Trump faces likely setback in Georgia recount, drops Michigan lawsuit

webfact

3 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Trump to Pay $2 Million in Damages for Illegal Activity During 2016 Election 

So stealing funds collected on behalf of a charity and using them to pay his own bills is not a crime? But it is illegal so "against the law".

Phrase it any way you like, but it is the way that a crook operates, like it or not.

You should look into Biden's Cancer Charity.

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Don't underestimate this criminal and his sycophants. Bad blood has been stirred up in the house, the senate and the whole country, division and hatred is the order of the day and this will make governing for Biden extremely difficult.

Isn't this normal in politics this is close say 50% for and 50% against Both of them .

All politicians are  bad  They lie and cheat and dig up dirt on each other . 

What you're saying  about DT Others will say that about  JB .

Because You don't like DT there's no reason to shoot of your Bad mouth.

DT might be a Rough but he done things no other could /would do.  ????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Isn't this normal in politics this is close say 50% for and 50% against Both of them .

All politicians are  bad  They lie and cheat and dig up dirt on each other . 

What you're saying  about DT Others will say that about  JB .

Because You don't like DT there's no reason to shoot of your Bad mouth.

DT might be a Rough but he done things no other could /would do.  ????

You think likening Trump to Hitler is a good thing ?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

OK thanks, not 25,000 lies then, 22,247 errant claims as adjudicated by left wing idiots with nothing better to do with their time. 

Yeh they really should spend that time on forums , denying reality and spreading falsehoods.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, connda said:

The point is that a segment of the progressive far-left wants show trials for Trump, his appointees, his cabinet, and his supporters.  And my guess is that the DNC would just step aside and allow that genie to escape its bottle.
The soft version can be found by searching online for The Trump Accountability Project or by reading articles published on main-stream sources such as

Politico, The Washington Examiner, and The New York Post.  Look at posts by far-leftists on Twitter and you start encounters extremely disturbing posts calling for the incarceration and re-education of anyone associated with Trump including anyone who voted from Trump. 

This is pretty sick stuff.

Yep I have seen a lot of insane posts on Twitter!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

Well you've certainly got that right because I don't know anyone else in that position who would tell the American people in excess of 25,000 lies.

In addition he ignored the warning about the virus and just let things ride for three months until it was too late to stop it rampaging through the country, and even then he ridiculed people for wearing masks. Estimates have it that many tens of thousands of American lives could have been saved if he had acted earlier.

He ignored the advice of medical professionals and it has cost the country dearly. 

He took millions upon millions of dollars out of the budget to build his wall, which has been a complete and utter failure and a complete waste of money.

He gave tax cuts which benefited his wealthy friends and did very little, if anything to benefit the lower income folks.

He has boasted about being able to "grab pussy" because of his wealth and position, not to mention the fact that he has done the dirty on his wife a few times.

He has driven a wedge between the two parties, falsely labelling the Democrats as "commies" and has also pandered to right-wing groups.

And I won't mention his low level of intelligence along with "covfefe", "Yo Semite", "climate change is a hoax", "the possibility of using disinfectant to fight the virus" and asking if Finland was part of Russia.......and many more. In my opinion he has the intelligence level of a pickled squid.

I suppose I could go on for the rest of the thread, however I'm sure you get the picture by now. But then again if you are a trump supporter, you obviously won't!

That's just your opinion .Many people think Different.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2