Men catching HIV from women in Thailand

scubascuba3

10 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

They are the ones having the condomless sex, while each of us are responsible for our health outcomes. Women have less power (especially in Asian countries) in the sexual dynamics.

Most men do (it appears)  prefer, and( anecdotally I am informed) pay extra to not use condoms.

The men are the ones seeking services from the "working women",  men rarely have sexual health checks unless they have symptoms of infection,  and are frequently asymptomatic carriers of other STIs (chlamydia being the most frequently untreated one). 

Ok then let's make the point of Choice , It comes down to the Women/Working Girl to say NO . If they Don't say No than It's Greed from the Sex Workers and they take the Risk and they Will pass it on to their Next John. So Who's Guilty ? Both Men and Women No Difference.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I think there is an aspect of "what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand"

Lots of guys are having sex with ladyboys and are in complete denial when asked their sexual orientation or history. In their mind they are straight and have never had sex with a "man".

The data is only ever going to be as accurate as the information shared.

I would think if they were gay they’d prefer a man that looked like a man, no? I’ve always thought the ladyboy obsession to be a “fetish”, not a sexual preference. I could be wrong. Either way, probably something guys don’t want others to know about.l, thus the HIV spread.

Pattaya is well known  around the world as Sin City

Guys come here for one thing only and its provided in abundance 

As mentioned the girls won't have much say in people wearing protection  

As the saying goes you pay your money take your chances 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I think there is an aspect of "what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand"

Lots of guys are having sex with ladyboys and are in complete denial when asked their sexual orientation or history. In their mind they are straight and have never had sex with a "man".

The data is only ever going to be as accurate as the information shared.

Quite right .

I keep my private life . 

Private....

The chances of HIV transmission from male to female are pretty low with vaginal sex, even lower when it is female to male. The main risk is anal sex without a condom. I understand there are a lot of women in Pattaya who will oblige.

The only Thai female I have condomless sex with is my GF, and it took 2 years before we got around to bareback. Any other woman, it's a condom before any action at all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The chances of HIV transmission from male to female are pretty low with vaginal sex, even lower when it is female to male. The main risk is anal sex without a condom. 

Not if   have std's, then hiv can be easier transfered. 

"Having an STD can make it easier to get HIV. For example, an STD can cause a sore or a break in the skin, which can make it easier for HIV to enter the body. Having HIV and another STD may increase the risk of HIV transmission"

https://hivinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv/fact-sheets/hiv-and-sexually-transmitted-diseases-stds#:~:text=Having an STD can make,the risk of HIV transmission.

Edited by Tagged

27 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

they don't? 

It's about money, a punter offering more than the odds for bareback or anal sex will tempt women who are not aware of the risks they are taking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

Ok then let's make the point of Choice , It comes down to the Women/Working Girl to say NO . If they Don't say No than It's Greed from the Sex Workers and they take the Risk and they Will pass it on to their Next John. So Who's Guilty ? Both Men and Women No Difference.

who mentioned guilt?

As I proffered, most women are not equal in negotiations regarding sexual activities, and less so in Asian countries,

Greed or survival for them and families?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

the majority of girls are strict with condoms, the strictest contrary to popular belief are beach road girls, least strict agogos, of course as they get older they are more likely to go with the flow

I have yet to meet a woman who did not prefer condoms.

I have no problem with them, it's protection for me as well as them. The application of a condom by a woman skilled in the art adds to the pleasure.

• Haha 1

Nobody can give anyone HIV if their viral load is undetectable. It's impossible and has never happened in the whole history of HIV medication.

You are probably far safer in fact having sex with a HIV undetectable person who looks after themselves than a Russian roulette no condom one nighter with a girl/boy from a  bar.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Lots of guys are having sex with ladyboys and are in complete denial

Maybe you're the one in denial that these aren't "really women"? Excluding British men dressing up in drag, I would guess most people who dress as women are women inside.  OMG. ????

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, adexbu said:

20 year without condoms and tested 4 times a year by red cross when I give blook.

Still no letter...

It is clearly very very very difficult to catch HIV, trust me, I am trying more than anyone else !

I agree it appears to be difficult to catch otherwise they'd be an epidemic in Pattaya, so many guys don't use a condom. There is a caveat to that which is most don't get tested so maybe it's hidden.

Are you circumcised? that reduces the risk by half

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I agree it appears to be difficult to catch otherwise they'd be an epidemic in Pattaya, so many guys don't use a condom. There is a caveat to that which is most don't get tested so maybe it's hidden.

Are you circumcised? that reduces the risk by half

no, pure race white blood here !

• Confused 1

Let's not get women involved in this. Any man who is married or was married or who had a lasting relationship with a woman will tell you, women are never wrong, never make mistake and it's always the man's fault. So here is a famous quote, (probably written by a woman),

"A good wife is the one who FORGIVE her husband when she is WRONG".

• Haha 1

On 3/18/2021 at 8:01 AM, scubascuba3 said:

Of course men are having sex with ladyboys and in denial but the articles and I'm sure loads others are clear it's being caught with women as well. Men use the ladyboy excuse to not bother using a condom with women

Gross thought. How could one take such a risk??