Certificate Of Entry - Problems

On 6/29/2021 at 1:23 PM, Hamus Yaigh said:

A guy on twitter went to US to get his jabs and cannot get a COE to come back because he got J&J vaccine which is single dose. COE site cannot handle single doses!

An interesting one is.....  Will Thailand (or the CoE process) allow Mixed doses ???

i.e. Expert opinion is swinging towards a mixed dose approach to vaccination, i.e. with an Astra Zeneca vaccine followed by one of the mRNA vaccines. 

OR... What about vaccines from difference countries ????

i.e. An AstraZeneca Vaccine from Thailand, but the Pfizer mRNA vaccine from the UK ????

I am actually in this situation: 

Having received an AZ vaccine in Thailand at month ago, but now had to travel overseas for work and will receive a second mRNA vaccine while here (maybe both doses of the mRNA in which case it won’t matter).

Guys,

I was preapproved for COE on 28 June.  I have purchased flight, quarantine hotel, insurance, everything good to go.

I go back to website today to upload flight and hotel info for wife and kids, everything is perfect.  Try to upload for me and all I get is a problem. 

Any one experience this or have suggestion to solve?

I am pulling my hair out here.......

Info Not Found 7 Jul 21.PNG

44 minutes ago, 86Tiger said:

I was preapproved for COE on 28 June.  I have purchased flight, quarantine hotel, insurance, everything good to go.

Try again later and if no luck you may have to do it again or contact the embassy where you applied for the COE.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Try again later and if no luck you may have to do it again or contact the embassy where you applied for the COE.

Thanks, Joe.

That's all I got as well. 

Just little taxing on the blood pressure after wading thru all this bureaucracy and dropping $10k for family of 5 to return home the carrot is pushed out a little further.

Just to close the loop and let all those sitting on edge of seats wondering how 86Tig came out:

Had my bride call the Consular.  He was apologetic, advised resubmitting from scratch right away.  I proceeded as suggested, it was preapproved immediately.  I mean soon as I clicked the submit button inbox received email with "pre-approval."  Uploaded flight, hotel.  Received entire family COE just now.  So anyone faces same issue don't fret, simple fix.

Now, all paid up with flights, hotel, insurance for wonderful 2 week lock up in quarantine for a family of 5.  Then on to apparent holiday paradise of lock down in Bangkok.

Good luck to all fellow travelers.

That would be a good novel title:  "Lock Down in Bangkok"

• Like 1