New Normal tourism mark unveiled

rooster59

So if I get the new symbol tattooed on my forehead, will I get free entry into the National parks, Zoos, and better yet Thailand.  Where is the QR Code, is it embedded in the picture somewhere.

50 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Detailed designs on the elephant highlight Thailand’s tradition of carefully made art, and by extension all the nation’s traditions and cultures, which are derived from the country’s gentle nature.

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Travelers who see the mark can be sure the business meets standards of hygiene, safety and cultural significance.

This is a perfect representation of Thailand's capabilities. They are really great at making cartoons and saying lots of words. 

That's about it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

So one trunk is bad.

Five trunks is good?

Or is the hieght of the trunk an indication of quality?

Thankfully no mention of "musth".

Maybe the height of the trunk is an indication of the air quality - need to get that high to find some clean air?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Detailed designs on the elephant ... The colors on the elephant reflect modernity, plentifulness, peace, comfort, strength and simplicity.

not very detailed, as there are just 8 very simple lines. Those lines are all in black.

if "simplicity" (which it clearly is) than not "detailed" - contradiction.

I can't see any plentifulness and comfort - but probably they have meant tourist establishments, like hotels and restaurants, would have this values

Elephants with tourists on the back aren't really happy sites...but common.

With current world preferences, after the coconut picked by monkeys scandal on the West...

Thailand should be better off with ????+ palm tree probably...less likely to be attacked out, and need to change at extra cost.

2 hours ago, internationalism said:

not very detailed, as there are just 8 very simple lines. Those lines are all in black.

if "simplicity" (which it clearly is) than not "detailed" - contradiction.

I can't see any plentifulness and comfort - but probably they have meant tourist establishments, like hotels and restaurants, would have this values

you need to stare at it to find the QR Code and the picture of Prayut somewhere inside of the lines.