Mix and match vaccinations can boost immunity effectively – Dr. Yong

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

Sounds good...standing in line for my first Sinovac jab tight now and per the new protocol maybe get AZ for second jab first week of August. Also have Moderna reserved for October. 

Might as well get Sinopharm as well.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, dsj said:

Actually in Canada, they reccomend if your first shot is Astra Zeneca, then there is no problem and actually boost the effectiveness if you second shot is Moderna or Pzier. Canada still that having 2 AZ is still good.

Is Pzier a mutated form of Pfizer?

• Haha 1

Currently, three vaccines are authorized and recommended in the United States to prevent COVID-19:

Pfizer-BioNTech
Moderna
Johnson & Johnson / Janssen

The US has shown great progress in opening businesses and schools. Major sports events and concerts are open to those who are vaccinated. Over 99% of those in hospitals due to Covid are unvaccinated. The scoundrels who are profiteering off the deaths of people in Thailand could redirect their greed and make just as much money purchasing the above three vaccines AND look like heroes in the process. I just don't get it.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html

Just when will these clowns admit that they have cocked up big style, pour this sinosh!te down the drains and order proper, reliable, effective vaccines for their long suffering population & get it administered PDQ in an orderly fashion without putting all and sundry at risk at the same time. 

Honestly, the uselessness of this bunch of chuffing idiots is beyond belief.

Edited by Golden Triangle
Word missing

On 7/13/2021 at 6:46 PM, snoop1130 said:

Adding that over 30 scientists and medical experts at the centre are working on five COVID-19 vaccine projects, it has been found that a shot of Sinovac, which is a whole virus vaccine, followed by a shot of AstraZeneca, which is a vector virus vaccine, works well in boosting immunity.

Publish the study in an accredit medical journal in English as a peer reviewed paper.  Otherwise?  It's opinion.

If it's published Khun Yong - supply the links. 

2 minutes ago, connda said:

Publish the study in an accredit medical journal in English as a peer reviewed paper.  Otherwise?  It's opinion.

If it's published Khun Yong - supply the links. 

I'm sorry. I'm stupid.
So are other scientists:

"Yesterday, the World Health Organization (WHO)’s Chief Scientist Soumya Swaminathan told an online meeting the mix and match practice is “a bit dangerous. We are in a data-free, evidence-free zone. It will be a chaotic situation in countries if citizens start deciding when and who will be taking a second, a third and a fourth dose.”

Of course, Chief Scientist Soumya Swaminathan is a conspiracy theorist no doubt.

And so I'm I.  I stated in previous posts - There Is No Long Term Study Data For This Practice. 

At what point do enough people pay the ultimate price?
Of course - doctors supporting this view will echo a 1945 line: I was just following orders.
Well it won't sound like that.  I will be, "I was following WHO and CDC protocols."  Same same.

Just now, connda said:

I'm sorry. I'm stupid.
So are other scientists:

"Yesterday, the World Health Organization (WHO)’s Chief Scientist Soumya Swaminathan told an online meeting the mix and match practice is “a bit dangerous. We are in a data-free, evidence-free zone. It will be a chaotic situation in countries if citizens start deciding when and who will be taking a second, a third and a fourth dose.”

Of course, Chief Scientist Soumya Swaminathan is a conspiracy theorist no doubt.

And so I'm I.  I stated in previous posts - There Is No Long Term Study Data For This Practice. 

At what point do enough people pay the ultimate price?
Of course - doctors supporting this view will echo a 1945 line: I was just following orders.
Well it won't sound like that.  I will be, "I was following WHO and CDC protocols."  Same same.

Oh.  And the Chief Medical Expert and Covid Czar, Prayut, said it's perfectly OK.  His stamp of approval.

it is correct to say that mixing vaccine shots is not something the initial trials tested. But many countries that started using Astra-Zeneca swapped to use Pfizer for second injections, at least for younger people. Doctor Yong has been doing trials this year, and also the UK did say some months ago it would do testing of mixed vaccine shots. But the problem is that people are dying NOW - so do you wait 3 years until extensive trials are finished, or continue what has already been done for expediency in many countries for months anyway.

As for safety of any vaccine, it will be a while before enough data is obtained and studied to give definitive answers. Astra-Zeneca was vilified by the EU, but UK data suggests vaccination with Astra-Zeneca has a death rate of  in 650,000. The other vaccines also have caused side effects and probable deaths - but this has so far not received much attention.

As we all know, WHO have been afraid to upset China about the Pandemic. You have to wonder if this warning from the WHO is instigated by China because if Thailand was to swap vaccines, big loss of face, and faith in Cinese vaccines.

On 7/13/2021 at 7:25 PM, misterjames said:

Who would of thought it? if you inject someone with an inferior vaccine then inject them with a superior vaccine it boosts immunity? wonders never cease...

Actually, it's going to virtually always be the case that in the case of using a different vaccine for each inoculation, one is going to have lower effective rates than the other. The odds of there being a dead heat between the 2 are vanishingly slight. And of course, how the immune system responds to successive vaccinations isn't a predictable thing, is it? Or do you know something that to date immunologists don't?

• Confused 1