Plenty of vaccine of any brand for everyone - even third dose, says Anutin

webfact

On 5/25/2021 at 2:14 AM, JonnyF said:

Plenty of vaccine for everyone? Plenty of different brands to choose from? ????

I really don't understand the logic behind saying something that everyone who is listening knows is a complete lie. Must be a cultural thing...

I think perhaps this is poor reporting/translation. He is more likely to have said that with the combination of different vaccines there are plenty of doses to go round (that statement is valid) not that there was a choice of vaccine for everyone

36 minutes ago, RobU said:

I think perhaps this is poor reporting/translation. He is more likely to have said that with the combination of different vaccines there are plenty of doses to go round (that statement is valid) not that there was a choice of vaccine for everyone

Plenty of doses? Where? they have run out of AZ for now and the Sinovac is in short supply. Nothing else has been procured as if yet.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Plenty of doses? Where? they have run out of AZ for now and the Sinovac is in short supply. Nothing else has been procured as if yet.

All you read are reports from Thai News which is notorious for poor translation and unreliability of facts

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RobU said:

All you read are reports from Thai News which is notorious for poor translation and unreliability of facts

I read the Thai papers and watch the news.  Tell me more?  Your going to tell me that Thailand has all of the vaccines made in the world and they are all available, right?,,,,lol

Our local hospital has plenty of vaccines for anyone who turns up to ask for one.

For free you can have ( right now ) Sinovac.

By appointment but still free ,

AZ while stocks last ( first come first served.

For 5200 baht , limited stocks of Moderna available. Must be pre booked and pre paid.

All the above lies are an illustration of the kind of disinformation being circulated by the current government.

Respected doctors are calling for the government to address the legal problems of importing more and diverse vaccines while Anutin assures everyone there are plenty of vaccines and plenty of choice.

Talk about Nero fiddeling while Rome burnt.

On 5/25/2021 at 8:41 AM, Buffy Frobisher said:

I ran into my neighbour yesterday. Hadn't seen him for a while and he's sporting a great tan, and when I asked he said they'd been following the sun around the planet living at beach resorts for 3 months. His daughter is a TV actress and they're clearly in the hi-so category. When I asked how he was managing that, he told me that the Government had arranged UK AZ vaccines for his whole family and their friends 3 months ago, and apparently quarantine doesn't include them when they return! There's "them", and then there's the rest of us. TiT!!

I hope for him that he is as wealthy and well connected as he is stupid... to let you in that kind of knowledge. I would jump the line, I would make sure nobody hears about it ....but that's me