Phuket Vaccination Sign-up Site Now Open For All Foreigners

Pattaya Spotter

31 minutes ago, oldcpu said:

It reads that other countries where AstraZeneca (quality approved by Oxford) are also not accepted, and not just Thailand. For example Jamaica and India  (in addition to Thailand).  My understanding is the UK government link for this information is here:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england

Yep, but still not good news for any Brits who are thinking of returning back to the uk from Thailand and have been vaccinated here tho'!!, it's 10 days Quarantine at home, plus covid tests etc etc, even if it's removed from the red list.

Edited by PST

25 minutes ago, PST said:

Yep, but still not good news for any Brits who are thinking of returning back to the uk from Thailand and have been vaccinated here tho'!!, it's 10 days Quarantine at home, plus covid tests etc etc

EDIT....10 DAYS QUARANTINE AT A HOTEL, NOT HOME IF TRAVELLING FROM A RED LIST COUNTRY

It's currently 10 days compulsory hotel quarantine returning to the UK from Thailand, regardless of vaccine status.   This obviously affects those who travelled from the UK with UK administered vaccines and are currently participating in the Phuket Sandbox scheme.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pagallim said:

It's currently 10 days compulsory hotel quarantine returning to the UK from Thailand, regardless of vaccine status.   This obviously affects those who travelled from the UK with UK administered vaccines and are currently participating in the Phuket Sandbox scheme.

yes, i get that, but even if the uk removes Thailand from the red list, its still 10 days home quarantine now from october the 4th, plus covid test etc before departure, and after arrival, as the uk government is now deeming anyone vaccinated in Thailand as unvaccinated.

Edited by PST
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, sallecc said:

Does everyone need that international certificate / passport to fly out of Thailand?

My parents will fly Emirates to Serbia (which doesn't require vaxx.cert or PCR on arrival for citizens), and called Emirates they said also no need vaxx.cert or PCR on Phuket check-in and Dubai transfer... hope this is correct . . .

Sorry, I have no idea. Everything I do know has been posted.

22 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

I picked up my new yellow vaccination book today (see below).

Again, not a single foreigner there, only two Thai ladies, yet, there was a stack of books ready for collection. I can only guess that these are for Thais, which means they need the yellow books for international travel.

There was a sign saying "Run out of yellow books, come back next week".

I would put my application in as soon as you can, because when foreigners discover this place, it'll be pandemonium.

The book cost 60Bt.

edited.jpg

vac info edited.png

So they issued you both the book and a seperate certificate?, did they also return the original certificate from chalong hospital for domestic use?. Did they also say when next week the yellow book would be available?

Edited by PST

1 minute ago, KarenBravo said:

I just got the book. No need for a separate certificate if you have the book.

The original certificate from Chalong hospital has always been in my possession. They just needed to look at it.

Thanks, but in your photo, there's a seperate white bit of paper, is that their record?. Did they say when the yellow books would be ready next week?, or can you just apply then wait for it?

22 minutes ago, PST said:

Thanks, but in your photo, there's a seperate white bit of paper, is that their record?. Did they say when the yellow books would be ready next week?, or can you just apply then wait for it?

The first picture is the cover to show that it is official.

The second picture is the first page of the book showing vaccination details, but more importantly, the stamp.

The only other piece of paper I received was a receipt for the 60Bt.

No, I didn't ask about when they would get new books. The two young girls probably wouldn't know and even if they did, it would still be a lucky draw if they show up, or not.

Put in your application now and then telephone them next week.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 1

Just now, KarenBravo said:

The first picture is the cover to show that it is official.

The second picture is the first page of the book showing vaccination details, but more importantly, the stamp.

The only other piece of paper I received was a receipt for the 60Bt.

No, I didn't ask about when they would get new books. The two young girls probably wouldn't know and even if they did, it would still be a lucky draw if they show up, or not.

Put in your application now and then telephone them next week.

Ok thanks again for your help. Would they accept proof digitally from the mor phrom app, or do they actually need the hard copy issued at Chalong hospital?, and on your yellow book, is there any sort of expiry date?

3 minutes ago, PST said:

Ok thanks again for your help. Would they accept proof digitally from the mor phrom app, or do they actually need the hard copy issued at Chalong hospital?, and on your yellow book, is there any sort of expiry date?

Your guess would be as good as mine.

No expiry date.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KarenBravo said:

Damn! Why was I charged 10Bt more?

Seems Patong are not only more efficient and knowledgeable about the paperwork than other Vax centres, but they're cheaper, too.

Anyway.........all finished now.

Indeed.20210923_171110.thumb.jpg.41fe3ffc6397a7818a0ae0e98af779f2.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fyrekrig said:

Have registered at all these sites weeks ago.

Has anybody get called yet?

Has anybody received any vaccination?

The US has donated more than 2 mil Pfizer vaccine! Where are they?

If you've registered in this particular site:   https://xn--12cmj6ba0a7b3g4a6fud5d2a.com/   you need to keep checking your details.   It's unlikely that SMS messages will be sent.   If you read through this thread, most who have registered have had at least one dose.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pagallim said:

If you've registered in this particular site:   https://xn--12cmj6ba0a7b3g4a6fud5d2a.com/ 

I did register on this site long ago. A few weeks later I got amessage saying I did not have the required visa.

A few days later I got a message from my ambassy saying there was something wrong with the site and I should call a number to Thai Foreign Depart. I have done this twice and explained that there is nothing wrong with my visa. I was told they would check my application and come back to me. Nothing for a week.

When I tried to reregister on the site I was told I had already registered and could not register again

2 minutes ago, fyrekrig said:

I did register on this site long ago. A few weeks later I got amessage saying I did not have the required visa.

A few days later I got a message from my ambassy saying there was something wrong with the site and I should call a number to Thai Foreign Depart. I have done this twice and explained that there is nothing wrong with my visa. I was told they would check my application and come back to me. Nothing for a week.

When I tried to reregister on the site I was told I had already registered and could not register again

What is the visa/extension type?    I believe that the initial application is screened by immigration (using your passport number), but I'm not aware of making a difference between those who have 12 month extensions (retirement, marriage/family etc) and others, but perhaps they are.

If it says you are already registered, have you checked the grey button, "Vaccination appointment for foreigners" using your details?

https://check.xn--12cmj6ba0a7b3g4a6fud5d2a.com/indexf.php

If you can't get any further forward, I would make a personal visit to the main Immigration Office and speak to one of the volunteers there.   They won't have the answer, but should be able to talk to the Immigration Officer responsible and hopefully get it resolved.

• Like 2

On 9/24/2021 at 2:04 PM, fyrekrig said:

Is your TM30 with Phuket Immigration? If not, thats the issue.  

On 9/24/2021 at 2:17 PM, pagallim said:

If you can't get any further forward, I would make a personal visit to the main Immigration Office and speak to one of the volunteers there.   They won't have the answer, but should be able to talk to the Immigration Officer responsible and hopefully get it resolved.

Did go to immigration today. Got confirmation I am in the system.

However I was told no vaccin available, and they did not know when it will become available.

3 hours ago, fyrekrig said:

Did go to immigration today. Got confirmation I am in the system.

However I was told no vaccin available, and they did not know when it will become available.

OK, so you need to keep checking some of the local sites, especially Facebook, to get knowledge of vaccinations that are happening around the island.   I know not ideal, but only suggestion at the moment.   Personally, I just don't get this 'third jab/booster' thing, when there are still so many who haven't had a single dose yet.    This isn't applicable to only Phuket, but the whole of Thailand.

On 9/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, KarenBravo said:

I picked up my new yellow vaccination book today (see below).

Again, not a single foreigner there, only two Thai ladies, yet, there was a stack of books ready for collection. I can only guess that these are for Thais, which means they need the yellow books for international travel.

There was a sign saying "Run out of yellow books, come back next week".

I would put my application in as soon as you can, because when foreigners discover this place, it'll be pandemonium.

The book cost 60Bt.

edited.jpg

vac info edited.png

Picked it up today from town and was asked for......50 baht!!

On 9/28/2021 at 10:46 AM, beechbum said:

More books in stock, Just applied for the yellow book at Phuket provincial office, they say pick-up tomorrow.

So what is the deal with the yellow vaccination boklet?

You just turn up at the provincial office and ask for the boklet?

With passport of course.

Do you have to have proof of vaccination before or the data will be filled in at the vaccination site?

Edited by fyrekrig

Just now, fyrekrig said:

So what is the deal with the yellow vaccination boklet?

You just turn up at the provensional office and ask for the boklet?

With passport of course.

Do you have to have proof of vaccination before or the data will be filled in at the vaccination site?

A signed copy of your passport photo page and the certificate obtained from the hospital or the piece of paper with the dates and batch number people are given when getting the vaccination.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

OK time to update this thread... Did anybody try to book booster online (after 2x Sinovac)?

Went to Phuket.win and it has new option "Third-dose vaccination appointment for foreigners", but after entering my details it then says "You are not eligible because your second dose was not Sinovac", which is funny because my both doses were Sinovac lol... @skatewash did you try maybe?

5 hours ago, sallecc said:

OK time to update this thread... Did anybody try to book booster online (after 2x Sinovac)?

Went to Phuket.win and it has new option "Third-dose vaccination appointment for foreigners", but after entering my details it then says "You are not eligible because your second dose was not Sinovac", which is funny because my both doses were Sinovac lol... @skatewash did you try maybe?

Yup......same thing. 

7 hours ago, sallecc said:

Unsuccessful with that option, which has been there for a while but then I've 2 AZ jabs so didn't expect it to work.  The reduction in waiting from 6 months to 3 after second AZ jab is still fairly recent. 

Possibly vachira will announce another Pfizer vaccination opportunity at Saphan Hin sports stadium following the new guidance.

They are doing this at bang Sue in Bangkok.

10 hours ago, sallecc said:

OK time to update this thread

I went to what was previously known as Phuket International Hospital Siriroj yesterday and got my Moderna booster vaccination (already had two AZ jabs) at a cost of 1550 baht and the whole operation was extremely efficient and very smoothly run.

I also heard that Patong hospital was carrying out Moderna vaccinations for Thai and foreign folk, and I believe they were free.

• Thanks 2