PM refuses to take salary for 3 months to help anti-COVID-19 efforts

snoop1130

A mere bagatelle to a retired General who has shed loads of dosh. Free housing, free expenses, pensions, servants. All the lovely lo!oh accumulated over the years.

Do you think it makes a jot of difference to the average Thai person? Get 60,000,000 over 3 months, gives 1 baht per person. Not per.month, either, just a one off, 1 baht...D

virtue signalling, I believe it's called.

• Like 1

Multi millionaires working for free. He’s got his side schemes going to make that back and then some. US politicians do t do this, you see. They would never stoop to the level of using their office to gain financially. 

Interesting since the sinovac vaccine is part owned by a Chinese Thai and it being the number one supplier of vaccines to Thailand, certain individuals will be making millions from it procurement and reward accordingly.

Will the Pm also be refusing his share of the spoils from deliberate exploitation of misfortune over the next few months.

• Like 1

Only complain and critizing, blaming.  is it easier to blame. then to admit the the army with this coupe established that Thailand changed problem and lot of corruption was addressed as well other problems.

Still Thailand is thanks the te government before not at the same level as it could be like South Korea. and if Taskin would have done what was needed the education system would have been recognized at the same level around the world.

as far as we can recall the army was called to change in 2013/2014 because Thailand did fall apart under the administration in power.

for those how not understand the world. all is the same every where. Only the looks and package that is comes in is different every where. gossip and bad news travel faster and need lesser time to do their destructive work. then to bent habits and change attitudes.

you are foreigner who is living abroad. why act upset about the things that made you move abroad, back home is worser otherwise you would have moved back already.

Anyone who thinks this guy is willing to take a pay cut is delusional. I can guarantee he's arranged for the brown envelope cash to keep flowing into his hands, regardless of how much he claims to not be drawing a salary.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, colinneil said:

Joke of the month, give up all the monies coming in from all his activities legal or otherwise, now that would be a serious gesture.

His salary is only a minute fraction of his monthly ingoings.

Like a famous athlete with multiple endorsements...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Autonuaq said:

Only complain and critizing, blaming.  is it easier to blame. then to admit the the army with this coupe established that Thailand changed problem and lot of corruption was addressed as well other problems.

Still Thailand is thanks the te government before not at the same level as it could be like South Korea. and if Taskin would have done what was needed the education system would have been recognized at the same level around the world.

as far as we can recall the army was called to change in 2013/2014 because Thailand did fall apart under the administration in power.

for those how not understand the world. all is the same every where. Only the looks and package that is comes in is different every where. gossip and bad news travel faster and need lesser time to do their destructive work. then to bent habits and change attitudes.

you are foreigner who is living abroad. why act upset about the things that made you move abroad, back home is worser otherwise you would have moved back already.

How does the geographical location of anyone posting on here make the Thai 'Government' any less scummy? 

23 hours ago, overt2016 said:

He has done nothing for seven years, so he should return the lot.

He has done something, he has told lot's and lot's of lies starting even before he bullied his way in to power, starting with "there will be no coup".

• Like 1

22 hours ago, poskat said:

I would be more impressed if he said he was donating the kickbacks he got from the submarines or sinovac deals with china

Don't forget the $100,000 insurance scam for the ASQ.

18 hours ago, Denim said:

I'm with you on this. 

What a great guy. Really ,what a great and selfless guy.

He didn't want to be PM. He said so after he chucked out the elected government with his tanks and conscripted minions.

He said then that he didn't want to cling to power and he hasn't. It has all been forced upon him ( noble sacrifice if ever there was one )

And even though his critics will say the salary he has given up is as nothing next to the 600,000,000 baht he got for selling land he owned to a company registered in the British Virgin Islands ( 69 property co. limited ) which was established a full 7 days before the sale and that had had no other transactions.,.....

it is still a wonderfully magnanimous gesture from a truly great , selfless and patriotic guy.

Only problem is that now I feel that we should all join together together and help him through these difficult times

I have therefore set up a go fund Prayuth site at :

www.greatguy.com and hope that TV members will reach deep into their pockets to help this wonderful , selfless and patriotic guy through these difficult times.

thanks in advance.

I think there will be a couple of posters who will be happy to help. ????Oh! Where's that rolling on the floor laughing emoji?

4 hours ago, Autonuaq said:

Nice piece of yellow propaganda!

BTW, apart from short episodes (the longest being Yingluck during one and half year), Thailand has been governed by the yellow/green network since the 2006 coup (juntas, Abhisit,...), that was 15 years ago. So who's to blame for the current level of education?

At least during the 5 years and half (much less than the current general) he was PM, he drastically reduced the child mortality rate, which was a good start.

8 hours ago, Moo 2 said:

This is a sign of guilt, like someone who did not do his job properly.

You mean "Sorry, but only an eensy weensy bit"?

I wonder what the reaction would have been if the "Democratic Government" ????had said "We are withholding your salary for the next 3 months to see if your results improve"

Edited by sambum

On 7/9/2021 at 6:23 AM, jacko45k said:

Then he will be paid what he is worth!

I have a bad feeling about this, this person has never done anything for the people, he like most modern politicians is an opourtunist looking only for gain at anybody expense, this is virtue signaling at its most pathetic. When the people wake up tp the fact that they have been lied to, deceived and God knows how many will have died due to his total indifference he will play the 'But I gave up my salary to help you card' the vaccine is at best questionable (unless of course you are selling it to the public). For a fraction of the People's money he and his cronies have wasted on secondhand subs and gunships he could have supplied the whole population with sufficient Ivermectin to tide them over for the next two years, and despite what the western press Who and every other monkey with questionable motives...Yes it does work, and it is extremely cheap and effective. Although your local shop will tell you it's for chickens - for which it works against parasites, true but there is a version for humans, format is 2 x 12mg tabs day one, skip a day, 2 x 12mg tabs day three; bingo you're covered for a month. Stop believing the TV and media. Stay safe xx.

Then he will be paid what he is worth!I have a bad feeling about this

On 7/9/2021 at 6:55 AM, Lingba said:

he's got enough in his swiss bank account not to mention all the money sitting in his wife's and daughters names