Mor Prom app for those without pink card?

JTXR

On 5/11/2021 at 5:38 PM, Excel said:

At the end of the day, despite all the chest puffing by those with pink id cards, it will be up to the local medics who decide, you look a foreigner, you have a pink card, let's see your passport !! So if those with a pink id card are so exalted in their own importance they may well be disappointed when they are turned away as being a foreigner. Now for those with their feet on the ground rather then their heads up their backsides, read all of the threads. Foreigners will have to join the queue later as much as that may hurt the foreign plonkers on here who consider themselves special. And why not ? The UK should have put their own people first in my opinion.

Perhaps you should read the threads on here rather than generalise. It was either yesterday or the day before Chiang Mai said for ALL in the high risk groups ( Thai & foreigner ) to register before the end of the month. District hospitals and community health centres in CM province are complying with this directive and registering both Thais and foreigners. I also spoke with a friend in Chiang Rai this morning and he was also able to register at his community health clinic.

On 5/11/2021 at 9:41 AM, swm59nj said:

There is an article on Thai Visa titled: Explainer: Thailand's vaccine plans and rollout timeline.  If you go past all the charts there is a link to the full story with a question and answer section.  Once again it is saying a pink card is needed to register for the vaccine for June and July. You need to be over 60 or have specific medical conditions. It also says if you dont have this pink card  the criteria and plans for future vaccination remains unclear.

The alternative for private hospitals also remains unclear.

Personally, Im over 60, no pink card, so Im out of luck myself. 

The alternative for private hospitals also remains unclear.

Personally, Im over 60, no pink card, so Im out of luck myself. 

Applies to a great many of us I suspect

• Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 9:58 AM, khwaibah said:

I have two friends in Surin. Each wife signed them up on Mor Prom NO PINK ID CARD. Appointments are on June 8 and June 10.

At this moment in time.

Each province seems to be different for expats.

Registering, appointments, actually getting the jab, all differing.

There is no one scenario that's the same nationwide.

I live nakhon pathom, no pink card, no yellow book etc. I went to my local government hospital to register, they said there was no system to register me, and they would not inoculate me as their supplies dictate Thais first.

The government has said it will "tweek" the system later for foreigners to apply.