'We have to be remembered for what's been done,' Trump says on early return to Washington

webfact

3 minutes ago, J Town said:

And you reply with no facts, just insults and obfuscation.

Facts, alas, are not legal currency in the lying world of US politics (both sides).  And since when has it been an "insult" to assert that someone is talking nonsense?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, blazes said:

Facts, alas, are not legal currency in the lying world of US politics (both sides).  And since when has it been an "insult" to assert that someone is talking nonsense?

When he isnt.

And yes donald, you certainly will be remembered for what you have done.

Sounds like he has conceded.

Edited by Sujo

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

The recalcitrant one will continue with creating more chaos in his final weeks. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/12/22/4-things-trump-is-considering-for-his-final-4-weeks-as-president

and one more to the list; fabricating a pretext for a war with iran. 

that would get the donor cash flooding in.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Don't worry, the world will remember you for many years - just not the way you think they will.

i suggest a "covid remembrance day" when the friends and relatives of the 350,000 (soon to reach half a million) dead can mourn their loss.

january 28 would be a suitable date.

This will be the biggest national security threat you face in your presidency...This is going to be the roughest thing you face" Trump’s National Security Advisor to Trump

https://doggett.house.gov/media-center/blog-posts/timeline-trump-s-coronavirus-responses

51 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Trump was said to be "moody" during the trip,

he has been moody for the past 4 years it did get worse by the middle of November 2020 when he started to act more on his tantrums.... brings back memories of my kids when they were 6-7 years old and I would give them what they wanted 555

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Joe Biden to hold national memorial service for US Covid victims | US news | The Guardian

Joe Biden plans to lead a unique nationwide memorial service on the eve of his inauguration to honor the grim toll of more than 340,000 American lives lost to the coronavirus.

gosh, like, i mean, wow.

so this is what it's like to have a president.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

gosh, like, i mean, wow.

so this is what it's like to have a president.

Well one who lacks intelligence, rational critical analysis, ethics, compassion, insight, ability to makes rational decisons on critical complex matters,ability to accept good counsel,  who also lives with half the DSMV1, as a provisonal Dx

Edited by RJRS1301

8 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Do to his incompetence, my stock portfolio was up almost 30%.  My greatest year as an investor.

So, thank you Mr. Trump I will never forget you.

You can thank the Fed Feed.

• Like 2