Partying under 30s blamed for latest wave of COVID-19 infections

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I was going on the supposition that you believed it came across the border by an illegal immigrant, nothing more and so I expounded on my belief that is all, have a good day. I also stated it could have come from the Japanese Ambassador as well.  Which meant it came from in the country.

The current more easily transmissible UK variant doesn't grow in pots or in the jungle in Thailand! 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

According to Department of Disease Control (DDC) chief Dr Opas Karnkawinpong, people aged between 20-29 who have active social lives and were in contact with lots of other people sparked the latest wave of infections.

So why aren't they the first to get vaccines?

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, realfunster said:

Seems to be a deflection from the clientele of the Krystal club, whom I doubt typically fit into this age bracket...given their prices. 

They seem to have very selective and short memories.

13 hours ago, Willy333 said:

That’s quite a magic calculator that they have.

Like a expert in Holland said a while ago , when the english strain comes it will infect 170.000 people a day ???????????? where do these people get their degree ?? With a pack of Mama noodles at7/11 same place where they get their drivers licenses ? Sorry no 7/11's in Holland but there they get it with a pack of butter . By the way ,  i am from holland i think there it's more hard to get your drivers license then to get a degree in viroligy . 

1 hour ago, Brierley said:

Your post makes no sense, of course it must have come across the border, the only question is how!

That's axactly what he is saying , military coming back from myanmar crossing the border , otherwise how could they come back ?? Scotty ?? 

12 hours ago, realfunster said:

“Japan's ambassador to Thailand, Kazuya Nashida, on Friday informed the Centre of Economic Situation Administration (CESA) that he had been diagnosed with Covid-19”

whose doing the contact tracing?

So much wisdom from most of these posts...Ha Ha! Clearly you have more data than the DDC.

Not one solution mentioned...I wonder why?

How about you complain about Brazil, India, Europe , UK, USA....such an effective job they did....should keep you busy moaning for years.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jkcjag said:

Plenty of solutions missed now, we're still waiting on the government to show the lead on that. It seems to be hesitating a bit and letting it spread further.

22 minutes ago, jkcjag said:

So much wisdom from most of these posts...Ha Ha! Clearly you have more data than the DDC.

How about you complain about Brazil, India, Europe , UK, USA....such an effective job they did....should keep you busy moaning for years.

Well, if we're to believe that the vaccine is the cure for all, then the UK must be right up top with one of the most vaccinated populations in the world .......... How's Thailand stand in that department...... ? 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, johnarth said:

could no be bothered reading the long ones, but it is coming get ready NO SEX read my words it is coming NO SEX will that end it?

The no alcohol is to prevent people from getting friendly and amorous.

22 minutes ago, SupermarineS6B said:

Looks as though the light at the end of the tunnel is an on coming train........ The wonder vaccine to cure the world seems to be falling short, and as was often stated, we'll just have to live with it and drink a few more bottles of Chang........ 

Chile sees Covid surge despite vaccination success   

As explained in some articles the vaccine will not necessarily prevent the spread, but limit hospitalizations and deaths.......turning it into an everyday illness, rather than a life threatening illness.........the UK is already expecting a upsurge in infections even with the relatively successful and aggressive vaccination program.......as Johnson said (not a lie this time) cases will increase as we ease lockdown as the decline in cases was due to lockdown not the vaccine.

Edited by Surelynot
  • Like 2