Six suffer partial paralysis after inoculation with Sinovac vaccine

Jonathan Fairfield

It's worrying. I guess I'll wait until I can get my hands on whatever my dad got in the UK; presumably, if he can take it at 90+, I can take it at 66. I'm assuming we're genetically similar, I'd have to ask my dear old mum to be sure, but that would take a seance.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Dr. Thiravat said that the blood clots might have been caused by a specific batch of the vaccine.

From the country that brought you genuine Niki shoes and Armani bags.... who would ever have thought it? ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PEE TEE said:

For sure when you have pay have to pay between 6 and 10k a shot. according to Thaiger news . they have to guarantee its the proper stuff and any adverse affect is down to them 

Let's have a reference for that please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:
vac·cine
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases,

I can't fix your education, but I can ignore your posts.

Definition of immunity

: the quality or state of being immune especially : a condition of being able to resist a particular disease especially through preventing development of a pathogenic microorganism or by counteracting the effects of its products

No where does it say that a vaccine prevents a person from contracting the virus, a vaccine is not the same as mosquito repellent!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zack61 said:

Wondering if this is happening with vaccinations in China as well and if so is it being transparently reported appropriately on the world stage

With the amount that is  being used, something would have been said.

Posted beginning of this month.

Sinovac says it has delivered some 200 million doses of its vaccine to more than 20 countries. The company estimates more than 100 million doses have been administered in vaccination campaigns around the world. 

https://www.fiercepharma.com/manufacturing/sinovac-hits-capacity-for-2b-covid-19-vaccine-doses-a-year-courtesy-third-production

• Haha 1