Pattaya: A reminder weed is still illegal in Thailand - 36 arrested at drugs parties

rooster59

Rooster59 

Cannabis can be obtained legally, and used legally, any day of the week with a prescription from any major hospital in Bangkok. 

Several forms pills, oil and compacted loose leaf. 

Ketamine is used by Ranch and Farm handlers everywhere on the planet.  The Coloquial term is best known as " Special K" 

Application Ex.

Injection for Horse re-shoe.

When used for Cat and Dog management/control:

Dart Co2 Gun

Its undoubtedly  more hazardous to breath the air in Bangkok these days, as opposed to using Cannabis and Tranquilizers. 

Just so everyone here, is on the same page....

The Institute of Physics estimates 2 million people died as a result of air pollution effects in 2013.  In 2017, ozone pollution accounts for 1 million people dying per year.

4 hours ago, malibukid said:

its legal in America in 10 states now, and Biden will decriminalize it on the Federal level soon.

cannabis was decriminalized for medical use, and there are certain caveats that must be adhered to. https://www.siam-legal.com/thailand-law/legalization-of-cannabis-for-medical-use-in-thailand/

Edited by Noah K
addition of link

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Weed stinks in my opinion. If you want to smoke it half way up a mountain where I cant smell it, do so with my blessings. 

Weed coming from the earth, just like a lot of bushes I see Thais putting on the side of the road, taking home to cook and eat. A few of the stinks in my opinion too. I am not going to doubt some of them are not smoke able. ????????

10 hours ago, Mike Rodik said:

ketamine, I wish I could use once in my life ...

you know it is an InSTANT anti depressant after injection that lasts for about a week ...

also great for PTSD

My marine sniper friend with ptsd goes to a ketamine clinic and it has helped him immensely. He goes every 3 or months now, but it started as a weekly regiment.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Modern weed, high in THC hardly smells at all.

If you think it stinks you're either living in the past or smoking low quality bush weed.

(so a friend tells me)

Stop believing your friend. There are some pretty skunky weeds nowadays. Definitely not low quality.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Proboscis said:

Don't people get it - in Thailand, everything is illegal. Not just weed but also e cigarettes. Even microbreweries are illegal. Even prostitution is illegal (as in against the law although you would have to be rather unlucky to get into trouble for that - but it is still there on the law). The idea that you can come to Thailand and hang out like you are in Amsterdam and smoke weed is just looking for trouble.

But don't you get it ? nobody cares what is legal or not ! I have been smoking weed here for 20 years and know dozens of Thai also doing, Nobody gives a F about what any idiot or supposed authority thinks !

8 hours ago, mr mr said:

what is ganja ingesting equipment ? are we talking a fork and spoon ? ganja smoking equipment ok i get it....... but ingesting ????

Perhaps mixing bowls and beaters to make green butter for cookies??

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Modern weed, high in THC hardly smells at all.

If you think it stinks you're either living in the past or smoking low quality bush weed.

(so a friend tells me)

disagree. you been a brick layer for far too long my man. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

Didn't something similar happen to the Rolling Stones in England in the 70s?  Mike Jagger sentenced to prison for smoking dope at a private house.  Resulted in the leader article in The Times, "Why break a butterfly on a wheel?".  Basically pointed out that it was a victimless crime involving soft drugs and the judge wanted to make an example of Jagger. The article strongly impaced public opinion and Jagger was acquitted on appeal.  That was of course before the Time was acquired by the Dirty Digger and was still worth reading. 

Anyway the public would be better served by Thai police focusing on going out to catch criminals.

"Thai police focusing on going out to catch criminals." :cheesy: Some of them are too overweight to run after criminals, when you look at some of the photos, you can see their fat bellies sticking over their belts.