Trump says he doesn't think he's contagious, ready to campaign

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Donald Trump declared that catching the coronavirus was a "blessing from God"

Can't imagine the good Lord will be overly happy with that association .. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Trump said he had stopped taking "most therapeutics" for the virus but was still on

Acid .?

Some news outlets are reporting speaker N Pelosi is exploring the consideration of try to get him removed on the grounds of his dangerously erratic behaviour .. 

Is this is goer .? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

Can't imagine the good Lord will be overly happy with that association .. 

Acid .?

Some news outlets are reporting speaker N Pelosi is exploring the consideration of try to get him removed on the grounds of his dangerously erratic behaviour .. 

Is this is goer .? 

I think you're a bit sad wondering if Nancy Pelosi is a goer.

After beating back rival for House leadership post, Nancy ...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

Hahahahaha .. what I should have said to remove any innuendo entry points is :- the idea of removal for his derangedness a serious consideration ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, YetAnother said:

the guy is a liar and a fool

Who are you going to vote for? The incredibly honest and transparent Biden and his sidekick. They've never told any lies.

This article is about whether he's contagious or not. It's all about creating drama, because it's not rocket science. A Covid-19 test will determine whether he is contagion free or not.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

After beating back rival for House leadership post, Nancy ...

She needs to be put out to pasture with a big supply of gourmet ice cream. Wouldn't it be a hoot if she takes over as the caretaker president.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, JensenZ said:

Who are you going to vote for? The incredibly honest and transparent Biden and his sidekick. They've never told any lies.

This article is about whether he's contagious or not. It's all about creating drama, because it's not rocket science. A Covid-19 test will determine whether he is contagion free or not.

The Trump administration is not exactly forthcoming with details on test results, are they now?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Meanwhile, Biden is hiding in his basement while Trump free from the Wuhan Cooties (according to his doctors) hits the campaign trail with vigor! ???? 

MAGA 

Oh, his doctors said. Right then.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

“Trump's contention he was no longer contagious was not yet backed up by solid evidence from his doctors.”

Nor will it be.

“Trump said he had stopped taking "most therapeutics" for the virus but was still on steroids.“

So why is he still on steroids?

To feed the muscle between his ears.

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

He could have been screaming "Get of my lawn" and he would have come across as more "normal".

well, he's already done that!

only in his case it involved the national guard and the teargassing of demonstrators.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you discard everything else, only "Trump says he doesn't think.", from the headline, is true and accurate.  'Perfect physical specimen' is now obesely overweight, old, and out of shape?  We're getting deeper into The Twilight Zone.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morch said:

The Trump administration is not exactly forthcoming with details on test results, are they now?

What test results didn't you get? What test results do you want?

He won't be out in public until he's tested negative. To think otherwise is ridiculous. 

This is just another big story about nothing... 

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

He appears to be going off the deep end.

Not sure if it's the drugs or just a rapid progression of his frontotemporal dementia, but those rants on fox business and hannity were the ravings of a crazy man. He could have been screaming "Get of my lawn" and he would have come across as more "normal".

I am shocked that enablers like bartiromo and hannity, and his children let him make such a fool of himself. And that green-screen proof of life video was insane.

I think everyone knew he'd flame out, but who knew it be this startling?

On the plus side, he is a perfect physical specimen.

Next time he will be taken by men in white, it won't be because of Covid-19! ????

• Like 2