Land price in Northern Mae Rim

cocorico2558

29 minutes ago, cocorico2558 said:

near the future ringroad

near to me means that I can throw a rock to it

what is the maximum distance from the road that you would still consider to be near?

21 hours ago, Bill97 said:

Where in Thailand is there any sewer?  Like a city or such with a sewer?  Not a canal that people dump into.

OK is there a city/village channel/drain of any kind that it is accepted houses let waste water and sewage tank over flow run into?  Or does the property require the owner to set up some kind of septic tank?  That would affect the price (or should).

1 hour ago, cnx1204 said:

OK is there a city/village channel/drain of any kind that it is accepted houses let waste water and sewage tank over flow run into?  Or does the property require the owner to set up some kind of septic tank?  That would affect the price (or should).

So you talk of sewers without knowing if they exist or not.  Stick with what you know about instead of filling space with misinformation.  Whatever they have you should be in it.

• Like 2

Bill  --  I appreciate your distinction between buried sewer systems in, say, the U.S. flowing to city sewage treatment plants and what is common in many villages.   But a sewer is defined as an underground conduit for carrying off drainage water and waste matter.   My  housing development has sewers.

All of my house sinks and showers drain into my sewer.   Toilet waste goes into a buried plastic septic tank that, when full of water, drains into the same sewer.   The house sewer line empties into the  development's sewer pipe that runs under the sidewalk in front of the house.

All the houses here are constructed the same way.  Each house has it own sewer line draining into the development's sewer pipe.  

You are correct, I do not know anything about the property.  That is why I asked the question.   I would assume anyone buying land anywhere for any use, other than agricultural, would want to take into consideration the local government's rules for disposing of  waste water and the cost of doing so if it is not already in place.   

Edited by cnx1204

1 hour ago, cnx1204 said:

Bill  --  I appreciate your distinction between buried sewer systems in, say, the U.S. flowing to city sewage treatment plants and what is common in many villages.   But a sewer is defined as an underground conduit for carrying off drainage water and waste matter.   My  housing development has sewers.

All of my house sinks and showers drain into my sewer.   Toilet waste goes into a buried plastic septic tank that, when full of water, drains into the same sewer.   The house sewer line empties into the  development's sewer pipe that runs under the sidewalk in front of the house.

All the houses here are constructed the same way.  Each house has it own sewer line draining into the development's sewer pipe.  

You are correct, I do not know anything about the property.  That is why I asked the question.   I would assume anyone buying land anywhere for any use, other than agricultural, would want to take into consideration the local government's rules for disposing of  waste water and the cost of doing so if it is not already in place.   

Where does the “development’s” sewer pipe drain into?

have you seen the plumbing you describe like when a house was built or only heard it described?

2 hours ago, cnx1204 said:

You're confusing 'grey water' pipe (liquid only) with 'sewer' pipe (solids + liquids).

Your village has a grey water pipe.

Treating grey water is mainly aeration and fairly simple, treating sewage is much more complicated and more costly.

• Like 1

BritManToo  --  since my septic tank flows into the single house pipe line carrying the grey water/food solids (small but still solid) which then empties into the development's single pipe line carrying hundreds of homes' grey water and septic tank septic tank outflow, I think that would qualify it as a sewer using your definition, does it not?  

Again, appologies to Cocorico2558

with such a vague description of what kind of land,  what kind of road,  and even exact location............ 

I can assure you the price will be between 200k baht a rai.......... up to 2o million baht a rai

hope that helps

Dear all,

Thanks for the replies. You are asking for more information.

Electricity and water does reach the land. Sewer system obviously not available. The road is the future Mae Rim bypass, approx.50 meters from land.

Land is about 1 rai.

Thanks for some clear indication on approximate price per dtarangwa.

Cheers

On 7/8/2021 at 8:32 AM, cnx1204 said:

BritManToo  --  since my septic tank flows into the single house pipe line carrying the grey water/food solids (small but still solid)

are you sure about that? very unusual, plus if you think about it, a couple of 'malfunctions' and suddenly lots of turds are blocking up that 'single house pipe line' ????

Normally with a septic tank it flows into some sort of 'sand filtration unit' or directly into the garden......I'm sure you need something between your tank and any 'communal pipe' to stop said turds on an escape mission ????