U.S. conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has died: Fox News

webfact

33 minutes ago, riclag said:

Listen to him for almost thirty years while drivin the big rigs!

I liked his style in politics! He like others, exposed the establishment and media through out his career while having one hand tied behind his back just to make it fair.

RIP

555 Couldn't one say he is part of the establishment? Or maybe you prefer another sports team? He also never debated much, if I'm not mistaken.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Wait. From your post. Sounds like a supporter to me.

Also sounds like Trump's supporters.

Cancel culture is a dog whistle for the alt right. You bias is showing.  LOL.

Then right back to bashing liberals. No strawman there.

You bias is showing.  LOL. 555

7 minutes ago, pegman said:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. At his core he was just a disc jockey who  found a niche by making inflammatory statements. His popularity demonstrates  just how large the bigoted sector of that country is.  Archie Bunker may have been a satirical  racist composition but R.L. was the real thing.

Nonsense. No way that Rush was in any way...oh wait a minute

:Look it, let me put it to you this way. The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

https://web.archive.org/web/20121017194354/https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2007/01/19/the_classless_nfl_culture/

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2021 at 9:57 AM, JonnyF said:

Rush was very honest about what he was and he didn't give a toss. I respect that even if I don't agree with his opinions.

It's the hand wringing, self loathing, "liberal", virtue signaling hard left luvvies who shout from the rooftops about how righteous they are who are the hypocrites. Some of the comments on this thread are great examples of how quickly their nasty, distasteful side becomes so apparent as soon as someone they disagree with passes away. Hardly the moral high ground is it, reveling in someone's death...

This thread is gold, rarely have I seen a better example of their hypocrisy. The fact they don't see it makes the irony even more delicious ????

Keep it coming.???? 

Thanks, as I am very proud of responses towards the horror's of Rush's words of hatred. Blaming the people who are holding him accountable is your proof that you are the true follower of hypocrisy.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I wish they wouldnt refer to him as conservative. There are a few conservatives that a decent people that want whats best for the country. They just have a different methodology in doing it.

This clown was no conservative. He was an alt right conspiracy theorist nutter that stoked hatred in pursuit of a dollar. He was white trash.

Did they bury him so he could be closer to where he is going, or cremate him so he to acclimatize to the heat at his destination.

Indeed and conservative pundit SE Cupp expands on that point.

• Like 2