German man pick pocketed by alleged prostitute in Pattaya overnight

webfact

34 minutes ago, Henryford said:

What was he doing walking around at 11.30pm when everything is closed?

Serious question ? :>>)

Women and look-alike women have no closing hours.

11:30 PM in this area at these times is indeed somewhat adventurous.

Dead and dark, "women" in dim light.

1 hour ago, BestB said:

On one hand this is exactly how they do it, on the other hand, soi 13/1, Soi with ladyboy bars, hardly a place just to walk to relax. He thinks she/he was a prostitute while saying he/she offered sexual services, so safe to assume she/he was not a taxi driver.

If i had to guess, i would say was shopping around for 300-500 baht <deleted>, ladyboy was smarter and got paid without having to service good, respectfull old gentleman, who is most likely married to a high so Chinese lawyer but likes to take nightly walks in the back sois to relax

If you read the link you wouldn't have to guess.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Caldera said:

Does Hans need a formal nighttime curfew announced to know that he shouldn't be strolling around in hooker infested areas at almost midnight?

Why "shouldn't" he be doing that?  Is there any part of that area of Pattaya that isn't similarly infested?

mmm seems a bit odd that time..and that area..but sure he could have relaxed if he'd paid..but in saying that i got the same thing happen but early evening still light walking down beach road meeting a few mates for a beer or 10...when i was bumped into one in front one behind they laughed and apologized .i smiled walked on but just a few seconds i thought <deleted> felt my pocket wallet gone .. hadn't even had my first beer ..ladyboys scum of Pattaya  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Wear nothing except clothes when I go out (no watch, no jewelry, not that own any jewelry), carry only cash in a button down pocket......not even the wife can get money out of me.

You need to look after those 300 baht watches.  ????

• Haha 1

Pattaya Police added that finding the culprit was important because the incident hurt what they called the good image of Pattaya...”

I have two thoughts regarding that last sentence:

1. Too funny

2. Hilarious

Edited by DBath
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, BE88 said:

Married for two months after 10 years of common life.

I do not know your situation but mine is this, for me the financial issue is not a problem luckily, no wife is perfect and having a wife younger than 23 years always at a price.

Having a more flexible vision sometimes avoids deluding oneself.

I hope I have read this incorrectly, if  not, then I would be a bit quiet about the age you met your wife. 

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Should get himself a good wife, They cook, clean the house, wash you clothes and provide sexual services for free ! 

Richard Coleman, nothing is free, plus he probably has a good wife, in Germany.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Should get himself a good wife, They cook, clean the house, wash you clothes and provide sexual services for free ! 

I used to believe that , however after 11  years with the other half I have realised sometimes it has been the most expensive free sex in my life.

• Like 1