Thailand’s Private Hospital Association to announce purchase price for Moderna vaccine tomorrow

webfact

8 hours ago, webfact said:

National – Thailand’s Private Hospital Association (PHA) is preparing to officially announce the price of the Moderna vaccination tomorrow, June 7th, as an alternative vaccine for residences in Thailand to be purchased at private hospitals.

To be amended 8th, increased 9th, doubled 10th, taxed 11th, doc's fee increased 12th, padded 13th.

Doubled again 14th.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

To be amended 8th, increased 9th, doubled 10th, taxed 11th, doc's fee increased 12th, padded 13th.

Doubled again 14th.

15th Small envelope dispatched

16th Big envelope requested

17th Wire transfer

Price now at 52,000Baht if you pick your vaccine up and self-vaccinate.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Caldera said:

I would be much more interested in the delivery schedule than in the exact price.

Most private hospital groups that have mentioned dates have said "October".

One assumes that when they release pricing information (tomorrow?) then they'll have estimated delivery information, at least a scheduled ESD.

I think this is more real than some others might think. There's a lot of money to be made; 5 - 6 million doses, so say 2.5 MM people, with 5 MM doses at 5,000 baht (per person). My calculator broke, is that 12.5 B baht top line revenue?

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 2

Now they're talking about ordering 10 MM doses.

Ka-ching.

(For the record I have no problem paying up to 10,000 (all in, free booster as a promotion - Buy two get three?), for Moderna or Pfizer.)

Edited by mtls2005

I have registered 2 times. the first time i got nothing back but i was not surprised. the second time they responded that there are no more reservations, try later. then i rea that people are not responding as much as they expected. again, no surprise.