Biden close to U.S. election victory as a defiant Trump vows to fight

rooster59

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes but my point is that Biden has already won and networks decision to delay the call gives oxygen to 45s desperate effort to deligitimize the Biden presidency.

Yeah, I see your point and I don’t disagree with you, but I also understand my Biden and to a certain extent the media, is acting as he is. 

13 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

There is a very slight chance that Trump could still win. But the way I see it, its not over till the fat man squeals.

No chance via the votes determining the electoral college because Biden has Pennsylvania wrapped up with a pretty Philly cheese steak on top.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

He's slower than before nobody is denying that but he's smart and experienced enough to organize an incredibly effective cabinet. I am worried about the transition period though. Definitely a vacuum now and an opportunity for enemies.

am with you on that, still a long way till Jan 20..... he can resign and have Pence pardon him and walk free

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Paul Catton said:

Not so evident, you believe he is the worst person you have ever listened too. and thus, as I do support him, I am then deemed in your opinion to being a danger to society. As I have no "skin in this game" being an overseas observer, I have found his speeches a bit dis-jointed but heartfelt patriotic to the U.S.A.

Wasn't Comey supposed to take Trump out? Wasn't Mueller after his failure? Nancy with her impeachment? 

Beyond a joke.

D J Trump met with Rocketman, and eased the nuclear clock, D J Trump met with Xi Jinping and temporarily eased  the tension.

D J Trump told  NATO allies they need to start contributing equally, D J Trump reiterated the need for a hard border between the USA and Mexico as it was open gateway for illegal immigrants.

Wish USA all the best for the future, however the horizon looks bleak.  

Thanks for the intelligent differing view. I would love to engage you in a on list of my disbarring trump events and specific policy and stands this clown has spewed. Consider my offer to go deep into this. Having no dog in this fight I see your pick and choose  and that is not a reliable messaging. 

• Like 1

Rupert Murdoch-owned conservative media outlets in the United States, including Fox News, the Wall Street Journal and the New York Post, began saying “if and when” a Trump loss becomes clear he should preserve his “legacy” by showing grace in defeat.

Reporting from today's Guardian live feed.

• Like 2