Six suffer partial paralysis after inoculation with Sinovac vaccine

Jonathan Fairfield

8 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

And yet, all recovered, none died.

Oh well thats OK then. A vaccine that has been put out there should be 100% safe. Your comment is defending a vaccine that causes blood clots haha do you know how serious that is?
Some people just wont accept reality even when it is blatantly obvious and staring them in the face!! Jeez

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

Oh well thats OK then. A vaccine that has been put out there should be 100% safe. Your comment is defending a vaccine that causes blood clots haha do you know how serious that is?
Some people just wont accept reality even when it is blatantly obvious and staring them in the face!! Jeez

No vaccine is 100% safe.  Side effects are always possible depending on the individual.

You are aware that blood clots occur a lot.  Sometimes, it's just a coincidence.  And in most cases, are taken care of quickly.

And in the end, the jabs are saving millions.  Sadly, there will always be a few deaths.  I'll take the chance.

Some people won't accept the reality of this pandemic even when it is blatantly obvious and staring them in the face!! Jeez

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

yep, you are correct. The reality being it has a 99% survival rate and you have to be tested to know you even have it

This is exactly why i don't see the need to rush out and get vaccinated. I know this statistic reduces by a fair bit for older people and ones with health conditions, but as i'm still fairly young and pretty fit, i don't feel the potential risks of blood clots and other potential long term side effects are worth it lol
I'd much rather choose to pump my money into looking after myself so that i can remain fit and healthy. Just makes much more sense to me.

Edited by Kaopad999

Just now, Kaopad999 said:

This is exactly why i don't see the need to rush out and get vaccinated. I know this statistic reduces by a fair bit for older people and ones with health conditions, but as i'm still fairly young and pretty fit, i don't feel the potential risks of blood clots and other potential long term side effects are worth it lol

Totally agree with you. I am now in the at risk group with my conditions. If I had been a giddy sleeve roller I might have already gone and got jabbed and suffered with blood clots and croaked!! Theres no way Im getting vaxxed and I think I will be excused anyway now, knowing the facts. It seems some dont want to accept those facts - Jeez haha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walter Travolta said:

Totally agree with you. I am now in the at risk group with my conditions. If I had been a giddy sleeve roller I might have already gone and got jabbed and suffered with blood clots and croaked!! Theres no way Im getting vaxxed and I think I will be excused anyway now, knowing the facts. It seems some dont want to accept those facts - Jeez haha

exactly man, it's all down to personal choice at the end of the day, vaccines and certain medicines should never be mandatory. If people are super worried about Covid, then they simply have the choice to go and get  vaccinate and be done with it. that's absolutely fair enough and i have nothing against people wishing to do so.  But what i hate seeing  is when where people start shaming others who choose not to get vaccinated.  

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

Contracting blood clots is hardly a side effect like a rash Jeff. I love the way you are trivialising this because you are a pro vaxxer. 

I am aware of blood clots yes. I had DVT 6 years ago and over the new year I was admitted to hospital here for 2 weeks due to PEs in both lungs. Another hour later arriving to the hospital I would have been dead ???? so yes Im quite aware

"Some people won't accept the reality of this pandemic even when it is blatantly obvious and staring them in the face!! Jeez" was your last sentence . . . yep, you are correct. The reality being it has a 99% survival rate and you have to be tested to know you even have it!! Oh, and it seems rubbing your hands with alcohol and wearing a mask of thin cloth over your nose and mouth is enough to keep you safe from this killer!! THAT IS THE REALITY ????

You should do some research on this.  I'm not trivializing this at all!!!!  And yes, I'm pro vax because I want to defeat this enemy.  The sooner the better.

Blood clots happen every day, to thousands of people.  None of whom have gotten a jab.

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/fatal-blood-clots-claim-500-000-eu-lives-annually.html

Fatal blood clots claim 500,000 EU lives annually

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kaopad999 said:

exactly man, it's all down to personal choice at the end of the day, vaccines and certain medicines should never be mandatory. If people are super worried about Covid, then they simply have the choice to go and get  vaccinate and be done with it. that's absolutely fair enough and i have nothing against people wishing to do so.  But what i hate seeing  is when where people start shaming others who choose not to get vaccinated.  

I feel exactly the same. Although it stops becoming a personal choice when it seems one will be banned from travelling if one refuses the vaccine which is a different topic altogether

1 minute ago, Jeffr2 said:

You should do some research on this.  I'm not trivializing this at all!!!!  And yes, I'm pro vax because I want to defeat this enemy.  The sooner the better.

Blood clots happen every day, to thousands of people.  None of whom have gotten a jab.

https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/fatal-blood-clots-claim-500-000-eu-lives-annually.html

Fatal blood clots claim 500,000 EU lives annually

I could say the same about covid fatalities Jeff but I prefer to stick with the crux of the conversation. ???? 
Just remember 1 thing, these pharmaceutical companies are relinquishing any responsibility to any future side effects one may contract. If that doesnt ring alarm bells I dont know what will. 

9 hours ago, Ventenio said:

OMG.... i survived covid, tsunami, earthquake, thai friendly, full moon party, and a border crossing into Cambodia...

Then I got the jab......................................

there comes a time when you just have to say, "no."  I'm not sure this is the time........but it might be.  

maybe i can buy another brand

There's a gentleman on the forum who is following a Thai-designed vaccine he's planning to take as he doesn't trust the western ones. I think it's herbal but not sure. Maybe has Thai chillies in it. 

@Natai Beach ????????

Honestly, who is confident that this is not just due to poor handling? Every time I go in the supermarket much of what I buy is spoiled due to poor handling especially anything imported. Do you trust that they would of kept these at the correct temperature and administered them according to the instructions?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Marvin Hagler said:

Honestly, who is confident that this is not just due to poor handling? Every time I go in the supermarket much of what I buy is spoiled due to poor handling especially anything imported. Do you trust that they would of kept these at the correct temperature and administered them according to the instructions?

No, i probably wouldn't to be honest.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

What I fear about this sinovac gunk is that if this is true, that's stroke-like side effects in 1/100,000 shots. Now I know that may not sound a lot at present, but Thailand has been rolling this gunk out to medical staff and I'd like to think they would be slightly more fit and healthy than the general populace. When this gets fully starting to roll out, these stroke-like effects are going to explode with the general 'unhealthy' populace

Thus far it representa a sideeffect rate of .002% of estimated recipients. 

One was medically obese, and four were using birth control pills.

No cerebral  clots found in subsequent MRI scans.

As a stroke survivor myself, I would not hesitate if Sinovac was offered to me. Prefer another, perhaps,  but I am an at risk senior, Covid wise

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

Well, this is the thing, isn't it. 
For example, Never much concern over road deaths, severe pollution in the north, but with Covid, all of a sudden they seem to suddenly care. I'm certainly not suggesting that they shouldn't care about Covid, but why does this seem to be so much more important than all of the other things that are killing people. Surely there has to be some sort of financial gain for them to suddenly get off their ass and do something about it

That’s easy to explain.

You see, an epidemic may start with a small number of cases, but if left unchecked in Thailand could kill up to a million people. That would be far more than die in auto accidents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Walter Travolta said:

Contracting blood clots is hardly a side effect like a rash Jeff. I love the way you are trivialising this because you are a pro vaxxer. 

I am aware of blood clots yes. I had DVT 6 years ago and over the new year I was admitted to hospital here for 2 weeks due to PEs in both lungs. Another hour later arriving to the hospital I would have been dead ???? so yes Im quite aware

"Some people won't accept the reality of this pandemic even when it is blatantly obvious and staring them in the face!! Jeez" was your last sentence . . . yep, you are correct. The reality being it has a 99% survival rate and you have to be tested to know you even have it!! Oh, and it seems rubbing your hands with alcohol and wearing a mask of thin cloth over your nose and mouth is enough to keep you safe from this killer!! THAT IS THE REALITY ????

The rate of CVT blood clotting is likely higher after getting infected with covid than following a vaccine. 

https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/brain-blood-clots-may-be-more-likely-after-covid-19-infection-than-following-vaccines

This study still needs peer review. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ParkerN said:

That may be true. Unfortunately there are too many who would rather fill a void with verbiage than with good sense.

And it also seems that some just don't have a "Scooby Doo"

Not even worth arguing with. ????

• Like 1

14 hours ago, club said:

If its only 50.4 % reliable , What good does that do you ? Flip a coin and you get better odds. 

All of the currently available jabs are 100% effective at preventing you from dying or ending up in the hospital with a tube jammed down your throat.  That the number you need to focus on.  Not the efficacy.

Great video to watch.  Superb.

• Like 1