Prachuap boy racers, 14, nabbed - parents and motorcycle shop also face charges

webfact

They seem to have talent. Support them and make them real racers. This is how it starts to become a track hero. And to all the whingers: back to your blue roofed cave and cheap beer.

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

4 hours ago, jvs said:

Hard to see if there are plates on these bikes.

I have seen this kind of racing a lot on the local highway here,nobody seems to give a

Good idea to make the parents pay as well as the shop that sells parts to modify

these bikes.

There is a place for racing and it is not the highway!

5 hours ago, webfact said:

He urged people to call 1599 or 191 with information and reminded the public they can get 3,000 baht for tips that lead to prosecutions. 

If you don't like it, report it.

• Like 1

Maybe if the youth had more things to do they would not be doing this crazy racing. Where I live the youth are so bored with nothing to do and nowhere to go. The lack of jobs and no money. I have talked to some and it's very sad. We need things to get back to normal, soon.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

You may be right, no jobs, no money, nothing to do all the day .....
But they are 14-year-old kids and not "job seekers".
And even if these job seekers were in the aim of finding a job, do you think they would have fun to spend money they do not have, on motorcycles.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/26/2021 at 5:40 PM, vandeventer said:

Maybe if the youth had more things to do they would not be doing this crazy racing. Where I live the youth are so bored with nothing to do and nowhere to go. The lack of jobs and no money. I have talked to some and it's very sad. We need things to get back to normal, soon.

For these idiots this is normal

On 6/26/2021 at 2:22 PM, Deli said:

They seem to have talent. Support them and make them real racers. This is how it starts to become a track hero. And to all the whingers: back to your blue roofed cave and cheap beer.

Will the support extend to paying the medical costs of the herbert who pitched in here last week, and for that matter those of the two children he hit?

The <deleted> went roaring down the main road flat out, as usual, straight past the busy village shops, making enough noise to wake the dead, swung into a soi much too fast and wide, and hit two children.

At the moment it is peaceful as his bike is a wreck. No doubt he will patch it up, and sooner or later kill himself and someone else.

Support them my fundemental orifice!

• Thanks 2