Thailand reports 4,803 new COVID-19 cases, 34 new deaths

webfact

1 minute ago, rickthailand said:

they all infected with covid

They would eithe rbe asymptomatic or mild cases. 10-14 days they will be out of there. More serious cases have different facilities. 

Chonburi Covid -19 cases rise to 80 with two new deaths

The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 80 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, May 29th , with two new deaths which is a major jump in cases from having 42 yesterday.

This makes a total of 4,517 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 929 still in medical care, with a total of 24 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. Two additional deaths were announced today although details were not released.

Additionally, 3,564 people in total have now been released from medical care and fully recovered since this current wave began. 35 people were released yesterday.

187142000_4240288299368292_6359136306942898249_n.jpg?resize=695%2C960&ssl=1

More:

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/05/29/chonburi-covid-19-cases-rise-to-80-with-two-new-deaths/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, anchadian said:

The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 80 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, May 29th , with two new deaths which is a major jump in cases from having 42 yesterday.

This makes a total of 4,517 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 929 still in medical care, with a total of 24 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April. Two additional deaths were announced today although details were not released.

Additionally, 3,564 people in total have now been released from medical care and fully recovered since this current wave began. 35 people were released yesterday.

187142000_4240288299368292_6359136306942898249_n.jpg?resize=695%2C960&ssl=1

More:

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/05/29/chonburi-covid-19-cases-rise-to-80-with-two-new-deaths/

The jump is 100% related to the 46 new cases in Chonburi district, where the factories are located.

1 minute ago, Blumpie said:

Now we will wait for 4-5k to be normal.  Then it will be 7500 per day as normal.  

I don't understand why they are so fascinated with prisoners.  health care is health care.

If we hit 4K outside of the prisons, then this wave will continue until vaccinations hit 70%, which is effectively forever.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Most of the new infections are in the greater Bangkok area or prisons. Nothing to do with Songkran.

My figures show the increase post Sonkran. Prison numbers are due to complete mismanagement and cover up and every province in Thailand had covid cases post Songkran. Never before were there cases in every province at the same time.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Look at number 8 in the article bullet point 1 for this

1. Contact from previous confirmed cases
  • In families, 5 cases
  • In workplaces, 5 cases

"Family only" Ryan. Dont see that.. Do you? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ikke1959 said:

I think fake numbers... In Phetchaburi yesterday more than 600 cases on 1 day... Every day we see numbers of cases of "normal" people around 2000 and prisons are going up.. I think that they use the prisoners to hide real infections. How many prisons are there in Thailand?? and How many in each prison?? I think they don't want to publish that. So keep the numbers steady rising but bit by bit and only for certain groups. The whole situation in Thailand is worse than they show and want us to believe.

What numbers are fake? You think the Phetchaburi numbers are not included in the national totals?

3 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

My figures show the increase post Sonkran. Prison numbers are due to complete mismanagement and cover up and every province in Thailand had covid cases post Songkran. Never before were there cases in every province at the same time.

April 9 Covid-19 situation in Thailand

if you look at the pre-Songkran numbers, there were more cases in many provinces than today.

Edited by Danderman123

3 minutes ago, Susco said:

You ever get it right?

The numbers in Chonburi are in a month long decline. Yes, there are one day blips when a cluster is identified, but the trend is obvious.

Do you disagree?

FC651E50-7E50-4A74-912B-C93F4DABD45E.jpeg

6 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

I think fake numbers... In Phetchaburi yesterday more than 600 cases on 1 day... Every day we see numbers of cases of "normal" people around 2000 and prisons are going up.. I think that they use the prisoners to hide real infections. How many prisons are there in Thailand?? and How many in each prison?? I think they don't want to publish that. So keep the numbers steady rising but bit by bit and only for certain groups. The whole situation in Thailand is worse than they show and want us to believe.

I believe there are 143 prisons with a total population of 330,000 to 380,000 as the authorities state different figures from time to time which indicates to me they are not sure how many are banged up.

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Dreamer, what a dreamer you are.  All provinces were infected with cases during and after Songkran, try again.  Prior to Songkran there were provinces who had never had a case, but after well all 77 did.

Here’s the data:

https://reliefweb.int/report/thailand/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-who-thailand-situation-report-170-9-april-2021

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

What numbers are fake? You think the Phetchaburi numbers are not included in the national totals?

I don't care what you believe or not believe... 2.100 cases- 633 Phetchaburi = 1467 for the rest of the country... It is called math. and I hear from the secretary of the governor that  so i assume i can rely on it

• Like 1