New beer bar complex to open in Hua Hin

webfact

New beer bar complex to open in Hua Hin

2020-11-18.jpg

A new beer bar complex is set to open in Hua Hin.

The complex will be located on Soi 94 on the site of the recently demolished Isaan restaurant, opposite the Sakura Japanese restaurant.

According to plans seen by Thaivisa the complex will include up to 25 bars, as well as toilets and a seating and stage area. 

Thaivisa has been told that as many as 20 of the bars have already been rented out, with rental fees ranging from between 9,000 and 11,000 baht per month. 

A number of bar owners who were forced to close their bars in Soi Bintabaht following the COVID-19 pandemic are said to be amongst those who have signed rental agreements.

The complex, which is earmarked for completion before the end of the year, appears to be similar in concept to the Hua Hin Beer Garden located in the Soi Bintabaht.

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-11-19

I heard the rent on that place was 80,000 Baht a month previously.

I wonder what it is now considering it closed down months ago.

These places which are divided and sublet always make money regardless of how many failed businesses pass through them over the years.

Markets appear to operate on the same business model.

I heard about the 'grand night market' which appears to be through a similar process, something about a rent hike by the land owner in the middle of the lockdowns leading to a split and the formation of a new market right next door - won't be ready until about February next year though.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A number of bar owners who were forced to close their bars in Soi Bintabaht following the COVID-19 pandemic are said to be amongst those who have signed rental agreements

and what do they think is going to happen at this new place that didn't at the last one ?

1 hour ago, 4737 Carlin said:

It's a great time to be opening a bar aimed at foreign customers. Makes perfect business sense. I'm sure they'll make a fortune. 

Why they didnt open another coffee shop is beyond me 

The people signing those leases are bold indeed. The bars on Soi 88, and in "the zone" are pale shadows of their former selves. I would estimate in the bar zone, perhaps only 15 bars remain open, out of 50-60 prior to Covid. And most are starving. There are a few on Soi 80, that are ex-pat hangouts, and they seem to do OK. But, as with Samui, Phuket, Pattaya, and even parts of Bangkok, it is a far tougher business than previously. 

39 Chinese tourists incountry to rescue the economy. 20 bars rented out. Makes about 2 punters per bar. Ready to spend their TAT projected hundreds of thousands of THB when they breeze through. Makes sense to me! Hua Hin is saved !   🤨

let me send those 39 chinese a wechat message. they would come running and spend the money.

Update:

i am sorry, cant contact them. wechat isnt available where I live. 

Would some nice samaritan contact those 39 chinese and tell them they could go to huahin as I suppose they  are itching to spend the 400k that TAT says they have to spend per person 😁😁😁😁

Archived