What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

15 hours ago, recom273 said:

mmm .. yeah .. I started it, got as far as the second episode, been meaning to finish the series off.

@Will27 Didi you see the 2nd & 3rd series of Rocco Schiavone are kicking about.

Unfortunately not mate.

I'm keeping an eye out though.

The Lie: Murder in Suburbia

Two part series on RARBG.

Summary: On 4th October 2004, a young mother of two, Rachel O’Reilly appeared to go missing, after she failed to pick her children up from school. Later that day, she was found brutally murdered, in what initially looked like a burglary gone horribly wrong. Her husband, Joe, led the hunt for the killer – giving frequent interviews to the media to keep the case in the headlines.

But before long, suspicion began to fall on him.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 9:00 PM, recom273 said:

mmm .. yeah .. I started it, got as far as the second episode, been meaning to finish the series off.

@Will27 Didi you see the 2nd & 3rd series of Rocco Schiavone are kicking about.

Not sure if you are talking about Fringe or Devs but I just binged the Devs Series 1 and it was really worthwhile watching. Looking forward to Series 2.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

... I just binged the Devs Series 1 and it was really worthwhile watching. Looking forward to Series 2.

DEVS was just a mini-series so there is no series/season 2, unfortunately.  Did you know character Lyndon was played by a girl?  

8 minutes ago, HidyHo said:

DEVS was just a mini-series so there is no series/season 2, unfortunately.  Did you know character Lyndon was played by a girl?  

No I didn't know that, I just thought "he" looked more like a child than an adult. 

34 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Just watching  Hope  its about an Asian undercover female cop who is sent to a seaside town in N Ireland its so unbelievable  i cant believe they made it ,trouble is i am on ep 4 and enjoying it .????

Granny Get Your Gun

Bert   we seem to enjoy each others choices,but if you get to see this film its hugely enjoyable,acting performance May Robson was superb,just war time distr1bution delayed its opening until 1949 in UK ....  Another film worth watching

Edited by fredscats

3 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Just watching  Hope  its about an Asian undercover female cop who is sent to a seaside town in N Ireland its so unbelievable  i cant believe they made it ,trouble is i am on ep 4 and enjoying it .????

Got a IMDB link? Theres a few hope series out there.

14 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

1883,  Follows the Dutton family on a journey west through the Great Plains toward the last bastion of untamed America.

a spin off of Yellowstone , and its looking good so far, series 1 , 2 episodes out now.

regards worgeordie

Good review from IMDB  -  8 rating

12 episodes with Sam Elliot and Billy Bob Thornton

Episodes 1 -2 available from RARBG with subs :thumbsup:

Edited by Daffy D
  • Like 2