Been trying to report 90 days online all weekend, is the system down again?

Can you report online on weekends or only weekdays? I thought they had it sorted after the last months long outage?

I even tried the phone app and its saying I am out of the date range....my report date is June 2

Has anyone used the online reporting system successfully last few days?

I assume your last report was done in person or by mail since the system was down when you did it.

Others have had problems due to doing there previous report was not done online. It appears the system may be only using the records for previous online reports for the reporting window.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Others have had problems due to doing there previous report was not done online. It appears the system may be only using the records for previous online reports for the reporting window.

Thanks for the heads up, I will see what happens with mine when I go to renew it on 30 May. The last 90 days was given to me when I picked up my marriage extension at immigration, so if I can't renew online come 30 May, I will have to do the two hour 40 minute return drive.

The Thai's are really up there with technology I have been told, one system doesn't know what the other system does, e.g. when I entered Thailand via Phuket when the TM 30 days draconian rules were in and I had to report to my immigration office when I got back, I said to the immigration officer, I don't get it, you guys know when I entered the country, so why do I have to drive an hour 20 to let you know, he said, our system doesn't tell us when you returned, that is why you have to come to tell us. Now I don't know if the guy was pulling my leg or not, but I thought how backward is this country to the rest of the world, e.g. as soon as I leave or enter my home country, just about every government department knows I have exited or entered. 

• Like 2

Yes, tried, and it was not successful. Using the same system as before (same OS, same browser). I also tried other browsers. The system that worked before was Microsoft Edge on MAC OS 10.13 (high sierra). Today I tried also on Firefox and Chrome (latest versions) Also I tried on the IOS app. So I will probably go tomorrow to the local immigration. (Yes, it remains a puzzle why they continually fail to produce a decent website or app, but if data is well-organized then graft can become more apparent). 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I have used it before wen it was working and with the same computer I have now but was forced last time to report in person due to the long outage so there u go. I cant believe this system can continually be this bad. Theyre obviously not keen on people reporting online so why the pretence. I was told during covid u could renew drivers licence online. You bewty I thought. You log on with a thai id or a passport. The passport side of the system not working apparently. Need to go in person, get the runaround only to be told you cant do it in person either. Thailand 4.0 hub of everything including space exploration. #covid superfighters

There are reports in the CM imm thread that they have successfully reported it online.

Yes, it can be done over the weekend but approved during the weekday.

Perhaps, you should check your reporting window of 14 to 7 days or any other errors.

Edited by EricTh

7 hours ago, EricTh said:

There are reports in the CM imm thread that they have successfully reported it online.

Yes, it can be done over the weekend but approved during the weekday.

Perhaps, you should check your reporting window of 14 to 7 days or any other errors.

Wow thanks man. Errors...why didnt I think of that ????

On-line success rate seems to be dropping quickly. Previously it was ~ 50%, now it seems to be approaching 25%. (Based on reports here and on FB.)

They should just use a simple, single page web document - like those used at Chulabon and Vimuth for vaccine registrations - but no, it's gotta be overly complicated, bloated and inefficient (and rarely work).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

On-line success rate seems to be dropping quickly. Previously it was ~ 50%, now it seems to be approaching 25%. (Based on reports here and on FB.)

They should just use a simple, single page web document - like those used at Chulabon and Vimuth for vaccine registrations - but no, it's gotta be overly complicated, bloated and inefficient (and rarely work).

The reality it...it's absurdly redundant....TM 30 now only of you change address...so if you don't change address why in the world do you need to report it every 90 days ? If you change...you file your Tm30...if you don't what's the point ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PHUKET:

did mine monday morn, approved tuesday, last 90 day was done in person in Feb when the system was down.

Immigration is closed on the weekends, so even if u submit it sat, you might not get approved till  tuesday

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

The Thai's are really up there with technology

Just as the Brits are when it comes to passport renewals from Thailand. We are forced to make a couple of trips in person from wherever we live in Thailand to some office in Bangkok or Chiang Mai, firstly to submit our application docs and secondly after a few weeks to collect our new passports. And all because the powers-that-be back in the UK are not prepared to put their trust in a postal system dating back to 1840! As for online, forget it!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OJAS said:

Just as the Brits are when it comes to passport renewals from Thailand. We are forced to make a couple of trips in person from wherever we live in Thailand to some office in Bangkok or Chiang Mai, firstly to submit our application docs and secondly after a few weeks to collect our new passports. And all because the powers-that-be back in the UK are not prepared to put their trust in a postal system dating back to 1840! As for online, forget it!!

use an agent that does all that stuff for you. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

PHUKET:

did mine monday morn, approved tuesday, last 90 day was done in person in Feb when the system was down.

Immigration is closed on the weekends, so even if u submit it sat, you might not get approved till  tuesday

It seems to really depend on how efficient the local office is at entering one's records into the online system. It would appear at first glance that there is a local system for each office and a national database. Same for when one does their first Visa extension...after that first extension...many of us could no longer use the online system and must report in person, at least the next report. Just a steaming mess

4 minutes ago, OJAS said:

Actually, I believe if you dug in, they would have sent them to you.

We had to renew our daughters Australian passports a couple of years back and as we were traveling to Australia with their passports which were current at the time, we had to work out which embassy would be best to renew them at, because we live in the sticks.

Option 1: Was to drive an hour and a half to the friendship bridge, get a re-entry visa, pay to enter Laos, pay for a return taxi to the Australian embassy and repeat the exercise when they would be ready to be returned, this was costly when you have to do it twice.

Option 2: Was to fly to Bangkok, even more costly, apart from the time it would take.

Option 3: Was to go to the Australian embassy in Phuket on our return trip from Australia which was coming up in a couple of months, and as we would spend a week holidaying in Phuket before catching our flight back up here made sense.

There was not enough time to renew them in Australia as we would only be there for a week.

So we went for option 3, however came across the same problem you did, they said they don't send passports in the mail, and then I said, in Australia they do, and they said, but we can't trust the postal service here in Thailand.

That's when I let her have it, I said, I am paying for my daughters passport renewals, I live in the sticks and I trust the postal service here in Thailand, so it is you that has the problem, not me, and you are going to send them to me by mail, if they don't arrive, then that is my problem.

I really dug in, got the persons name and said if you like I will send an email to the Embassy in Bangkok and to the Minister responsible in Australia telling them of my situation and how costly and inconvenient it is for me as we live far from any Embassy, e.g. Laos, Bangkok and Phuket, and no one wants to send the passports to us, because they don't trust the postal service here.

I was told they would call me back and they did within half an hour and said they would send them this time only, but no responsibility would be excepted, I said that is all I want, service, not opinions on the postal service in Thailand.

On our return from Australia we went there and lodged the renewals, seriously the lady wanted to see the mole on daughter face up real close to make sure it was my daughter, and of course I said, has she changed that much from the last photo, we have be really careful sir, sure whatever I said, I have already had someone vouch for her with their signature and date stating she is who she is, anyways 3 days later we received a call, have you gone back home yet sir, no why, they rejected your one of your daughter photos, they said it was photoshopped, I said impossible, both daughters photos were done at the same place at the same time, regardless she said, we need new photos to send them sir, what a hassle had to go back to Phuket town, taxi wanted 500 baht for a 10 minute drive, second taxi wanted 600 baht, so we caught the bus and made a day of it, having lunch at a shopping mall, we caught a taxi on the way back from that shopping mall, 250 baht which was fair.

Long of the short, passports arrived a week after we flew home, no issues apart from the bureaucracy that wanted to stand in our way and the Thai's in Phuket at every corner wanting to try and rip us off.  

Maybe next time try what I did as it paid off.

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I assume your last report was done in person or by mail since the system was down when you did it.

not true ive been using online reporting then all of a sudden the last 3 times either the page dont pop up or it does and then after putting your info. on it to submit it says must go to immigration then i ask them every time its something else dont think they even know

• Like 1

Yeah my last report was done in person and I haven't been able to get it to work online. Sometimes submission goes to a blank page, sometimes I get this message telling me to call immigration or something.

9 minutes ago, portlandtree said:

either the page dont pop up

3 minutes ago, wprime said:

goes to a blank page

Sometimes this means that a pop-up blocker is blocking the "go see immigration" message from popping up.

On most browsers you can turn off popup blockers for a specific URL. And that will stick for future use.

they will do anything to help each other with the economy online no one gets a baht if you need to go to immig. then besides your time you need gas maybe stop to get sometyhing to eat or beer and maybe since your there already youll stop to go shopping or just anything all that you spending on the economy

Why all the fuss!! Do it by mail!! Over the years I have done it several times by mail when the on-line system was down and have always been successful. Even if you dont receive it back, you can prove you sent it by showing the registered mail receipt. It's time this topic was put to bed permanently!

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

This sucks !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, portlandtree said:

they will do anything to help each other with the economy online no one gets a baht if you need to go to immig. then besides your time you need gas maybe stop to get sometyhing to eat or beer and maybe since your there already youll stop to go shopping or just anything all that you spending on the economy

They don't think a bit about the economy or anything of the sort...they are simply mired in a massive bureaucracy led by imcompetent managers...and since it involves foreigners and their troubles...they couldn't give a hoot

• Like 2

It has literally NEVER worked for me, 8 years now.  I was once told that it was because my 2 year Non-B visas are through BOI and the two systems don't talk?  But I believe I've read that other BOI zone employees have gotten it to work.   TIT....

Thank goodness Rayong's office is always nearly empty.  Took me longer to walk from my car to the door than actually get the check-in done.

22 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

I have used it before wen it was working and with the same computer I have now but was forced last time to report in person due to the long outage so there u go. I cant believe this system can continually be this bad. Theyre obviously not keen on people reporting online so why the pretence. I was told during covid u could renew drivers licence online. You bewty I thought. You log on with a thai id or a passport. The passport side of the system not working apparently. Need to go in person, get the runaround only to be told you cant do it in person either. Thailand 4.0 hub of everything including space exploration. #covid superfighters

Believe me things like apps and websites in Thailand can be continually bad

I like the post before with the offhand remark "why not simply post it" lol. Yeah right haha. I lived fairly remotely before. 5 hour round trip to IO. First one seemed to be ok. After that denied receiving it even though I had EMS and tracking confirming it was delivered. "Better you come in". I used to have to even follow them up after doing it online, wait a week then get them to go and check their inbox and often they didn't even want to do that. And yeah you have proof of delivery, see how far that gets you

Edited by Kenny202

3 hours ago, condobrit001 said:

Why all the fuss!! Do it by mail!! Over the years I have done it several times by mail when the on-line system was down and have always been successful. Even if you dont receive it back, you can prove you sent it by showing the registered mail receipt. It's time this topic was put to bed permanently!

Thats my plan, attempting 90 online tomorrow, if no success in the mail it goes......  what was your return mail wait ? 5 weeks ? thanks

23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Did my report online about 8 days ago. Got instant approval and was the first online report for me.