UPDATE: Thailand imposes tighter restrictions to slow virus spread - including curfew

webfact

On 7/10/2021 at 12:51 PM, LukKrueng said:

Don't know if you read news from other countries, but seems the vaccine don't help much for the long run. Many fully vaccinated people around the world get infected and some in bad shape, just like unvaccinated people. It's time to face reality - covid is here to stay. All the restrictions in the world won't get rid of it.

Really? Source ? How about 99% of Americans that died last month were unvaccinated ( Source and many more if you want to use google - https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/562277-fauci-99-percent-of-americans-who-died-of-covid). 

What are you reading? Very strange...

On 7/9/2021 at 6:40 PM, robblok said:

No curfew but then what does this mean

Significantly, people in the maximum control zones will be asked for their cooperation in not leaving their homes between 10pm and 4am. 

if its not enforced then what is the point, even worse if its arbitrary enforced.  Love to see more clarification.

My wife's brother called yesterday from BK, said he was going home to Korat, as everyone was being kicked out of BK, which translates to, I'm off home beggar this place. 

He has been vaccinated, but what about the hundreds of thousands that will also run home and potentially spread the virus more. 

Brain dead government. 

4 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

My wife's brother called yesterday from BK, said he was going home to Korat, as everyone was being kicked out of BK, which translates to, I'm off home beggar this place. 

He has been vaccinated, but what about the hundreds of thousands that will also run home and potentially spread the virus more. 

Brain dead government. 

What do you mean with being kicked out of BKK ? I mean if he has no income then yes I understand but they are not forcing people to leave.