Plot to kidnap Michigan governor thwarted; 13 arrested, officials say

webfact

7 minutes ago, heybruce said:

No one suggested that all Trump supporters are uneducated, and there is no denying that when Trump saw how popular he is with the uneducated he said he loved them.

The whole paragraph......................errrmmm I promised myself I would stoop talking about Trump .

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bendejo said:

Notice how this sort is particularly threatened by women in positions of influence.

Just look at how, even in here, they froth at the mouth merely at the mention of AOC and Greta Thunberg, to name just two.

Somethin' 'taint right with these boys.

Issues growing up with mom, coupled with dad not being around.

Dad wasn't there to be a proper male role model, showing them how to treat and respect women. Mom had to try doing this by herself. So then the kids grew up thinking women are all crazy and out to get them.

Yet there's plenty of men who grew up in single mom households and did just fine. They listened to mom, while others didn't. I know because I've had plenty of examples among my own friends and family. The ones who listened to mom ended up being successful, independent adults. The ones didn't, well uh, you kind of need to know how to get along with women representing 50% of the population. Thus, they're the ones who wound up with trouble at work, couldn't hold down jobs, couldn't find a place to stay and couch surfed, then developed substance abuse problems, and antisocial activities like those seen here.

Edited by CrunchWrapSupreme
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

No reason to fear the police.  Ignorance is the cause of fear.  If you ever achieve some success in your life, you may even learn to respect Law Enforcement. ????

Ah,  the book Animal Farm. The pigs in the house like the dogs that keep the rest of the animals in the barn.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

And there, my friends is living proof of under-educated, gullible people who only get their news from Fox and Breitbart.

"I love the poorly educated" Donald J. Trump.

I think he got that term from pollster Frank Luntz, whom he later fired.  Luntz has popped up in the past week or so (he grew a beard) so I'm guessing somebody is paying him.   The new term is "non-college whites," NCW.

He himself got his education at Oxford.  Mississippi.

1 minute ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

I have no issue with 'protesters' supporting black rights or police brutality.  Read carefully, you seem to be a bit challenged there.  The 'BLM Rioters' that are rioting in support of the BLM organization are trash.  Peacefully protest all you want, no issue there.  Throw a brick at a person or a loot a store, and you better measure yourself for a body-bag in my state.

And you are challenged because you wear the Fox-colored glasses. THERE ARE NO "BLM Rioters." Those two words are mutually exclusive, but the Fox narrative wants to keep you thinking that way, just like they continued to hammer Colin Kaepernick as an antigovernment rioter for kneeling. Until you can wrap your head around that, you're stuck in a mental rut.

1 minute ago, Phulublub said:

Im confused.  You DID say he was thanking those who had voted for him.  But if he said this in Feb 2016, who had voted for him?

PH

Watch the video and find out 

(I just scrolled back for you and watched the video again, and it was the Nevada victory speech)

13 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Watch the video and find out 

(I just scrolled back for you and watched the video again, and it was the Nevada victory speech)

Thank you.  Interesting that he loves the uneducated, but not, apparently, the young, the old, the educated...or anyof the other groups he mentioned.

PH

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Barr calls alleged kidnapping plot 'abhorrent,' says he was briefed this week

Kupec said it's not unusual for Barr to be briefed so close to the announcement of the charges. The U.S. attorney general stands by his statements from late July, when he said he was unaware of violent threats at Michigan protests suggesting Gov. Gretchen Whitmer should be lynched, the spokeswoman said. 

Attorney General William Barr

"He finds this behavior abhorrent and is totally supportive of the FBI’s investigation and the U.S. Attorney's actions," Kupec said. 

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/09/barr-calls-alleged-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-abhorrent/5939448002/

4 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Thank you.  Interesting that he loves the uneducated, but not, apparently, the young, the old, the educated...or anyof the other groups he mentioned.

PH

Sometimes people give extra praise for the less fortunate .

I have promised myself not to talk about Trump all day everyday , which I find myself doing on here .

So, I shall be leaving this discussion about him