Scam revival in soi Chaiyapoon

angy

33 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

2 weeks is the shortest time, maybe she already had HIV if genuine

the test looks like to be an old paper, don't show name of doctor and time. Maybe is something copied from internet, surely is not in relation to the event

hiv.jpg

12 hours ago, angy said:

the test looks like to be an old paper, don't show name of doctor and time. Maybe is something copied from internet, surely is not in relation to the event

hiv.jpg

Often HIV tests will be anonymous, but not always. If genuine, the girl already had HIV. I've never heard of a scam like this in Pattaya. Easily resolved by getting a test yourself, I think Life care lab or Mt interlab it's 300 baht now.

If you are barebacking you should be getting regularly tested anyway

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Or give them all my contact details so they could contact me 2 days later.........

Absolutely.... that goes beyond massage girls too. More concerning that unprotected services  are being offered and maybe even deliberately, in the heat of the moment. Wonder if they can track you via Thai Chana?

4 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Wonder if they can track you via Thai Chana?

No.
Only the gov't (or the app developers) could see where you have been and the app only knows your phone number, not your address. And it only knows where you have "Checked In". If you go to 6 different places but only "check in" to one, the app will not have a clue what other places you visited. (And you wouldn't have a QR code at your home so you wouldn't be "checking in" there, thus the app wouldn't know where you live.)

If it was determined that someone with covid had been at that particular place at the same time as someone else who had "Checked in" with the app- that person would get a phone message (SMS) from the app, not the establishment.

The "Mor Chana" app (the one that requires you to keep your Bluetooth on and eats your battery like it was a gummi bear) would know where you have been (if you had it on) but the places you go wouldn't know you were using it or have any way of accessing the places you've been.

23 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Or give them all my contact details so they could contact me 2 days later.........

When I was a Newbie in LOS I went with a buddy to get a "soapie"..my first one..so I gave the gal my #....she texted me yrs later asking me to send her $$ so she could fly to south and sent her bank info......I texted" no problem...go to the western union and wait there...Its on its way.....whatever you do dont leave..wait for it"..$$   ????

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Why would you give your contact details to a hooker?

They offer their line ID. Once you have theirs they have yours. I was stupid and let a girl at Big C use my phone. She was desperate supposedly. She then had my number from the phone she rang and she called me daily till I blocked her.

Edited by Wongkitlo
Edit
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I had one girl try the "it's your baby"  thing on me once, but I did the math and she would have had to have been pregnant for over 13 months for it to have been mine (as she'd already told me how old the baby was and I knew when the last time we'd screwed was).

As soon as I mentioned that she smiled and laughed. I think she threw that out there to see how gullible I might be.  Then she admitted it was her Thai boyfriend's baby.

She may have been hoping that I'd be so happy at the idea of having a child that I'd just start throwing money at her. (Doesn't hurt to try I suppose.)

On 3/16/2021 at 10:51 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Why would you give your contact details to a hooker?

I was a greenhorn-newbie to LOS and i had a clamshell flip phone so I figured whats the harm...funny as I saw her in town at a bar the same weekend and she wanted to go another round....I said sure if its free......she declined but texted me many months later asking for airfare to the south...that was my turn to decline ????

On 3/17/2021 at 6:47 AM, Kerryd said:

No.
Only the gov't (or the app developers) could see where you have been and the app only knows your phone number, not your address. And it only knows where you have "Checked In". If you go to 6 different places but only "check in" to one, the app will not have a clue what other places you visited. (And you wouldn't have a QR code at your home so you wouldn't be "checking in" there, thus the app wouldn't know where you live.)

If it was determined that someone with covid had been at that particular place at the same time as someone else who had "Checked in" with the app- that person would get a phone message (SMS) from the app, not the establishment.

The "Mor Chana" app (the one that requires you to keep your Bluetooth on and eats your battery like it was a gummi bear) would know where you have been (if you had it on) but the places you go wouldn't know you were using it or have any way of accessing the places you've been.

This all assumes that the info on the app works like developers say it does. Unless it's open source and you can read the code, there is no assurance of this. 

I'm wary of any tracking app and if any phone app in general. 

On 3/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, Kerryd said:

Some guys even rush to marry them, buy a condo for them to live in, send them 40k a month and then come to TV to ask advise

Odds of this substantially increase the younger and hotter she is. A totally raw (no pun intended) deal, considering what you’ll put in, and what you’ll get out of it. Former colleagues have told me of “headache” excuses, and trips off with “friends”. Despite a monthly fee of half their teacher’s salary.

Why, dear God, when there’s thousands of older (30’s-40’s), neglected Thai women, who’ll give you much better loyalty and attention. They’ll be much less on the bloody phone, and much more interested in other, uh, more interesting activities. Several farangs I’ve known have attested to the fact it was more action than they knew what to do with. ????

Plenty of clinics will do a 2 day HIV test to put anyones mind at rest.  Or if the scam victim is still not convinced, failing that, a rather more expensive frontal lobotomy will prevent the same thing happening again.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1