Phuket domestic travel restrictions for Thais and foreigners residing in Thailand

webfact

32 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

How do you get this..."fully vaccinated" people are allowed in, i.e., ones who have had both Sinovac jabs.

Because they are happy with a single shot of AZ, but not a single shot of Sinovac.

54 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

But, but, but they say I can travel domestically to Phuket from Bangkok if I have 1 AZ jab, please dont tell me it's unnecessary travel.....lol. They still want tourism in the face of the rest of the country going into semi-lockdowns and curfews in 10 provinces so far.  Such a disorganized and chaotic mess. Of course that's my exponential view.

I believe as of July 15, you will also need a negative RT-PCR test.

Bye bye sandbox  idea

assuming you can leave Phuket where are you going to Go ? Thailand has implemented a travel curb. Malls are closed, many business are shut down. then you have the risk to contract the virus depned on which vaccine you took.

so if you are in Phuket as a visitor best to go home after your 14 days tour. 

come next year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Dialemco said:

It appears that it is known the Chinese vaccines may not be effective and for this reason AZ vaccine administers to Phuket and Samui residents. Should not the most vulnerable be vaccinated first before residents of these islands and opening for tourists arriving from by Airlines from  high risk counties in the middle East be paused.

Not true. Many Phuket residents have been given sinovac. Far more than have received AZ.

but your second point is spot on. High risk people should have been vaccinated before worrying about opening to tourists.

Phuket  resident are not fully vaccinated. A lot of them has only one AZ shot and the next one in 16 weeks. With the delta virus rampant, they could get infected.

If these people get the virus because they did not get the 2nd shot, it will put the vaccination program into a mess.

The sandbox program is a farce knowing the the rest of the country is suffering.

That is not the way you focus of the safety of the Thai people- A program needs to be established and follows no matter how long it takes.

there is no such a thing in 120 days we are going to be good. Or next month, or 2 weeks...etc.. you cannot build a successful program like that..

it is sad ...but i it is virus against human

• Like 1