UK sees goodwill for Brexit trade deal, open to 'sensible' fishing compromise

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I said none of the ones on here did apart from Herfiehandbag.

Go check.

I will also add you to the list of armchair warriors we have on here.

You have insider info on all of us then.....????

Where do we check...?

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2020 at 8:22 AM, robblok said:

<------->

BJ saw their US ally go away and Biden is more pro EU. So the wind changed and the Brits are waving the white flag.

<------>

Yes, when you consider the  time of Johnson's change of mind - after Trump's deselection -  you hit the nail on the head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I said none of the ones on here did apart from Herfiehandbag.

Go check.

I will also add you to the list of armchair warriors we have on here.

This is what you said.

Given its remembrance week you and the Brexiteers will have spent all week talking about the UK's military achievements while contributing absolutely nothingtowards them.

not all brexiteers post here. And of the ones that do at least one (herfie) served. So you’re wrong, simple as.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

They all appear to be anti Brexit not anti Brit. But of course in your world anyone who does not agree with Brexit is anti Brit. Domestic or foreign. 

Odd how you are unable to differentiate between the two. You must have had plenty of time to think about it while in your armchair.

And you don't understand posts, or is it the 49 twist stuff ploy....????

3 minutes ago, BaronVonBangkok said:

This is what you said.

Given its remembrance week you and the Brexiteers will have spent all week talking about the UK's military achievements while contributing absolutely nothingtowards them.

not all brexiteers post here. And of the ones that do at least one (herfie) served. So you’re wrong, simple as.

I was refering to the Brexiteers on here. Hence my mention of Herfiehandbag.

If you had been here for longer than ten minutes you would probably have realised that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

You have insider info on all of us then.....????

Where do we check...?

Your contribution to military service comes in the form of giving a soldier a lift in your taxi.

Must have been the longest journey the poor squadie ever took having to listen to your plastic patriotism. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

I was refering to the Brexiteers on here. Hence my mention of Herfiehandbag.

If you had been here for longer than ten minutes you would probably have realised that. 

You should not give out any personal member info unless they posted it or you asked first..

1 minute ago, transam said:

You should not give out any personal member info unless they posted it or you asked first..

I dont think Herfiehandbag will mind.

Hes an ex serviceman after all. Made of slightly tougher fiber than your average armchair warrior. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Your contribution to military service comes in the form of giving a soldier a lift in your taxi.

Must have been the longest journey the poor squadie ever took having to listen to your plastic patriotism. 

Wow, you have a complete list of my life's employment.....????

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, mind you, in my taxi days there were a huge number of wafflers....????

Just now, transam said:

Wow, you have a complete list of my life's employment.....????

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, mind you, in my taxi days there were a huge number of wafflers....????

And you had your little inflatable flamingo on which you used to sail the high seas off the south coast.

This will obviously make you an expert on all Naval matters as well. 

And you had your little inflatable flamingo on which you used to sail the high seas off the south coast.

This will obviously make you an expert on all Naval matters as well. 

I did ?..... I think you are getting confused chap....????

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Yes I was clarifying my post for you because you seemed to be having difficulty with it.

You can thank me later.

The only difficult I had was that it was factually wrong.

You said no brexiteers served.

i said that’s wrong, some did on the forum and thousands did off the forum

you said ok - nobody on the forum except herfie and nobody off the forum except the thousands that did.???? 

the only thing you clarified was that your first statement was a load of rubbish lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

Ha....that made me laugh...there has only been four in the last 40 years, excluding the present buffoon .......and your last line?..........."he didn't care too much about lies or breaking the promises he made to his wife"...do you know nothing about Boris Johnson?

Four what?

6 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

What does sovereignty look like and how will I recognise it?

the blinkered will never get it. There are none so blind as those who cannot see. 

keep ignoring society and worry only about % points of gdp. With that philosophy may I assume you’re a Thatcherite? 

You remarks on racism are not worthy of a response so I will leave them in the gutter

• Like 1

its important that both sides serve their citizens,this means a deal.less eu boats but still access it works for all and bigger more important issues must be dealt with that have far bigger consequences.will UK residents and eu ones be able to work travel retire in both places is probably the most important.i want to get outta this place and hit portugal greece or spain.at least they treat us like human beings and its cheaper now!!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, notrub said:

The fishing rights issue is a deliberate 'red herring' given life by the brexit team and nurtured by the failing Johnson/Cummings administration.  It is simply an excuse to delay or obfuscate the negotiating process.   There was a perfectly functioning fishing agreement which Gove withdrew from as a demonstration of our independence.  Hoping for a US trade agreement that is beneficial to the UK is a pie in the sky.  US businesses are a 'for profit only' motivated bunch and will give nothing away.  We will have chlorinated chicken,  hormoned beef and GM crops approved before the US will even agree to talk.  This will cut off our access to future EU trade deals.  Flush Johnson/Cummings down the toilet and start fresh.  What a costly disaster they have been both in money wasted and lives lost due to their incompetence and duplicity.

Please send details of this perfectly functioning fishing agreement. Urgent. Stop. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

The gutter is where the majority (the 63% of the electorate who are not with you) observed the tawdry, debased and utterly corrupted sham that was the Brexit con being carried out, and unfortunately the Nasty Party has remained wallowing in there and many of their supporters have joined them.

But your answer is the consummate Brexiteer response. You start with an inanity: "I see only sovereignty and self determination."

Then when asked to elaborate, you retort with utter nonsense straight out of Hans Christian Andersen, that if you can't see it, you don't understand.

But there, underneath your weak obfuscation, is your truth - Brexit IS the Emperor's new clothes. 

You sound mad.

so you don’t care about democracy and the will of the people? About society and retaining our great British culture. About self rule. 

you only care about money. Selling our sovereignty to a German French alliance for a few % points. Sad. 

Lucky your the minority 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1