Teens arrested in Sakhu drug bust, over 25k meth pills seized

webfact

1622964675_1-org.jpg

Natthawut Chaidam, 17, and Natthapol, 16, were arrested with 25,193 pills of ya bah, a homemade gun and two bullets. Photo: Sakhu Police

By Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Five suspects, including four teenagers, were arrested in Sakhu drug raid last Friday (June 4). During the raid police seized over 25,000 methamphetamine pills (ya bah) and 250g of kratom leaves.

According to the report made available yesterday (June 5), Sakhu police led by Lt Col Suphap Saelim, conducted the raid at several different locations in northernmost part of Phuket and arrested five suspects.

Natthawut “Lib” Chaidam, 17, and his brother Natthapol “Dy”, 16, were arrested with 25,193 pills of ya bah, a homemade gun (Thai Pradit) and two rounds of ammunition at a house in Moo 5, Sakhu.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/teens-arrested-in-sakhu-drug-bust-over-25k-meth-pills-seized-80250.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-06-07

• Like 1

1. If the father is not in the home, the boy will find a father in the streets. I saw it in my generation and every generation before me and every one since.” Hollywood Celebs Cheer George Floyd Trial Verdict He added, “If the streets raise you, then the judge becomes your mother and prison becomes your home,”

Denzel Washington

• Sad 1