Expats getting a Covid-19 vaccine in Pattaya for dummies with emphasis on expats outside the Thai system

Jingthing

19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

After 38 pages the penny hasn't dropped that RIGHT NOW YOU CAN'T and not in the foreseeable future either. You continue to call troll on those who have thought outside the box a bit and got vaccinated elsewhere and shared that POSITIVE EXPERIENCE so one wonders if other, personal prejudices are preventing you and others doing the same? Not a religious person by anyone's yardstick but I have always believed and have personally experienced that "God helps those who help themselves".

You have lived in Thailand a long time. You already know that we are second or third class in the grand scheme of things before the pandemic. Why would a global pandemic change that? They can't take care of their own so they won't be handing out free jabs at Took Lai Dee or Villa any time soon.

But than again, they just might so pay attention.

You can't tell him anything mate, let him continue to get frustrated, it's good for a giggle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

After 38 pages the penny hasn't dropped that RIGHT NOW YOU CAN'T and not in the foreseeable future either. You continue to call troll on those who have thought outside the box a bit and got vaccinated elsewhere and shared that POSITIVE EXPERIENCE so one wonders if other, personal prejudices are preventing you and others doing the same? Not a religious person by anyone's yardstick but I have always believed and have personally experienced that "God helps those who help themselves".

You have lived in Thailand a long time. You already know that we are second or third class in the grand scheme of things before the pandemic. Why would a global pandemic change that? They can't take care of their own so they won't be handing out free jabs at Took Lai Dee or Villa any time soon.

But than again, they just might so pay attention.

As I expected.

You've got nothing productive to contribute that is actually on topic here.

It appears you're only here to taunt and pester the majority of expats in Pattaya still seeking jabs in Pattaya.

I find your behavior incredibly unseemly.

And you accuse me of trolling?!?

I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, TaaSaparot said:

I see the Thai Government is trying to buy supplies of the Abdala vaccine.

Will surely suit you North Americans?

That is OFF TOPIC to this thread.

We have more than enough hijacking attempts here already.

But it's interesting. 

Would you kindly start a NEW TOPIC in the Covid-19 forum specifically about Abdala from Cuba?

Thank you kindly. 

Edited by Jingthing

51 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

You can't tell him anything mate, let him continue to get frustrated, it's good for a giggle.

This topic is not a joke.

Indeed it isn't but you have to be taking the <deleted>.

I think I asked earlier if you or any of your fan club have made any efforts to get registered at any other venue outside Pattaya?

Or is that question considered conveniently off topic and construed as just more unseemly pestering and taunting as well?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Indeed it isn't but you have to be taking the <deleted>.

I think I asked earlier if you or any of your fan club have made any efforts to get registered at any other venue outside Pattaya?

Or is that question considered conveniently off topic and construed as just more unseemly pestering and taunting as well?

It's a BAITING question.

This topic is not about one or a few people, dude.

No member here is obligated to respond to mean spirited obnoxious BAITING attempts.

It's about the vast majority of expats in Pattaya that have indeed been seeking vaccines here but have come up with nothing.

Whatever great points you imagine that you've made on this topic, you've repeated many many times already. 

To add, thailandintervac.com which some expats did use for outside Pattaya doses is NOT FUNCTIONING and hasn't been for weeks.

Edited by Jingthing

59 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You've got nothing productive to contribute

And nor  do you. 38 pages of no registration or vaccine possible. Some have of course. It is as boring as the Baht bus idiocy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, pontious said:

And nor  do you. 38 pages of no registration or vaccine possible. Some have of course. It is as boring as the Baht bus idiocy.

It's not my fault there that access has been so bad here. The point of the topic is to keep it going as long as it takes. If that bores you, no need to read it, no need for personal attacks. Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Jingthing said:

Phuket was a special case and that program was definitely only for local residents. 

I'm 31 YO on a Non-O extension (marriage and no work permit). I have received AstraZenica yesterday. Definitely not only for locals. All Myanmar workers are also injected with AZ. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not my fault there that access has been so bad here. The point of the topic is to keep it going as long as it takes. If that bores you, no need to read it, no need for personal attacks. Cheers.

But the thread is totally pointless as time and time again you're adamant that nothing is going to happen so what's the point?

• Like 1

Just now, Eibot said:

I'm 31 YO on a Non-O extension (marriage and no work permit). I have received AstraZenica yesterday. Definitely not only for locals. All Myanmar workers are also injected with AZ. 

So you travelled to Phuket for the sand box? You need to explain this in much more detail. You don't live in Phuket? Where do you live? 

1 minute ago, Eibot said:

Excellent, well done.

Any side effects out of interest?

• Like 1

Just now, HashBrownHarry said:

But the thread is totally pointless as time and time again you're adamant that nothing is going to happen so what's the point?

If the topic doesn't interest you, please don't participate in it. 

So you travelled to Phuket for the sand box? You need to explain this in much more detail. You don't live in Phuket? Where do you live? 

Live here (recently), but you don't have to. I know many that stay here on covid extensions (tourist) that received a jab. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eibot said:

I've also had AZ in Phuket but to register on the website you need a Phuket address

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The point of the topic is to keep it going as long as it takes.

So until it changes why keep posting. If there is no news your posts are like a red flag to a bull to many posters. 

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I've also had AZ in Phuket but to register on the website you need a Phuket address

Website never worked for me (as with many others). You can still easily get a shot. 

12 minutes ago, Eibot said:

Website never worked for me (as with many others). You can still easily get a shot. 

Interesting as when I had mine on the 28th June along with hundreds of other expats they were all checking either a print out or screenshot of the QR code and appointment time/date, without that it was a no go

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Interesting as when I had mine on the 28th June along with hundreds of other expats they were all checking either a print out or screenshot of the QR code and appointment time/date, without that it was a no go

They do walk ins aswell

2 minutes ago, Eibot said:

They do walk ins aswell

Where, what center and how do you know what date to turn up or what time? Thats not been mentioned anywhere, the website is still working and taking bookings. No walk ins allowed when I went

Edited by Bkk Brian

37 minutes ago, Eibot said:

Live here (recently), but you don't have to. I know many that stay here on covid extensions (tourist) that received a jab. 

If they're living there on covid extensions, they're living there. Again Phuket was doing something that no other area in Thailand was doing. Getting first jabs of ALL LOCALS up to 70 percent to do the sandbox tourism experiment. Your information is interesting but truly has nothing to do with expats living in Pattaya. Cheers.

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

If they're living there on covid extensions, they're living there. Again Phuket was doing something that no other area in Thailand was doing. Getting first jabs of ALL LOCALS up to 70 percent to do the sandbox tourism experiment. Your information is interesting but truly has nothing to do with expats living in Pattaya. Cheers.

Read the DM I send you. You want a vaccine right? 

Up to you na krap.