'Feeling great,' Trump appears in public for first time since return from hospital

rooster59

1 hour ago, Isaan sailor said:

How come Joe Biden can’t draw a crowd—both today and pre-Wuhan-19?

He doesn't have any supporters. 

The dem's don't seem to think this is an issue and that just not being Trump is going to carry him through safely. 

After all the polls are never wrong. 

Standing alone and not wearing a mask, the Republican president spoke from a White House balcony at an event called "A Peaceful Protest for Law & Order" made up of hundreds of largely maskless Black and Latino supporters, and promptly triggered millions of Democrats, progressives, and main-stream media members who will continue to melt down over the next 48 hours of the current news cycle. 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, riclag said:

Standing alone  after taking off his mask  the POTUS spoke from the balcony of the white house to mostly black and Hispanic  large crowd at a “peaceful protest for law & order.” as they chanted, "We Love You", We Love You" and Usa! Usa !Usa!

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-peaceful-protest-law-order/

Supporters of President Donald Trump rally at The Ellipse, before entering to The White House, where Trump will hold an event on the South lawn on Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020, in Washington. (AP Photo/Jose Luis Magana)

https://www.wbur.org/news/2020/10/10/trump-makes-first-public-appearance-since-his-hospital-stay

President Donald Trump speaks from the Blue Room Balcony of the White House to a crowd of supporters, Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020. (Alex Brandon/AP)

Reuters like most MSM outlets can only write about the POTUS in the most negative terms.  I hope he wins the 2020 election simply because the media response is so entertaining. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

All this sanctimonious media reporting on masks, now when someone is alone on a balcony, good grief.

I love masks and believe they are a big contributor to Thailand's successful Covid-19 control, along with strict quarantine and those one million health volunteers.

But where was this mask coverage back in March, April when thousands were dying each week in Europe? 

Western experts and WHO didn't recognise the effectiveness of masks until June, and the media? Why didn't they cotton on to the Asian experience, not just with Covid-19 but earlier pandemics?

Mainstream media has become shallow, biased and lacks initiative.

Edited by Donga
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, connda said:

Reuters like most MSM outlets can only write about the POTUS in the most negative terms.  I hope he wins the 2020 election simply because the media response is so entertaining. 

There's this saying if X people tell you you're drunk....

Maybe this applies to said reports and Trump.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Shakespeare has the answer:

"Scorn and defiance, slight regard, contempt...

Henry V, Act 2, Scene 3.

Amazing how prescient he was.

i often quote William as well , scholar that i am:

" To go with Bee     or maybe Mee 

that is the question "

• Haha 1