German man pick pocketed by alleged prostitute in Pattaya overnight

webfact

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why should he do that?    He wasn't looking for anyone to cook, clean, launder or provide sexual services.

Yes, indeed. He just wanted to relax by walking around in pitch black Soi full of ladyboys and beach hookers.

Mr idiotic posts goes for the win again????

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, BestB said:

Yes, indeed. He just wanted to relax by walking around in pitch black Soi full of ladyboys and beach hookers.

Mr idiotic posts goes for the win again????

You said it, not me.

You meant "my idiotic post goes for the win again", not "mr", surely? 

Edited by Liverpool Lou

49 minutes ago, BestB said:
3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

If you read the link you wouldn't have to guess.

Why do not you be a sport and quote it for me , after all you are an expert on most things 

Thank you for recognising that.

I'm sure that you can read the link without my assistance...good luck.

I thought Pattaya was a family friendly area where one and all were safe and they have never found any evidence of prostitution in the past. COVID19 must have brought out the lesser than perfect residents.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Time for you to say goodbye, married 10 years now, my wife has never asked for 1 baht from me.????????????

I thought all anonymous ThaiVisa members were married to Rich Thai Chinese businesswomen.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

I thought all anonymous ThaiVisa members were married to Rich Thai Chinese businesswomen.

Can you explain what on earth are you on about?

Anonymous? UI am 1 of the few members on here who dares to use the name i was christened with.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Provisions Pilfered from Pocket of Pensioner, Perhaps Potential Punter, by Pretty Pattaya Prostitute, Possibly Possessing Penis ????️‍????

Pretty Prolific.        got your P's covered.     Now for the Q's  ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Wear nothing except clothes when I go out (no watch, no jewelry, not that own any jewelry), carry only cash in a button down pocket......not even the wife can get money out of me.

cheap charlie

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Wear nothing except clothes when I go out (no watch, no jewelry, not that own any jewelry), carry only cash in a button down pocket......not even the wife can get money out of me.

yes, I travel with nothing.  I sometimes have my $8 USD walmart watch.  In fact once, a ladyboy accosted me, did the grope and feel trying to find distract me, find my wallet etc.  When she got to my wrist and saw the watch, he/she looked disgusted and smirked and walked away.  I sometimes have my thin little fanny pack, double zippered under my shirt if for some reason I had some shopping or errands to run and needed some cards or documentation.  Cash goes inside a double buttoned hip pocket in my shorts that I even have trouble getting in to!  In 15 trips nobody lifted anything from me yet.  I do keep a few 20 baht notes or some coins in my regular pocket for things like hopping on and off the baht bus, without having to dig into my real pocket.

I doubt he was approached by a lady on that street at that time.  More than likely a kathoey AKA ladyboy.  They are infamous for the grope the balls to distract you, while they go for the money and stuff

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, gk10012001 said:

yes, I travel with nothing.  I sometimes have my $8 USD walmart watch.  In fact once, a ladyboy accosted me, did the grope and feel trying to find distract me, find my wallet etc.  When she got to my wrist and saw the watch, he/she looked disgusted and smirked and walked away.  I sometimes have my thin little fanny pack, double zippered under my shirt if for some reason I had some shopping or errands to run and needed some cards or documentation.  Cash goes inside a double buttoned hip pocket in my shorts that I even have trouble getting in to!  In 15 trips nobody lifted anything from me yet.  I do keep a few 20 baht notes or some coins in my regular pocket for things like hopping on and off the baht bus, without having to dig into my real pocket.

I doubt he was approached by a lady on that street at that time.  More than likely a kathoey AKA ladyboy.  They are infamous for the grope the balls to distract you, while they go for the money and stuff

should never go out without your fanny pack, unless the pickpockets are packing a fanny.

"Pattaya – A German man told Pattaya police that a woman he believes was a prostitute has stolen his money from his pocket"

Thai defamation case will be filed soon - a) not prostitute b) not pickpocket c) not woman......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, webfact said:

A German man told Pattaya police that a woman he believes was a prostitute has stolen his money from his pocket in Pattaya last night (July 7th).

A German man told Pattaya police that a prostitute he believes was a woman has stolen his money from his pocket in Pattaya last night (July 7th).

Fixed it...

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why "shouldn't" he be doing that?  Is there any part of that area of Pattaya that isn't similarly infested?

Yes, plenty, not all of Pattaya is infested with Ladyboys and ladyboy bars.

18 hours ago, DaLa said:

I used to believe that , however after 11  years with the other half I have realised sometimes it has been the most expensive free sex in my life.

I'm the opposite, my wife has her money and I have mine, it has been highly successful for 15 years, I would never have married a girl who was going to depend on me financially. We were living together for 5 years before we got married.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, colinneil said:

Can you explain what on earth are you on about?

Anonymous? UI am 1 of the few members on here who dares to use the name i was christened with.

Well Colin, no one can dob me in for anything or charge me with that ridiculous defamation law they have here if they don't know my second name.

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2021 at 1:10 PM, RichardColeman said:

Should get himself a good wife, They cook, clean the house, wash you clothes and provide sexual services for free ! 

Nothing's for free in Thailand.  

• Like 1