Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners

Pattaya Spotter

54 minutes ago, PST said:

So I've just logged in to my Phuket Win account, and it has given me time and date to reserve a 3rd Phizer booster shot in Phuket town, however it states that this is available for people who have already had their second Sinovac shot, however i have had 2 Astra Zeneca. Is this a mistake on their part?., should it read 'Sinovac and Astra'?.

Just book it ASAP because Pfizer will be gone soon, don't mind their typos it's a Mickey Mouse website.

3 minutes ago, sallecc said:

Just book it ASAP because Pfizer will be gone soon, don't mind their typos it's a Mickey Mouse website.

Thanks, it's not so much a typo, but it's naming Sinovac as the 2nd shot vaccine that you have to have had before you can have the Pfizer booster, that's my concern as i've had 2 Astra.

53 minutes ago, PST said:

So I've just logged in to my Phuket Win account, and it has given me time and date to reserve a 3rd Phizer booster shot in Phuket town, however it states that this is available for people who have already had their second Sinovac shot, however i have had 2 Astra Zeneca. Is this a mistake on their part?., should it read 'Sinovac and Astra'?.

I believe it is a case of the text not being updated to reflect a relaxation of the requirements for a 3rd Pfizer booster shot.  There have been reports of some actually receiving the 3rd booster jab after getting an appointment via the bottom-most yellow option ("3rd booster shots for foreigners") from the Phuket.win site after having received 2 AstraZeneca jabs previously (which would not have been allowed according to the text).

Also, the Phuket.win website is aware of your previous covid vaccination record based upon your Country and Passport Number (assuming you received the jabs in Thailand).  

I would assume the offer of an appointment is not a mistake and book the appointment.  At some point they may get around to updating the text for that option, but at the moment the text seems to be have been overcome by events.  They appear to be giving a 3rd booster shot to anyone who has received two (2) previous shots (regardless of what manufacturer) as long as it's been three (3) months since receiving your last (2nd) jab.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PST said:

Thanks, it's not so much a typo, but it's naming Sinovac as the 2nd shot vaccine that you have to have had before you can have the Pfizer booster, that's my concern as i've had 2 Astra.

Don't mind them, they have no idea what are they doing (website tech guys, and the folks who hired them)... I had 2x Sinovac, but when I applied for booster it said "sorry your 2nd shot was *not* Sinovac"... idiots ????

3 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

I've just made a reservation for 13th at Sapan Hin Stadium for Pfizer shot.

Previous two were AZ.

Thanks for this report.  I think at this point it's clear that the back-end has been changed to allow 3rd shot boosters for people who have previously had 2 AstraZeneca jabs, while the front-end instructions have not been updated to reflect that it applies to people who have received two jabs of any manufacturer not only two jabs of SinoVac specifically.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the help, i have just registered, however it says my passport country is Ireland, not UK?, will this cause an issue?. Also, i received 2 astra at the Phuket Orchid, got my certificate from Chalong Hospital, and then got my yellow vaccine passport from Patong hospital, where will i need to go now to get an updated certificate, and have my third dose added to my vaccine passport?.

13 minutes ago, PST said:

Thanks for all the help, i have just registered, however it says my passport country is Ireland, not UK?, will this cause an issue?. Also, i received 2 astra at the Phuket Orchid, got my certificate from Chalong Hospital, and then got my yellow vaccine passport from Patong hospital, where will i need to go now to get an updated certificate, and have my third dose added to my vaccine passport?.

The passport country error shouldn't be a problem if you were issued an appointment (although you might try to get it corrected when you get your booster jab).  I've heard of someone who is Irish but their passport country is Iceland in the database. ????  I don't know where your appointment is (maybe Saphan Hin?) but at least at Patong Hospital they updated the yellow vaccine passport with the details for the 3rd booster shot while you waited.  A day or so later this update was reflected on the Ministry of Public Health database in Mor Prom app.  If you wanted your Thailand Vaccination Certificate updated you might be able to get at your vaccination center for which you have an appointment or you could go back to Chalong Hospital (a few days after your jab) and get a new one for 50 baht that reflected all three of your shots.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, skatewash said:

The passport country error shouldn't be a problem if you were issued an appointment (although you might try to get it corrected when you get your booster jab).  I've heard of someone who is Irish but their passport country is Iceland in the database. ????  I don't know where your appointment is (maybe Saphan Hin?) but at least at Patong Hospital they updated the yellow vaccine passport with the details for the 3rd booster shot while you waited.  A day or so later this update was reflected on the Ministry of Public Health database in Mor Prom app.  If you wanted your Thailand Vaccination Certificate updated you might be able to get at your vaccination center for which you have an appointment or you could go back to Chalong Hospital (a few days after your jab) and get a new one for 50 baht that reflected all three of your shots.

Hi, yes its at Sappan Hin, so would they be able to update my vaccination certificate at sappan hin on the day when i go for my booster?, will they have the facility to do that there?, as you need the updated certificate to be able to updae the yellow book i think? and will i still use Patong hospital to get the yellow book updated even though my booster was done in a different location than my previous 2 jabs?

Edited by PST
more info

32 minutes ago, PST said:

I had my 2 AZ in Patong, and had the International Passport issued there.   I then had a third dose, this time Moderna at Siroraj (ex International).   They updated both the International Passport (with their stamp also), and the Mor Prom app.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PST said:

Hi, yes its at Sappan Hin, so would they be able to update my vaccination certificate at sappan hin on the day when i go for my booster?, will they have the facility to do that there?, as you need the updated certificate to be able to updae the yellow book i think? and will i still use Patong hospital to get the yellow book updated even though my booster was done in a different location than my previous 2 jabs?

I don't know the answer regarding Saphan Hin vaccination center.  I haven't used that one.  Can only give my experience at Patong Hospital. 

I have a new passport now so I will need to update my vaccination records with the Ministry of Public Health.  I think I will try first at Chalong Hospital since it is closer to me, but I may have to go to Phuket Provincial Public Health Office in Phuket Town to ask for my passport number to be updated.  Possibly you may be able to have your passport country error corrected at one of those places, too.

9 minutes ago, skatewash said:

I don't know the answer regarding Saphan Hin vaccination center.  I haven't used that one.  Can only give my experience at Patong Hospital. 

I have a new passport now so I will need to update my vaccination records with the Ministry of Public Health.  I think I will try first at Chalong Hospital since it is closer to me, but I may have to go to Phuket Provincial Public Health Office in Phuket Town to ask for my passport number to be updated.  Possibly you may be able to have your passport country error corrected at one of those places, too.

Thanks, the passport country was correct for my first 2 astra jabs, it was only earlier when i reserved my booster jab at sappanhin my country was different, i guess as long as my booster is added to my vaccine yellow book, it should not make much of a difference about the error, as it will only be at sappanhin it may be noticed?

UPDATE. i have just logged back into phuket win, and my passport country is now correct.

Thanks

Edited by PST
update
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PST said:

Thanks, the passport country was correct for my first 2 astra jabs, it was only earlier when i reserved my booster jab at sappanhin my country was different, i guess as long as my booster is added to my vaccine yellow book, it should not make much of a difference about the error, as it will only be at sappanhin it may be noticed?

If you think you made a mistake when making the appointment at Saphan Hin (for example, by mistakenly clicking on the wrong passport country) then you might try canceling your appointment and making a new appointment clicking on the correct passport country this time.  

However, if it was some sort of database error I don't see a way for you to correct it other than to ask at the vaccination center how to correct it.  I don't think it would prevent you from getting the vaccine.  They don't seem to be particularly fussy about who gets the vaccine now.

I wouldn't bring it up before getting the vaccination but after you have the vaccination when you are dealing with the staff to get your documentation updated.

2 minutes ago, skatewash said:

If you think you made a mistake when making the appointment at Saphan Hin (for example, by mistakenly clicking on the wrong passport country) then you might try canceling your appointment and making a new appointment clicking on the correct passport country this time.  

However, if it was some sort of database error I don't see a way for you to correct it other than to ask at the vaccination center how to correct it.  I don't think it would prevent you from getting the vaccine.  They don't seem to be particularly fussy about who gets the vaccine now.

I wouldn't bring it up before getting the vaccination but after you have the vaccination when you are dealing with the staff to get your documentation updated.

Hi, i made no mistake, as you need to click your passport country and enter your passport number before being allowed to enter the site to register. I have just logged back into the Phuket win site, and my passport country is now correct, so it seems it was an error their end.

Thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PST said:

At first, mine said USA passport instead of British.

Go back in again to check your appointment and the nationality will probably be corrected. Mine was.

• Like 2

I was there at 9am for a 10am appointment, and was back in my car at 10.20. I was also told to go to Vachira hospital to update my certificate (hard copy, mor phrom app already updated) and my vaccine passport yellow book. I was told Monday should be ok, however i think it will be busy. I previously updated my cert at Chalong, and got my yellow book at Patong, i wonder if these may be worth trying?

Also, can anybody tell me on the Mor Phrom app what the digital pass is used for?, it has my nationality as ukranian??

• Like 1

In MorPhrom you can see a digital version (in 'COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate' tab) that looks exactly the same as the paper certificate they gave at Jungceylon last time, when I checked it already shows the 3rd booster on there.

Although they have now messed my name up, the old certificate and digital copy in MorPhrom showed my name as FIRST NAME + SURNAME, now it has changed and shows FIRST NAME + MIDDLE NAME.

The International Certificate tab has not been updated, shows first 2 shots only but my name is correct in there. There is a button for 'adding vaccination information', so I filled that out and will see if it updates.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, alphason said:

In MorPhrom you can see a digital version (in 'COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate' tab) that looks exactly the same as the paper certificate they gave at Jungceylon last time, when I checked it already shows the 3rd booster on there.

Although they have now messed my name up, the old certificate and digital copy in MorPhrom showed my name as FIRST NAME + SURNAME, now it has changed and shows FIRST NAME + MIDDLE NAME.

The International Certificate tab has not been updated, shows first 2 shots only but my name is correct in there. There is a button for 'adding vaccination information', so I filled that out and will see if it updates.

Is the International certificate needed though if your yellow vaccine passport is up to date?. My app is showing booster shot i had today, but then it asks for payment etc??

Edited by PST
more info

5 minutes ago, PST said:

Is the International certificate needed though if your yellow vaccine passport is up to date?. My app is showing booster shot i had today, but then it asks for payment etc??

Not sure I think it serves the same purpose. If you choose 'e-Vaccine Passport' option its currently free, choose the next available date as the 'booking date' and fill out the details with photo of your passport. I did it the first time end of Dec and worked well.

1 minute ago, alphason said:

Not sure I think it serves the same purpose. If you choose 'e-Vaccine Passport' option its currently free, choose the next available date as the 'booking date' and fill out the details with photo of your passport. I did it the first time end of Dec and worked well.

All my details seem correct, and include todays booster, however on the 'digital health pass' tab, it has my nationality as ukranian, not UK. Can this info be changed via the app itself?

14 minutes ago, PST said:

All my details seem correct, and include todays booster, however on the 'digital health pass' tab, it has my nationality as ukranian, not UK. Can this info be changed via the app itself?

There was a an option in International Certificate to make corrections, can't remember if Nationality was an option or not, a tick box I think it was.  I guess better you go to Vachira and tell them and request a new document ??

Just now, alphason said:

There was a an option in International Certificate to make corrections, can't remember if Nationality was an option or not, a tick box I think it was.  I guess better you go to Vachira and tell them and request a new document ??

Nationailty dosen't appear on any of the certificates either hard copy or on the app. On my yellow vaccine passport my nationality is correct, it's only on the 'digital pass' tab on the app my nationality is wrong, or are you saying that the International certificate is the same as the 'digital pass'?

13 minutes ago, PST said:

Nationailty dosen't appear on any of the certificates either hard copy or on the app. On my yellow vaccine passport my nationality is correct, it's only on the 'digital pass' tab on the app my nationality is wrong, or are you saying that the International certificate is the same as the 'digital pass'?

No not the same, Int Cert is all in English, Name, Nationality, Passport number, DOB, Sex, Certificate status, identifier, issuer, QR code and then vaccination record underneath (just first 2 showing). I'm guessing the same info as your yellow passport?

Edited by alphason
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, alphason said:

No not the same, Int Cert is all in English, Name, Nationality, Passport number, DOB, Sex, Certificate status, identifier, issuer, QR code and then vaccination record underneath (just first 2 showing). I'm guessing the same info as your yellow passport?

I've requested one anyway, I guess there's a possibility that the wrong Nationality in the digital pass section of the app may update itself now ive updated the info, if not i need to go to Vachira anyway to get my yellow passport updated manually and stamped, so i will mention it to them then. Thanks

• Thanks 1

Booster jab of Pfizer juice today @ Saphan Hin 4000 seat stadium...had the first appointment at 9:00 and out by 10:00. Well organized and efficient...all you need is your passport and previous vaccine record; nobody even asked to see the Phuket.win appointment booking. There is no record or sticker given with this booster...you have to get a vac cert or passport at Vichira Hospital. 

• Like 2

This has probably been covered but I'll relate my experience anyway...triple vaccinated with an mRNA boost about a week ago at Saphin Hin. At the booster appt they gave no record of the shot and said to get a vaccine certificate at Vichira Hospital (their staff were administering the shots). I also wanted to get a Vaccine Passport and get registered on the Mor Prom app, as I hope to do some domestic travel soon and may need to show some or all of these as proof of vaccinations.

To start, one has to get a "Thailand Certificate Of Covid-19 Vaccination" from a hospital. I'm not sure how linked the government vaccine database is...if you can get one at any hospital or only certain ones. I went to Vichira and got mine in 10 minutes for free. You go to the greenish building behind the "Convenient Healthcare" sign and in the lobby is the desk for issuing the certificates. Just give them your passport and they'll print out and give you the cert.

2120450712_20220119_1135092.thumb.jpg.2337073ec78e85c6d0d3ace9a355072f.jpg

1439506890_20220119_1134322.thumb.jpg.7f7ed7e70aec0703ed249f532e44a4d9.jpg

Go in this doorway for Vac. Cert.

After you get the certificate, you're ready to get your vaccine passport, if you want one. You need to go about 10 minutes drive away to the Phuket Provincial Public Health Office.

1013456822_20220119_1301272.thumb.jpg.317fdcad20adc0f5d9bf517e6b3c1844.jpg

Here in the ground floor courtyard is the desk for obtaining the passport (you have to have the certificate before hand). You will need your passport, vaccine certificate, and 50 baht. There were only two people in line when I went and it took me about 20 minutes in/out. All very painless.

61300801_20220119_1148533.thumb.jpg.82ef741740c93397a3f9372fe009c1d0.jpg

Desk to get your passport...note the lunch break from Noon to 1 p.m.

To register on the Mor Prom app, for electronic access to you vaccine records and certificates, after you DL the app, use the ID Card Number assigned on your vaccine certificate as the "Thai ID Number" to register an account, as well as a local Thai phone number. After you register you will receive an OTOP code to input and walla...all your vaccine records will be there, as well as some other information.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

This has probably been covered but I'll relate my experience anyway...triple vaccinated with an mRNA boost about a week ago at Saphin Hin. At the booster appt they gave no record of the shot and said to get a vaccine certificate at Vichira Hospital (their staff were administering the shots). I also wanted to get a Vaccine Passport and get registered on the Mor Prom app, as I hope to do some domestic travel soon and may need to show some or all of these as proof of vaccinations.

To start, one has to get a "Thailand Certificate Of Covid-19 Vaccination" from a hospital. I'm not sure how linked the government vaccine database is...if you can get one at any hospital or only certain ones. I went to Vichira and got mine in 10 minutes for free. You go to the greenish building behind the "Convenient Healthcare" sign and in the lobby is the desk for issuing the certificates. Just give them your passport and they'll print out and give you the cert.

2120450712_20220119_1135092.thumb.jpg.2337073ec78e85c6d0d3ace9a355072f.jpg

1439506890_20220119_1134322.thumb.jpg.7f7ed7e70aec0703ed249f532e44a4d9.jpg

Go in this doorway for Vac. Cert.

After you get the certificate, you're ready to get your vaccine passport, if you want one. You need to go about 10 minutes drive away to the Phuket Provincial Public Health Office.

1013456822_20220119_1301272.thumb.jpg.317fdcad20adc0f5d9bf517e6b3c1844.jpg

Here in the ground floor courtyard is the desk for obtaining the passport (you have to have the certificate before hand). You will need your passport, vaccine certificate, and 50 baht. There were only two people in line when I went and it took me about 20 minutes in/out. All very painless.

61300801_20220119_1148533.thumb.jpg.82ef741740c93397a3f9372fe009c1d0.jpg

Desk to get your passport...note the lunch break from Noon to 1 p.m.

To register on the Mor Prom app, for electronic access to you vaccine records and certificates, after you DL the app, use the ID Card Number assigned on your vaccine certificate as the "Thai ID Number" to register an account, as well as a local Thai phone number. After you register you will receive an OTOP code to input and walla...all your vaccine records will be there, as well as some other information.

Thanks for the very comprehensive explanation of the process of getting your documentation following a vaccination.

One of the other pieces of information available through the Mor Prom app is "Certificate" which is an online copy of your Thailand National Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination.

In my opinion the Mor Prom app and the Thailand National Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination are better documents for international travel as they are online, have a QR code, and are printed in English and Thai.  The yellow vaccination passport booklet is not online, does not have a QR code, and is handwritten in English.  If you have the Thailand National Certificate of Covid-19 Vaccination I think you should be OK for both domestic and international travel.  The yellow vaccination passport booklet can be skipped, I think.  I have one but would be more likely to use Mor Prom and/or the Thailand National Certificate of Vaccination for international travel purposes.

• Like 1