Vaccine for Visa holder, tourist

ai7559

If covid vaccine is a requirement for entering Thailand in future, what is the procedures for visa holders on vaccine matter? Will it be free? And when? 

Those without vaccine will be prohibited from entering the kingdom?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kurtf said:

If and when Thailand makes that a prerequisite, they can then say goodbye to tourism forever because there are many like me that simply refuse to EVER get a covid vaccine shot.

So does that mean they are going to tackle me and force an injection into me? Because I am content to stay here. If a vaccination becomes mandatory, what are they going to do if I refuse? Because according to you they won't be able to deport me if they won't let me on the plane.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Kurtf said:

So does that mean they are going to tackle me and force an injection into me? Because I am content to stay here. If a vaccination becomes mandatory, what are they going to do if I refuse? Because according to you they won't be able to deport me if they won't let me on the plane.

Your post does not make sense.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 6:37 AM, GroveHillWanderer said:

There are way too many unknowns and variables involved in this to even begin to speculate about an answer yet.

You are so right. I was vaccinated in January. My vaccination certificate is valid until July 21. What will happen to me if I am in the Kingdom from June and stay for 2-3 months?

4 minutes ago, fakser said:

You are so right. I was vaccinated in January. My vaccination certificate is valid until July 21. What will happen to me if I am in the Kingdom from June and stay for 2-3 months?

Your post does not make sense.

mandatory vaccinations for international flights......

Last few days/weeks been a number Airline saying this will be in the Terms & Conditions 

Guess I can never leave Thailand, as I am in the small group that cannot have this Vaccine

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 4:28 PM, Kurtf said:

Put you on a slow boat to China

• Like 1

If it came to that stage and imm regulations state the alien must show a covid vax certificate, then when it's time to renew your retirement or marriage ext, you'd be refused. You could end up on endless 30-day exts, or end up in detention. It wouldn't be pleasant and having a vax would be a far easier option.

• Like 1

Send you to jail  or a "field hospital" then under force of law.