Distracting Images

owl sees all

Simple answer. The BBC is, IMO, so pants now that they have decided that they need something to get viewers to stop deserting the channel.

I hardly watch BBC international anymore as it is so nauseatingly PC and biased, but sometimes it helps to know what the "other side" is doing.

There is/ was an American news channel that had their female presenters doing strip tease on camera. Perhaps the BBC should consider that to bolster their, IMO, failing ratings.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 5:57 PM, owl sees all said:

I'm English; proud of it. We spoon-fed the world with our common-sense, religion, cricket and democratic system. Other stuff too.

Other stuff being, massacres , suppresssion and opression, slavery, genocide, exploitation, cultural thefts, pilliaging.

Feel free to join the 20th century and call them breasts or mammaries, all woman have them to greater or lesser extent.

Wipe your chin,you are dribbling

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Simple answer. The BBC is, IMO, so pants now that they have decided that they need something to get viewers to stop deserting the channel.

I hardly watch BBC international anymore as it is so nauseatingly PC and biased, but sometimes it helps to know what the "other side" is doing.

There is/ was an American news channel that had their female presenters doing strip tease on camera. Perhaps the BBC should consider that to bolster their, IMO, failing ratings.

Was the TV channel from Texas or somewhere?

• Confused 1

On 1/24/2021 at 10:57 PM, owl sees all said:

I'm English; proud of it. We spoon-fed the world with our common-sense, religion, cricket and democratic system. Other stuff too. But I digress.

One of my favorites is the "Elgin marbles".  Imagine the Greeks wanting them back! Lord Elgin stole them fair and square.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

With all the politically correct scared to death of upsetting any minority etc I am surprised there wasnt a "black" pair featured front center like most other media in the UK of late, cant have discrimination where are the colored breasts please BBC ?

it does seem that some are overly sensitive about “racism”, being politically correct and scared to death. 
Seems like you can’t have a real conversation about anything these days without somebody getting offended.

It feeds off itself and becomes over the top. More of a western issue. Glad the Thais don’t carry on with this nonsense. Call a spade a spade.

If these old plus sized birds want to get them out on TV, it doesn’t worry me. Personally I think it makes them look slutty, but it is their choice. 

Rita Ora actually stays at a hotel near my place on Natai Beach. Here she is by the pool at Baba Beach club. She isn’t slim.

https://web.facebook.com/BabaBeachClub/photos/a.319771761504089/1836729759808274/?type=3&theater

A8EC1175-F329-40AC-AB1E-54CC4E55E838.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RJRS1301 said:

Other stuff being, massacres , suppresssion and opression, slavery, genocide, exploitation, cultural thefts, pilliaging.

Feel free to join the 20th century and call them breasts or mammaries, all woman have them to greater or lesser extent.

Wipe your chin,you are dribbling

Indeed.

But are there other countries where the lady presenters show their cleavage as well as the ones featured?

10 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

it does seem that some are overly sensitive about “racism”, being politically correct and scared to death. 
Seems like you can’t have a real conversation about anything these days without somebody getting offended.

It feeds off itself and becomes over the top. More of a western issue. Glad the Thais don’t carry on with this nonsense. Call a spade a spade.

If these old plus sized birds want to get them out on TV, it doesn’t worry me. Personally I think it makes them look slutty, but it is their choice. 

Rita Ora actually stays at a hotel near my place on Natai Beach. Here she is by the pool at Baba Beach club. She isn’t slim.

https://web.facebook.com/BabaBeachClub/photos/a.319771761504089/1836729759808274/?type=3&theater

Pass me the two-by-four, please.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Natai Beach said:

Pretty sure that isn't Rita Ora. Doesn't look anything like her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Natai Beach said:

I dunno. 

I think I just got confused because of the distracting images. 

And is that not the point of the TV ladies showing their boobies? To take our eyes and minds away from the news. Forget the disturbance, the flooding, the data; keep looking at my revealing dress. Or what's not in it!

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

And is that not the point of the TV ladies showing their boobies? To take our eyes and minds away from the news. Forget the disturbance, the flooding, the data; keep looking at my revealing dress. Or what's not in it!

When i see Milk as the Thai mrs calls them in the OP,my first thought is

how big is that seat she's sitting on.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 1:57 PM, owl sees all said:

I'm English; proud of it. We spoon-fed the world with our common-sense, religion, cricket and democratic system. Other stuff too. But I digress.

Didn't you learn in school that pride is the first of the Seven Deadly Sins?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

Didn't you learn in school that pride is the first of the Seven Deadly Sins?

Yes Andy.

I'm from Essex. Just across the river from Kent. Can see what it's like by looking south from Dagenham Dock.

On 1/30/2021 at 5:55 PM, xylophone said:

Puppies........And I remember being at quite a hi-so party in my younger days and having far too much to drink when a lady fronted up to me with quite a large set of boobs, almost bursting out of their holders and my reply did not go down too well – – – "if you're going to drown those 2 puppies, I'll have the ones with the pink noses".

At least a friend of mine laughed.

One of the things that men will never understand about women-

why they choose to emphasize a part of their body that they know attracts men and then get angry when men look at it.

Whatever we/ they call them, no one can dispute that they occupy a large part of male/ female interactions, and especially male fantasies.

• Like 1