Video: Teacher assaults students then takes clippers to boy's head

rooster59

Video: Teacher assaults students then takes clippers to boy's head 

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTY3MS84MzU1Nzc4L3Nhbm9va190aHVtYm5haWxfMTIwMHg3MjAtMi5qcGc=.jpg

Image: Sanook

Sanook reported that a facebook page that translates as "Bad Students" complained about the treatment of a secondary schoolboy at a school in Korat who had some of his head shaved. 

Still pictures of what the boy looked like were posted along with claims this violated his right. It caused much comment on social media, they said.

Reporters went to the school in Chalerm Prakiat district of Nakhon Ratchasima and spoke to a few children who confirmed it was true.

They were told the director was not in, he was taking the teacher concerned to explain himself at the local authority. 

He teaches agriculture and is in then protective services section of the well known school.

A local told the media the school was within their rights. Children were issued warnings and there were rules to follow. They could always rectify the haircut with a trip to the barbers as the front bit on the head was not shorn off. 

However, Sanook also posted a video that appeared to come from the school in question. They offered no explanation of what appeared on the video.

In it the boy was hit with what looked like a cane before electric clippers were used on his head. 

In other footage what looked like teenage girls were seen being assaulted with the cane and then having some kind of oral examination.

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-03-13

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

Says a lot about parenting here that no one stands up to these bullies.

Most Thai people are taught from a very early age that they must respect people with a higher standing, such as teachers, doctors, etc. and not question them about the  reason that they choose to do something or question their actions. This is the sole reason that these bullies get away with this type of treatment every time, unless of course, they come up against a parent who does actually go against what they have been brought up to believe or the child is that of a mixed race in which the mother or father obviously won’t stand for this sort of treatment to their child.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Most Thai people are taught from a very early age that they must respect people with a higher standing, such as teachers, doctors, etc. and not question them about the  reason that they choose to do something or question their actions. This is the sole reason that these bullies get away with this type of treatment every time, unless of course, they come up against a parent who does actually go against what they have been brought up to believe or the child is that of a mixed race in which the mother or father obviously won’t stand for this sort of treatment to their child.

and therein lies the cause of most of Thailand's problems. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

There appears to be no deterrent for the teachers here.

Punishment, if any is given, is so lenient, it in no way deters other teachers like acting like animals.

If a teacher ever did that to my son he'd be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life... because one day I'd do the same to him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

If a teacher ever did that to my son he'd be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life... because one day I'd do the same to him.

More importantly find a bikie to massage his kneecaps with a baseball bat. 

OK i dont think it is normal, but it wasnt that long ago, the world was awakened by mis achievements of priests in Catholic churches, abusing children. And even in my time at school, you could expect some "weird actions" of teachers, so called Christians.

Thailand is on several points still running behind. OR not ? ive seen movies about teachers and students in USA fighting with each other.

In the civilized world teachers like that would have short life. Students would manage that by themselves IF a teacher would even dare.

Here it is sad to see that parents don't have the balls to defend their own children. Luckily I don't have a child going to school here, I might end up in the slammer.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

No I wouldn't escalate it or get someone else to do my handy-work.. 

just do the same back

... and if that bully teacher is a baldie or skin-head, the Southern region would also be an alternative for a crew-cut. ????

If that was my own son - teacher would receive the exact same treatment by my very hands.

If that was my own daughter - teacher would spend an hour with me in a secluded location and would arrive back home in a wheel chair.

It's about time that this all stops in Thai schools. The best way to do that would be to introduce real teachers with an iQ above average who are in full command of the topics they are teaching (will be very difficult for English I guess), so the pupils would show them respect not out of fear but for the reason that their teacher is "a truly gifted and able fountain of knowledge and wisdom"... Had to chuckle, typing the final sentence since it is quite obvious that such persons don't exist in the hub of mistreatment of students... And if, they would certainly not become teachers and find a well-paid job overseas. And round and round it goes, the carousel of "mediokerism" ... Catch 22 situation I'd say.

Edited by Freigeist365
  • Like 1