Chinese tourists will return to Thailand in October - "great opportunity" say tourism chiefs

webfact

16 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

why would they ban AZ ? Seems to be working somewhat better than the sinovac gel gunk. The fact alone that deaths in my uk is no longer reflected in infection numbers is some comfort - covid was 1 in 120 deaths recently.

What's happening in sinovac countries to me is more worrying. None seem to be making headway against the disease

Probably because  other countries have already banned it, Temporarily stopped using it and are donating it such as Japan. I believe Japan still uses Pfizer and Moderna. Also its been recommended for people over 60 . Doesn't help people under sixty does it? 

Edited by club
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

This would all be part of Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-o-cha's grand reopening of the country in 120 days.

120 days was a month ago. Now it is only 90 days till October

The Chinese government hasn't given any indication so far that Chinese citizens who return to China won't have to quarantine at state facilities any longer.

This quarantine upon return, by itself, limits the number of outbound Chinese tourists dramatically.

Nothing the Thai government can do about this, but the fact that Thailand will increasingly be seen as a high risk destination sure won't help.

• Like 2