.

8 hours ago, i84teen said:

Harris started the VP debate, with a rehearsed but very effective answer about the Trump administration’s failures to handle the coronavirus outbreak the way she and Biden would, BUT when pressed for details on what she’d do differently, she began to struggle and never quite regained a strong footing stepping all over her dangling tongue from that point forward and made a fool of herself AGAIN, much like the her laughable primary debacle.

After getting annihilated on virtually every other point, happy Harris walked away as the clear-cut winner in the category of “unlikeable.” in which she scored a perfect ten.

What a donkey! Pense ripped her a new hoop and wiped that evil grin off her ugly smug mug in a magnificently executed evisceration of poor pathetic Kamala.

I had to laugh again about the fracking lies, especially knowing AOC is wetting her knickers over this delightful green deal Dem hypocrisy cock-up.

Not sure who is more embarrassing to the left: her or Pelosi, lol with this flash of brilliance-- "25th application" "tomorrow". This is left wing insanity/lunacy at it's finest. Nothing to worry about, with the massive lead in the fake polls, why all this desperation Nancy?

Quite fun watching the VP debate and EVERYTHING democratic as of late as was watching the bears win over Buccs.

"Biden has said he would not issue new permits for fracking on federal lands but would allow existing operations to continue. That position has earned him detractors among climate activist groups."   https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/08/fact-checking-vice-presidential-debate-between-pence-harris/

If you care to read the entire link (I know you won't) you'll see that Pence stretched the truth five times as often as Harris.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

You think Pence has charisma?  Or Trump for that matter, he has something that appeals to people who think pro wrestling is real, but I wouldn't call it charisma.

As to a sense of humor, I've never seen Pence laugh without it seeming forced, and I've never seen Trump laugh at anything but his own jokes.

Perhaps you're frightened by intelligent, independent women.

Trump has a sense of humour which counts for a lot.

I'd leave off the personal comments as you know nothing about me, but I've worked with hundreds of intelligent, independent women that save lives every day they work, so I think I do know one when I see one.

Frightened- I think not. Working with dedicated hard working strong women that save lives for decades cured any "fear" I had of women.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

9 hours ago, heybruce said:

"Biden has said he would not issue new permits for fracking on federal lands but would allow existing operations to continue. That position has earned him detractors among climate activist groups."   https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/08/fact-checking-vice-presidential-debate-between-pence-harris/

If you care to read the entire link (I know you won't) you'll see that Pence stretched the truth five times as often as Harris.

Due to Biden's current vegetative condition amidst his rotting cognitive decline and his general, overall buffoonery I s'pose we can issue a pass on his lies as he may not know what he said and certainly does not know what he's talking about, whats on his website and is not on the same page as Kamala.

refer to the following for a clearer understanding:

WALLACE: “You propose $2 trillion in green jobs, you talk about new limits, not abolishing, but new limits on fracking. Ending the use of fossil fuels to generate electricity by 2035 and zero net emission of greenhouse gases by 2050. The President says a lot of these things would tank the economy and cost millions of jobs.” BIDEN: “He is absolutely wrong.”

FACT: Biden’s energy plan would cost trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs.

·         Biden admitted he would willingly “sacrifice” “hundreds of thousands” of fossil fuel jobs in pursuit of his anti-energy agenda.
·         Biden has made clear – he wants to “end” fossil fuels, saying they would have “no place” in a Biden presidency.
·         Biden has said he would “love to make sure we can’t use any oil or gas, period” and that he would “make sure” fossil fuels and fracking are “eliminated.”
·         Over 10.3 million American jobs are supported by the oil and gas industry.
·         Biden has vowed that there would be no place for fracking in a Biden Administration, saying it would be “eliminated.”
·         Biden’s plan to ban new energy permitting on federal lands alone would threaten an estimated 268,000 jobs.
·         Completely banning fracking would destroy anywhere from 1 million to 19 million jobs.
·         Biden has proposed completely eliminating oil, gas, and coal from the U.S. power grid by 2035.

·         Prior estimates show eliminating oil, gas, and coal from the U.S. energy grid would cost anywhere from $4.5 trillion to $5.7 trillion, with an average cost of $35,000 per household.

BIDEN: “That is not my plan. The Green New Deal is not my plan.”

FACT: Joe Biden has embraced the Green New Deal in all but name.

·         Biden’s own climate plan on his website cites the Green New Deal as a “crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face.”
·         The Washington Post: “Joe Biden is embracing the framework of the Green New Deal in his bid for the White House…”
·         Inside Climate News: “In embracing it, he proclaimed his support for the central principles … of the Green New Deal.”

And these two lying catastrophe's want to run the country? LoL, RIIIIGGGGHHHHT!

Edited by i84teen

59 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Due to Biden's current vegetative condition amidst his rotting cognitive decline and his general, overall buffoonery I s'pose we can issue a pass on his lies as he may not know what he said and certainly does not know what he's talking about, whats on his website and is not on the same page as Kamala.

refer to the following for a clearer understanding:

WALLACE: “You propose $2 trillion in green jobs, you talk about new limits, not abolishing, but new limits on fracking. Ending the use of fossil fuels to generate electricity by 2035 and zero net emission of greenhouse gases by 2050. The President says a lot of these things would tank the economy and cost millions of jobs.” BIDEN: “He is absolutely wrong.”

FACT: Biden’s energy plan would cost trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs.

·         Biden admitted he would willingly “sacrifice” “hundreds of thousands” of fossil fuel jobs in pursuit of his anti-energy agenda.
·         Biden has made clear – he wants to “end” fossil fuels, saying they would have “no place” in a Biden presidency.
·         Biden has said he would “love to make sure we can’t use any oil or gas, period” and that he would “make sure” fossil fuels and fracking are “eliminated.”
·         Over 10.3 million American jobs are supported by the oil and gas industry.
·         Biden has vowed that there would be no place for fracking in a Biden Administration, saying it would be “eliminated.”
·         Biden’s plan to ban new energy permitting on federal lands alone would threaten an estimated 268,000 jobs.
·         Completely banning fracking would destroy anywhere from 1 million to 19 million jobs.
·         Biden has proposed completely eliminating oil, gas, and coal from the U.S. power grid by 2035.

·         Prior estimates show eliminating oil, gas, and coal from the U.S. energy grid would cost anywhere from $4.5 trillion to $5.7 trillion, with an average cost of $35,000 per household.

BIDEN: “That is not my plan. The Green New Deal is not my plan.”

FACT: Joe Biden has embraced the Green New Deal in all but name.

·         Biden’s own climate plan on his website cites the Green New Deal as a “crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we face.”
·         The Washington Post: “Joe Biden is embracing the framework of the Green New Deal in his bid for the White House…”
·         Inside Climate News: “In embracing it, he proclaimed his support for the central principles … of the Green New Deal.”

And these two lying catastrophe's want to run the country? LoL, RIIIIGGGGHHHHT!

Kamala Harris is against all fracking, but makes it clear that banning it will require legislative solutions.  Joe Biden is against new fracking.

Beyond that, you provide brief snippets of videos with no context at all and words without sources. 

Provide something from a real news source.

Edited by heybruce

29 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Kamala Harris is against all fracking, but makes it clear that banning it will require legislative solutions.  Joe Biden is against new fracking.

Beyond that, you provide brief snippets of videos with no context at all and words without sources. 

Provide something from a real news source.

When she becomes president she will be able to ban fracking, won't she?