90 day reporting, no receipt

It's now 30 days past my latest 90 day report date.  I posted the necessary paperwork by EMS to Chaengwattana in time.  However, I haven't received the receipt yet.  Two questions:

1. Are Chaengwattana taking longer than usual because of the failed online reporting/Sonkran, and I shouldn't worry yet?

2. After 30 days one's supposed to "contact Immigration".  Does that mean having to spend hours travelling to/from Chaengwattana and hanging around to be seen to? Or is it possible to deal with them by email or 'phone?

Thanks.

Be patient. Today I received my receipt after sending the documents on March 17th. Six weeks, short of one day. Last week I did go to Muang Thai because I was not comfortable about it and got a copy without much ado, but it seems I could just as well have waited. And they are back on-line too, but when checking it didn't show the time I reported by mail.

I had same experience, posted registered mail beginning of month , received zero. On Saturday checked Online service (https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do) working again, put in anor report, today see been approved (no email only by checking on site). Suggest if no rely via mail, resubmit by site, maybe we'll confuse hell out of Thai Immi!!

I came here today for the same reason too and wanted to check if we still had to go to the other place (can never remember the name or even where it is) or CW. Glad I did as I sent mine on the first of the month and have had nothing back yet either so based on the above comments I will hang on a little longer.

Just for info, last time this happened I went in person and was admonished by the lady at the counter for not coming sooner. I told her that the information available online said to report if it had not arrived 30 days after due date (I hope that is correct. I am working from memory) and she didn't seem to know or be interested about that but would "let me away with it" this time.

41 minutes ago, narisarasgroove said:

Just for info, last time this happened I went in person and was admonished by the lady at the counter for not coming sooner. I told her that the information available online said to report if it had not arrived 30 days after due date (I hope that is correct. I am working from memory) and she didn't seem to know or be interested about that but would "let me away with it" this time.

Your correct it's 30 days. She let you away with nothing. Their job to post out your receipt (assume you included self addressed envelope). Anyway rude imm officers are not common in my experience. 

BTW, I also posted mine. Still waiting. Some reports taking 6 weeks.  Also the place your trying to think of is Muang Thong Thani.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

Last time the 90 day did not come back yet was defo received at CW in accordance with the Immigration Dept 1 website.

So we drove across BKK to Popular road and found a 90 day reporting place and happily went in clutching our appointment paper.

Apparently there are TWO Immigration offices doing 90 day reports in Popular Road which seems to comprise of several roads, natch we got the wrong one but ignoring our appointment for the other - wherever it actually was - the lovely lady immediately took my proof of posting and delivery and copy of previous and did a receipt unfortunately dated the delivery day and not expiry but still I got one. Too date the proper receipt from CW has never arrived. 

It is now nearly 2 weeks past expiry of THAT one, they have had the post almost 4 weeks and once again it hasn't come. Clearly one is not allowed to introduce a fire-cracker up back passages - but what the heck is wrong with Immigration? If they really cannot cope with 90 day reports which are completely useless to them why not simply abandon them? Better all around! Too simple I suppose.

Can someone please confirm the correct current postal address for 90-day reporting?

Immigration still gives Chang Wattana but they no longer appear to deal with postal either and appear to simply ignore applications.

So please - anyone got a valid address - it's a long way to Popular road from us on the outskirts of North East BKK.

5 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

Immigration still gives Chang Wattana but they no longer appear to deal with postal either and appear to simply ignore applications.

The address for 90 day reporting at has not changed. They are just slow to process them. It can take up to 6 weeks to get your receipt back.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

Can someone please confirm the correct current postal address for 90-day reporting?

So please - anyone got a valid address - it's a long way to Popular road from us on the outskirts of North East BKK.

The address hasn't changed.   It can take up to 8 weeks, to receive your 90-day slip back - maybe longer in view of the 'work from home' directive as staff numbers are reduced.  Just keep your EMS posting receipt.  

On 4/27/2021 at 7:44 AM, Oxx said:

1. Are Chaengwattana taking longer than usual because of the failed online reporting/Sonkran, and I shouldn't worry yet?

I mailed in my 90 day paperwork to Chaengwattana on 24 March for a report day on 12 April. Only today, 28 April, did I receive my receipt at my PO Box.

20 minutes ago, John Drake said:

I mailed in my 90 day paperwork to Chaengwattana on 24 March for a report day on 12 April. Only today, 28 April, did I receive my receipt at my PO Box.

That's not too bad, accounting for the lost Songkhran week.

Do you have any idea, from the postmark, when it arrived at the PO box?

And I guess it is OK to report a physical address, but use a PO Box for the return receipt? Good to know.

16 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

That's not too bad, accounting for the lost Songkhran week.

Do you have any idea, from the postmark, when it arrived at the PO box?

And I guess it is OK to report a physical address, but use a PO Box for the return receipt? Good to know.

Can't make out any postmark. But the last time I checked the PO Box before today was Saturday afternoon 25 April. So it had to have come some time between Monday and today.

Yes, I use a PO Box for the return address. At the start of last May, I began to have trouble with the post office delivering my mail. They wouldn't. For the previous ten years I had had no problems. I went to the Taling Chan post office to ask about the problem and they said my street address had been transferred to a new postal distribution center. I called the new center and found that two books I was waiting on had been there for over two months and so was the 90 day receipt I had been expecting for four weeks. I immediately went to Taling Chan and got a PO Box for about 500 baht/year. No problems since then.

Edited by John Drake

I sent by EMS on 17th March to CW.

Arrived CW on 18th March.

Received the Receipt today (29th April).

It took 43 (Forty-Three) days to get the receipt.

It was a "nightmare" waiting for the reply.

But finally after 43 days it came. 

If not, I would wait for another one week and 

then head to MTT.