What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

2 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Can't find it, what site pls?

You dont need to go to a specific site, you can use a search engine that searches them all.

I dont use any of these but I just sampled hidden assets and all came up with the series in top position. 

https://torrentseeker.com

https://solidtorrents.net

https://www.torrentzeta.com

The links aren't sites, they are search engines (that probably use google), so hoping that it doesnt break any forum rules.

@Andrew Dwyer mentioned that he uses search engines the other day, perhaps he could assist.

Edited by recom273
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

A Kiwi series called "Eggs". Brilliant!

Eggs---Are you writing about the one from the last century ---26 years ago--was it the animated  one?...because I am not really into cartoons, but it did get a 5 something on IMDB---or the one where Pa and Moe, have lived together all their lives in a little house in the country, ....I guess even a blind squirrel.....etc   etc 

but maybe you will enjoy Panthers......look forward to your report.

The mad thing is Giddyup, they turn out some good movies----have some top directors---You would think there would be some connection there--But ?

50 minutes ago, seedy said:

Once Were Warriors - excellent

Once Were Warriors - excellent----That wasn't a TV show Guys---yes they turn out some good movies

42 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Forgot that one.

It's a belter.

In more ways than one.

1 hour ago, recom273 said:

So, that's 3 in 30 years.

I guess the blind squirrel is even luckier than I thought.........:omfg:

I did see one lane bridge---your right, its wasn't bad at all---

Maybe living there for a while tainted me a bit---so conservative in the 60s...70s .I wasn't allowed to take my wife to see "last Tango in Paris" --in 72 they had different days for men/women, to watch it. Clockwork Orange the same

Had to go over to Oz   for some business a month latter and watched Caligula at the local cinema----If it wasn't for Peter O'Toole & Helen Mirren   I would have thought they must of got the films mixed up a stuck a blue movie on...

35 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Eggs---Are you writing about the one from the last century ---26 years ago--was it the animated  one?...because I am not really into cartoons, but it did get a 5 something on IMDB---or the one where Pa and Moe, have lived together all their lives in a little house in the country, ....I guess even a blind squirrel.....etc   etc 

but maybe you will enjoy Panthers......look forward to your report.

The mad thing is Giddyup, they turn out some good movies----have some top directors---You would think there would be some connection there--But ?

I think he's referring to "Fresh Eggs" - Its a 6 part dark comedy - well worth hunting out. I really enjoyed it, I wish there was more from the team.

I was looking at NZ series on IMDB, cross referencing different actors to see if they made other shows - Its strange how many NZ actors get gigs in American movies, you are right, you would think there would be some connection.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, recom273 said:

You dont need to go to a specific site, you can use a search engine that searches them all.

I dont use any of these but I just sampled hidden assets and all came up with the series in top position. 

https://torrentseeker.com

https://solidtorrents.net

https://www.torrentzeta.com

The links aren't sites, they are search engines (that probably use google), so hoping that it doesnt break any forum rules.

@Andrew Dwyer mentioned that he uses search engines the other day, perhaps he could assist.

Yup, I used to trawl all the usual torrent sites for stuff but then I found torrent search engines to be highly effective.

Tbh, I stream all my stuff on fmovies now but if i need something not available on fmovies I use.

Torlook.info 

TorrentDownloads.info 

The former is very good for music , especially music from the 70’s.

Catch 22. (1970)

Starring: Alan Arkin, Bob Newhart, Orson Welles, Anthony Perkins, Jack Kluggman, Jon Voight, Martin Sheen, Martin Balsam, Art Garfunkel, Paula Prentiss, Charles Grodin etc.

On Fmovies.

Some nice cinematograpy in this movie. Nice to get away from CGI and green screens now and then.

Edited by bobandyson
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Don't Look Up(2021) Netflix is now available. 

Star list includes Leonardo De Caprio, Meryl Streep Jennifer Lawrence etc

On the menu for tonight, will post review tomorrow.

Don't Look Up (2021) - IMDb Rating 7.4/10

Excellent hilarious movie, I haven't laughed as much for a long time!

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 11:16 PM, xylophone said:

Couldn't get on with it at all........so switched off after about 20 mins!

But for those lucky enough to be able to get BBC iPlayer, there is a great documentary on Freddie Mercury, called "Freddie Mercury: the final act" (or similar).

It featured a lot of other pop/rock stars and was very interesting I thought. He denied he had AIDS right up until the day before he died, then announced it, and died the next day.

I always thought "too much love will kill you" was about Mercury knowing he was dying, but on checking it out I was completely wrong. It was apparently about May and his marriage.

17 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Just watched The xmas edition of shaun the sheep,the main human charectors are a mixed race black and white couple,even the cartoons are going woke ,oh and the xmas edition of all creatures great and small managed to get black villagers into it ,   still it was not bad ,

Only black and white sheep? That's pure racism!

Where are the yellow, brown and red sheep?

This video has to be cancelled.

52 minutes ago, JustAnotherHun said:

Only black and white sheep? That's pure racism!

Where are the yellow, brown and red sheep?

This video has to be cancelled.

What about the LGBTQQIP2SAA sheep

Stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, pansexual, two-spirit (2S), androgynous and asexual.

Edited by seedy

28 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Just watching 1883 ,its a prequel to Yellowstone i believe ,wow ,i am really taken by it ,its the best thing i have watched for a long time ,

Concur!  My other current favorite, another from Taylor Sheridan is "Mayor of Kingstown" and both have new episodes available as from just minutes ago. ????

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

almost extinct anyway.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Māori_people

There were 775,836 people identifying as being part of the Māori ethnic group at the 2018 New Zealand census, making up 16.5% of New Zealand's population. This is an increase of 177,234 people (29.6%) since the 2013 census, and an increase of 210,507 people (37.2%) since the 2006 census.
  • Like 1