Aussie with drugs, prostitution, mafia connections arrested on overstay in south Thailand

webfact

I reckon this story is completely false and over exaggerated. The real true/probable story goes as follows:

Left over Aussie tourist (who could not be bothered to get the covid extension visa) rented a car to visit his girlfriends place in Nakhon Sri Thammarat. Aussie guy gets pulled over and is found to be on overstay.

Manager/Thaivisa realise it’s been over a year since it has reported any kind of story that involves a farang on overstay, one who is involved in drugs, has some sort of fake ID and connections with prostitutes, mafia etc.

Manager/Thaivisa therefore decide to add this to the story to start one of those “hang him high” threads, the ones with comments like “enjoy your time in the Bangkok Hilton”.

I’m so exited at the prospect of seeing these stories again, please please please open Phuket on the 1st July !!

10 hours ago, RobMuir said:

British immigrants to Australia have been causing us a lot of problems for over 200 years now filling the jail's and courts.

But the government give them welfare, government housing etc etc they speak their own language , have their own religion and haven't assimilated well with the locals, and they have taken over most of the cities with the exception of central Australia and the top end.

So you must be an Aboriginal then. British immigrants.....speaking their own language?

18 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Unlike the British who are always the victim, never the villain, Australia does have it's share of crims and dirtbags. 

Good to see this piece rubbish caught and locked up.

Not a good time to be in the system with covid rife, and little chance of an early plane out. 

I see my post (above) highlighting bigotry towards all Australians has drawn out the usual sad and confused barmy army. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, bangon04 said:
13 hours ago, jvs said:

Here you go,Samuel James Norton Cook,

probably traces his DNA right back to Captain James Cook.......

Was he wearing a Samuel James watch? Asking for a sleepy fat watchman.

6 hours ago, taxin said:

I reckon this story is completely false and over exaggerated. The real true/probable story goes as follows:

Left over Aussie tourist (who could not be bothered to get the covid extension visa) rented a car to visit his girlfriends place in Nakhon Sri Thammarat. Aussie guy gets pulled over and is found to be on overstay.

Manager/Thaivisa realise it’s been over a year since it has reported any kind of story that involves a farang on overstay, one who is involved in drugs, has some sort of fake ID and connections with prostitutes, mafia etc.

Manager/Thaivisa therefore decide to add this to the story to start one of those “hang him high” threads, the ones with comments like “enjoy your time in the Bangkok Hilton”.

I’m so exited at the prospect of seeing these stories again, please please please open Phuket on the 1st July !!

Ah, we now have an Aussie apologist.

12 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I see my post (above) highlighting bigotry towards all Australians has drawn out the usual sad and confused barmy army. 

If I had to live in their climate, I'd be sad and confused too. Maybe that's why so many of them seek warmer countries.